Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari (21787 Views)

Photos Of Peter Obi At Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry's Cross Over Night / Umahi Donates #30M, 200 Yams And 100 Bags Of Rice To Adoration, Begs Fr. Mbaka / Igbo Billionaire Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And Umahi. Donates 1billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by gurunlocker: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Everybody dey hustle for government money to change tone... Be like say Father sef get price!
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by hedonido: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Just negodu this nonsense.

A stupid man who is likely struggling to pay salaries of hungry civil servants in his state, where majority of people at impoverished, still has the audacity to waste N30m of state funds on such disgusting frivolity.

Nigeria is a sick, sick, sick place.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by realstars: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2021
30m Is It A Bribe?
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by donnie(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2021
temitope27:
Is he trying to shut the man of God with Cash?
my thoughts exactly... These people are evil.
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by Zchi1052(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2021
Nonesense hypocrisy
Blasphemous governor
Mbaka don cast
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by Ushman333: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2021
Igbos don suffer, from tyranny under fulani to slavery under Ipob. igboland must be free again.

Mbaka don use noise collect money grin
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by XYZADIGOR7: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2021
OK
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by temitope27(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2021
donnie:
my thoughts exactly... These people are evil.
as in, I can't even understand them
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by ictplotter(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Mbaka is the catholic version of FFk, just giv him money and food. He will eat, sing and dance for u.
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by Arabaincubus: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2021
SmartPolician:
I would never miss to worship at Adoration Ground whenever I was in Enugu. However, I stopped when Fr. Mbaka became way too political with his speech and homily.

He's just putting people's lives at risk and needs to stop. Adoration Ground should be a place of worship and not a place for political jamboree and donations.

But he collects money from the politicians to help the poor. I think he is far better than those prosperity preachers who defraud the poor to buy jets.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2021
FallenShitHole:
Kaiii!! IPOB is definitely winning this battle. The dungeon inhabitants have resorted to openly paying against freedom of speech. grin grin grin Let Mbaka derail from his current stance. IPOB is watching him closely. Mbaka should better chop their useless N30Million, clean mouth, and keep on firing their dungeon and it's Sudanese mask-wearing leader.

This reminds me of that "Father" in THE KING OF BOYS angry angry angry
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by athaboi(f): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=FallenShitHole post=107033383]Kaiii!! IPOB is definitely winning this battle. The dungeon inhabitants have resorted to openly paying against freedom of speech. grin grin grin Let Mbaka derail from his current stance. IPOB is watching him closely. Mbaka should better chop their useless N30Million, clean mouth, and keep on firing their dungeon and it's Sudanese mask-wearing leader. [/quote did you send mbaka to talk before?? Which IPOB is watching him closely? You guys should stop making unnecessary comments abeg

1 Like

Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by lexy2014: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2021
Lovenorth:
We don't care if any old cargo speaks against our lovely president. We love Buhari and we are ready to give our bulk vote to anybody he ask us to vote

Why then is umahi bribing and begging mbaka not to speak against him?
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by athaboi(f): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2021
DOTian:
Mbaka has turned into something else..
As a Catholic, I'm enermously scandalized with what is going on in that his adoration ground. This nonsense needs to stop! Whose money is Umeahi donating? His money? What kind crass irresponsibility is this!?
mkpotu

1 Like

Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by lexy2014: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2021
Arabaincubus:

But he collects money from the politicians to help the poor. I think he is far better than those prosperity preachers who defraud the poor to buy jets.

"Collects money from politicians"? How does he do that? Does he account for d monies he collects from politicians?
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by athaboi(f): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2021
SmartPolician:
I would never miss to worship at Adoration Ground whenever I was in Enugu. However, I stopped when Fr. Mbaka became way too political with his speech and homily.

He's just putting people's lives at risk and needs to stop. Adoration Ground should be a place of worship and not a place for political jamboree and donations.
they no no say you no come, bye
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by slowice(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2021
Cyberterror:
The day Fr Mbaka stood Peter Obi in front of the crowd and rebuked him as a very stingy being was when I knew that this fearless priest doesn't look at anyone's status. Umahi should not bother, Fr Mbaka cannot be bought to silence.

I dont understand you at all... You re kinda celebrating mbaka for abusing an ex gov. simply because the man refuse to give him money, his own money? undecided

1 Like

Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by UncleKoboko: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol!

Osus are amazing people grin

Una suffer never start sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by slowice(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2021
abdelrahman:
If it is from his personal account and not government money,then that ain't problem

Even the cash in his personal account is stolen, all na government money.... He just donated stolen fund to a church
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by SmartPolician: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2021
athaboi:
they no no say you no come, bye

Keep writing NONSENSE until the Part 2 of the GTC incident happens again. Of course, worshippers will always bear the brunt. Despite Fr. Mbaka fighting and cursing Chimaroke Nnamani, he is still a senator today.
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by Lovenorth: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2021
lexy2014:

Why then is umahi bribing and begging mbaka not to speak against him?

The governor is in the best position to answer your question
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2021
Lovenorth:
We don't care if any old cargo speaks against our lovely president. We love Buhari and we are ready to give our bulk vote to anybody he ask us to vote
And Buhari is not an old cargo
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by lexy2014: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2021
Lovenorth:

The governor is in the best position to answer your question

When u said "We don't care if any old cargo speaks against our lovely president", who are d "we"? Is the governor not part of the "we"?
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by Skillsnigeria: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2021
slowice:

Even the cash in his personal account is stolen, all na government money.... He just donated stolen fund to a church
that is bad,that means it is government money
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by 8stargeneral: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2021
That's bribe..mbaka will not stop,umahi u will not go unpunished for betraying Igbo's
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by Kay25(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2021
That's all mbaka wants..settle me and I stop criticising you

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by membranus: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2021
The fear and bribing of Father Mbaka is the beginning of dream actualisation for polithiefcians in the east.
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by Mrbenny001: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Is the money from his personal pocket or state pocket.. Nigerians politicians always making themselves emperor..open display of impunity.. this country going no where without revolution
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by Gojo: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Andy Uba’s 10-point manifesto: Security, industrialisation and healthcare are tops

https://www.774ngr.com/2021/10/25/andy-ubas-10-point-manifesto-security-industrialisation-and-healthcare-are-tops/
Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by Cubeman: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Father Mbaka may decide not to speak against Buhari but if he collects that 30 million and the food stuff Umahi brought,then that is the gift that will ruin his ministry. It is a gift that will discredit all his effort. It is a Greek gift. Don't collect it Mbaka

1 Like

Re: Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari by AutoBodyParts(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Don't worry yourself again. Mbaka only talks against people that don't give him money. It's a known fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War / 38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker / NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.