Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... (3617 Views)

Come Prove Your Case Against Isikilu Wakili – Police Tell Oyo Residents / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by ScamHunter: 1:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmmmmm....

I am not understanding anymore. With all our hope that peace would be restored all over the country, why these jailbreak upon jailbreak that has been releasing hundreds of criminals and wanted personalities into the society? With the latest jailbreak in Yorubaland, one would have glossed over it aside from the fact that the warlord and Ibarapa conqueror, Wakili Isikilu was rumored to be among the escapees. This, if true is bad, very bad, considering that the guy was instrumental in sending hundreds of Yoruba aborigines to exile to the Republic la Benin. What is disturbing is that many of the exiles may still not have found their ways back home or are struggling to rebuild their lives. I would have presumed that a correctional center is designed for people that could be corrected and not terrorists that cut wide swats in tears and blood such as Wakili Isikilu. The man's name alone is enough to tell you that there are enough killing loaded in it.

Now to the crux of the matter. How would our people around Ibarapa area ever sleep again with their eyes closed with a vengeful dare-devil war-lord and commander of the western division of the Fulani conquering army unchained? Considering that this is a man that has tormented them as a one-man army? Worse still, the only brave man capable of countering IsiKILyou has been chained in the same Republic La Benin - what an irony. What a change of fortune for our Yoruba race. As if that is not bad enough, no one knows where IsiKILyou has been unchained, his new operational base and where the about to be renewed onslaught would commence.

I think it is high time we got serious with the fight against terrorism because with a one-man warlord like IsiKILyou roaming free, our beloved SW will not but turn to another NE or NW. I implore the security agencies to move quickly and tame the situation. Not even Republique La Benin would be happy receiving more Yoruba refugees as this is definitely bad for the WA sub-region. IsiKILyou must be found and re-chained for our people to sleep in peace.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by TheManPregnant: 2:57am On Oct 25, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmmmmm....

I am not understanding anymore. With all our hope that peace would be restored all over the country, why these jailbreak upon jailbreak that has been releasing hundreds of criminals and wanted personalities into the society? With the latest jailbreak in Yorubaland, one would have glossed over it aside from the fact that the warlord and Ibarapa conqueror, Wakili Isikilu was rumored to be among the escapees. This, if true is bad, very bad, considering that the guy was instrumental in sending hundreds of Yoruba aborigines to exile to the Republic la Benin. What is disturbing is that many of the exiles may still not have found their ways back home or are struggling to rebuild their lives. I would have presumed that a correctional center is designed for people that could be corrected and not terrorists that cut wide swats in tears and blood such as Wakili Isikilu. The man's name alone is enough to tell you that there are enough killing loaded in it.

Now to the crux of the matter. How would our people around Ibarapa area ever sleep again with their eyes closed with a vengeful dare-devil war-lord and commander of the western division of the Fulani conquering army unchained? Considering that this is a man that has tormented them as a one-man army? Worse still, the only brave man capable of countering IsiKILyou has been chained in the same Republic La Benin - what an irony. What a change of fortune for our Yoruba race. As if that is not bad enough, no one knows where IsiKILyou has been unchained, his new operational base and where the about to be renewed onslaught would commence.

I think it is high time we got serious with the fight against terrorism because with a one-man warlord like IsiKILyou roaming free, our beloved SW will not but turn to another NE or NW. I implore the security agencies to move quickly and tame the situation. Not even Republique La Benin would be happy receiving more Yoruba refugees as this is definitely bad for the WA sub-region. IsiKILyou must be found and re-chained for our people to sleep in peace.

I thought igbo where your problem?! Una never see anything

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by jcross19: 3:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Why do you want to cause division between Fulani and the Yoruba's? Huh wakili is their darling brother, so let him live among by the way amotekun is there to cut his tail...in amoketun and opc we trust...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Op, always try to summarize your thoughts into short and consize statements or just use a meme. Most people won't actually read what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by kingsceedon(m): 4:38am On Oct 25, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Op, always try to summarize your thoughts into short and consize statements or just use a meme. Most people won't actually read what you wrote.

