Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward (20078 Views)

Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Rio Ferdinand Arrives Lagos, To Search For Young Talents (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by daewoorazer(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
The 42-year-old posted a picture of himself on social media with the caption: "These 60 minutes have sent me to A&E…"

It comes after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men were smashed at home by their bitter rivals, with Mo Salah scoring a hat-trick.

Naby Keita and Diogo Jota also netted, while Paul Pogba was sent-off for a lunge in the second-half.

It is not known whether his wife Kate, who they share a child with, was with him in hospital.

And it is not clear whether he was joking around, or serious, with supporters mixed on his message.

Fans raced to Twitter to wish the former Red Devil and England defender well after he delivered the news.

One fan said: "Get well soon Rio. Hope the performance didn't do it to you!"

Another added: "Look at what they're doing to him."

And one added: "Let's all pray for Rio's recovery Folded hands….it starts with #Oleout."

Meanwhile, United supporters called for Solskjaer to be sacked tonight after booing their team off.
And he claimed him and his squad were at "rock bottom" after being humiliated at Old Trafford.

'WE ARE ROCK BOTTOM'

He said: "That fourth goal is when you go into half-time with having to score one every 15 minutes.

"I know these boys are capable of it. But the fourth - that was probably game over.

"You can look at last season when we lost to Spurs 6-1, but this is worse, miles worse.

“This is miles worse for me as a Manchester lad. I've just got to say we have to get over this as quickly as we can.”

"I have come too far, we have come too far as a group. We are too close to give up now.

"It is going to be a difficult one. The players will be low but there's loads of characters there.

“We know we are rock bottom, we can't feel any worse than this. Let's see where we take it."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16522719/rio-ferdinand-hospital-man-utd-liverpool/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballfacebook241021&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1635103158

1 Like

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Tintinnoty(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Ole is so useless right now.

5 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Princeoflimpopo(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Omo
Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by mejai(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Story
Na CR7 I dey pity. All eyes will be on him.
Person wey suppose go Qatar or USA go make more money, he went to add more pressure on himself.

Anyways, make I find Timaya's song... I can't kill myself, send am to him.

17 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Elove1: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Joke apart which kind dog be dis. The dog face be like retire tinubu

31 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Styluss: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Bb
Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by money121(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Lastmankc(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Ororo miss him period yesterday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Haha
Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Geestarry(f): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Kmartt(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Ok rio.
Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by gambia(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by AFULA(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2021
R.I.P MaNcHeStEr UnItEd

2 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by B3sty(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Hahaha
I still can't get over this since yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by juddybrown(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Arumelu
Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by mejai(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Elove1:
Haaaa! Why are you like this this morning? grin

3 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Fidelismaria: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Nna eh!

#Olethiefout
Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Man u matter pass God of soccer.. a team that couldn't make a complete pass yesterday undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Get well baba.

Rio was a good goalkeeper grin

2 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by yusluvad(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Ole is clueless, even his boys are likewise useless...

2 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by RPG2020(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Win some and lose some that's the Game code

But this boy called Fred na Ogun go kill am Ole na ogun go kill am

3 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Pimine: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Elove1:
Aswearugaaad

That's a chihuahua bro. Very cute dog. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by AmazingELixir: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2021
lipsrsealed

Wow! .... not a Man United fan but I feel as much pain as the supporters, I mean we are talking about the Red devils here!...humiliated asuch at old Trafford before their full compliment of fans

This is one disaster too many...No! no! Not to Man united.

These crop of players have made a nonsense of the cherished tradition of the club.....Ferguson had better comeback I don't care if he is 100years

3 Likes

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Elove1:

grin grin grin grin

That's an insult to the poor dog!

1 Like

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2021
No kids to show, but dogs
Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by seyz91(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2021
cheesy you bad
Elove1:
Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by charlie009: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2021
As seen somewhere on cyberspace........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2021
The Ronaldo that played against Liverpool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2021
One of Man Utd Fans speaking to one of us @[b][/b] after the game last night,
We consoled him tire until we promised him some hot, Delicious plates of Barbecue, that was when he calmed down small!

Sorry EbusBobo....
Eh ya......

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS / Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas / "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.