So it's difficult for you to read because it concerned the Yoruba Afonjas right? But you can read from morning till night if the topic mentioned IPOB AND ESN, see uncle Wakili Isikilu in the middle of this picture

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by 9japride(m): 4:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Instead of them to reason their home, it's NK and Igbos matter that is more of concern. That town should be on red alert because those escaped prisoners might want to settle some skulls. The kind of politics we play in this country is so petty, barbaric and full of wickedness.

9 Likes

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by EmperorTolson: 5:50am On Oct 25, 2021
What makes you think he can't be arrested again?
Moreso, what attack are you expecting from this old man.
This is gibberish,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Phiniter(m): 5:53am On Oct 25, 2021
ok
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by loveth360(f): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2021
EmperorTolson:
This is gibberish,,
Na when you see him in action you will know.

Old soldier never die.

6 Likes

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by DoggoneDogg: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
grin grin
Iskilu is king of Afonjas

10 Likes

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Amatarasha(f): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2021
We Yoruba's won't fight iskilu because we are wise. Iskilu will help us garner Fulani votes coming 2023 , we are so brave and wise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmmmmm....

Simple, thesame script that was played in the southeast, is about to be rolled out in the west..

Jail break,

Deployment of military in the southwest

Assassination of high profile figures in the southwest,

Declare state of emergency...

Stand firm bro.
God pass them.

2 Likes

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Conner44: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2021
EmperorTolson:
This is gibberish,,

same old man that sent indigenes of the whole of ibirapa across the border to idp camps?

Wa Kill You
Is Kill You

grin

5 Likes

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Siwisheswereesh: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
ScamHunter:
Hmmmmmm....

[/s]

Piiggidddiooott amaka smiley
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by BeardedMeat(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2021
So you guys wants me to believe iskilu was still in detention since then, without any court appearances?
Iddonbilivit.
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol. Look at them. Just on the front page alone

Conner44:

same old man that sent indigenes of the whole of ibirapa across the border to idp camps?

Wa Kill You
Is Kill You

grin

DoggoneDogg:
grin grin
Iskilu is king of Afonjas

Amatarasha:
We Yoruba's won't fight iskilu because we are wise. Iskilu will help us garner Fulani votes coming 2023 , we are so brave and wise.

9japride:
Instead of them to reason their home, it's NK and Igbos matter that is more of concern. That town should be on red alert because those escaped prisoners might want to settle some skulls. The kind of politics we play in this country is so petty, barbaric and full of wickedness.

kingsceedon:

So it's difficult for you to read because it concerned the Yoruba Afonjas right? But you can read from morning till night if the topic mentioned IPOB AND ESN, see uncle Wakili Isikilu in the middle of this picture

jcross19:
Why do you want to cause division between Fulani and the Yoruba's? Huh wakili is their darling brother, so let him live among by the way amotekun is there to cut his tail...in amoketun and opc we trust...

TheManPregnant:

I thought igbo where your problem?! Una never see anything

Nooel1:
All hail Isikilu waskili, the Awujale of Ibarapa and the Asiwaju of igangan kingdom.
Yorubas should be on the alert because now that Isikilu waskili has been set free from jail he's going to avenge the killings of his sons by Yoruba people.
When you people hear this sound;
The ting goes skrrrahh (Ah)
Pap, pap, ka-ka-ka (Ka-ka)
Skidiki-pap-pap (Pap)
And a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom (Boom)
Skya (Ah)
Du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun (Dun)
Poom, poom
Don't make the mistake of thinking it's Big Shaq's Man's Not Hot song o. Run for cover because it's the Sound of Isikilu's Waskili's A.K 47 and Uzi on the beat.

Dancing naked in the market place.

Won jo ijo esin. Ijo eleya. Awon ti won ti Fi opolo won gba paaro.

Isinku gbogbo yin o ni jere.

Elede lo ma je oku yin.

Awon omo irankiran. Awon ti opolo won ti yoro danu.

Okookan bayi ni omo owo n yo danu loro yin maa je l'ase Edumare.
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Nooel1: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2021
All hail Isikilu waskili, the Awujale of Ibarapa and the Asiwaju of igangan kingdom.
Yorubas should be on the alert because now that Isikilu waskili has been set free from jail he's going to avenge the killings of his sons by Yoruba people.
When you people hear this sound;
The ting goes skrrrahh (Ah)
Pap, pap, ka-ka-ka (Ka-ka)
Skidiki-pap-pap (Pap)
And a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom (Boom)
Skya (Ah)
Du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun (Dun)
Poom, poom
Don't make the mistake of thinking it's Big Shaq's Man's Not Hot song o. Run for cover because it's the Sound of Isikilu's Waskili's A.K 47 and Uzi on the beat.

4 Likes

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Nooel1: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2021
TripleOh7:
Gbęnu ofo soun, omo Alayemasanfanmi

Elede lo ma je oku yin.

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by DoggoneDogg: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
TripleOh7:

Elede lo ma je oku yin.

[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Conner44: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2021
BeardedMeat:
So you guys wants me to believe iskilu was still in detention since then, without any court appearances?
Iddonbilivit.

you berra believe it grin

the government were keeping him safe for the day of his releasejailbreak

3 Likes

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2021
Conner44:

Wa Kill You
Is Kill You

grin
Ibarapa is not close to the boarder.

Over 100 Igbos have been killed in about 4 months, properties have been destroyed in Igbo land, but nah Yoruba matter dey always give this OP headache grin

We go see where violence go erupt soon between the South West and South East

My money is on the South East though grin

Can't wait to see the kind of havoc that will be unleash in Igbo land during the 5 day sit at home grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Prinxzona10: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Amatarasha:
I sent you an email 3weeks ago buh you belittled my message because it came from Nairaland forum huh or maybe you think I'm one of those guys that wanna woo yaa buh please,I gat no such time and ain't gonna do that even in the next 500 years .Just saw your message in one section here (6 to 7) years ago and I wanted to contact you for a very delicate and important thing buh you never replied my email.I'm a silent reader here and I wouldn't bug you again if you fail to respond to my email...like I said,is a matter of urgency and you don't expect me to discus it in here..I will be expecting you to send me an email,via with this my valid email address.gracias!!!!
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Conner44: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Ibarapa is not close to the boarder.

wow! so ibarapa people fled across several other communities just to reach the border?

wonderful cheesy that old man Wa Kill You must be a very potent terrorizer lol
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Conner44:

wow! so ibarapa people fled across several other communities just to reach the border?

wonderful cheesy that old man Wa Kill You must be a very potent terrorizer lol
Well, the joke is on you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/08/southeast-unknown-gunmen-have-killed-over-150-civilians-security-agents-army-commander/%3famp=1

Over 150 Igbos have been killed this year alone in Igbo land.

Properties have been destroyed, Igbos have been displaced. Some Igbos like the ones in izombe now live in IDP camps.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/many-killed-houses-burnt-as-soldiers-youths-clash-in-imo/amp/

Like I will say, the joke is on una... Is just a matter of time, una go start to dey fight back against IPOB soon, hope you don dey store foodstuffs for the 5 days sit at home sha? grin

1 Like

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by 9japride(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2021
[/color]

I don't understand what you are saying. I still maintain the politics being played in Nigeria is all about pettiness and wickedness. What ever you wrote there, if its evil its never for me and if you wish me evil, it will be returned back to you in 100 times. Black man with wicked and devilish heart. Everything is politics to you guys. If advising a community to be on red alert and to be careful of the evil ones is then a bad thing, then there is something more to all these actions. I don't play politics of bitterness and evil. Good day.

TripleOh7:
Lol. Look at them. Just on the front page alone[color=#006600]

Elede lo ma je oku yin.

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Gadafii: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2021
EmperorTolson:
This is gibberish,,
who wan arrest am

The only person that could have arrested him is dying in Benin prison, don't forget thatbwile iskilu was reigning supreme in ibarapa, the police claimed not to have a clue in what to do, until amotekun came in to capture the warlord and handed him over to the police

The mistake amotekun made was not shooting the blood sucking demon 20 times on his skull, handing him over to the police, we knew sooner or later he will be released or freed, and guess what brother, it came sooner than later cheesy

It seems you don't know what's going on, iskilu is a warlord that gives order to foot soldiers, don't expect him to carry gun attacking villages, he had boys doing the dirty work before he was captured, he doesn't need to attack anyone by himself, I am sure his boys are still in that forest, waiting for days when prison would be broken, I also have every reason to say that his boys broke him out, Yoruba people are just plain cowards.

Unity beggers, expect more refugees in republicé du Benin cos the conqueror of ibarapa is out again cheesy
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Conner44: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Well, the joke is on you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/08/southeast-unknown-gunmen-have-killed-over-150-civilians-security-agents-army-commander/%3famp=1

Over 150 Igbos have been killed this year alone in Igbo land.

Properties have been destroyed, Igbos have been displaced. Some Igbos like the ones in izombe now live in IDP camps.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/many-killed-houses-burnt-as-soldiers-youths-clash-in-imo/amp/

Like I will say, the joke is on una... Is just a matter of time, una go start to dey fight back against IPOB soon, hope you don dey store foodstuffs for the 5 days sit at home sha? grin

in the north over 1500 have been killed in just a few states within this month alone yet the joke is on the easterners abi?

all properties burnt and destroyed in izombe were all done by the nigerian army because they were angry their colleague was killed by indigens there. igbo's did not destroy a pin there but your fulani brothers.

you wish for igbos to fight the only organisation currently protecting their lands from marauders, bandits and herdsmen but you fail woefully , no amount of propaganda will sway their spirits so keep trying. they enjoy your attempts at failure

if the whole of nigeria could be locked down for months during the covid19 peak without palliatives from the government (same government looted the palliatives) then igbos sitting peacefully at home for only 5 days is a walk in the park.

cry harder my jolly ignorant fiend grin
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Conner44:

in the north over 1500 have been killed in just a few states within this month alone yet the joke is on the easterners abi?

all properties burnt and destroyed in izombe were all done by the nigerian army because they were angry their colleague was killed by indigens there. igbo's did not destroy a pin there but your fulani brothers.

you wish for igbos to fight the only organisation currently protecting their lands from marauders, bandits and herdsmen but you fail woefully , no amount of propaganda will sway their spirits so keep trying. they enjoy your attempts at failure

if the whole of nigeria could be locked down for months during the covid19 peak without palliatives from the government (same government looted the palliatives) then igbos sitting peacefully at home for only 5 days is a walk in the park.

cry harder my jolly ignorant fiend grin
I no get th time to read this your long gibberish grin

There are facts on ground the South West is more peaceful than the South East.

I can't wait for the show down between IPOB, The Nigerian military and paramilitary against Igbo civilians in November cool

Hope you don dey hustle money you go use buy foodstuffs for house sha grin

More Igbos will be killed by the so called freedom fighters, more Igbos property will be destroyed by this so called freedom fighters.

Hope you're living in Igbo land sha grin

Make e no be like say you dey live and hustle for Ibadan like Yobabad but advising people in the east to burn down Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by BeardedMeat(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Conner44:

you berra believe it grin

the government were keeping him safe for the day of his releasejailbreak

Why not in a safe house then?
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Conner44: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I no get th time to read this your long gibberish grin

cheesy anytime i knock a zombies skull with my words and they open their reply with the above bolded statement i retire to my bed happily because i know that i have instilled serious sifia pains in the heart and mind of that particular unfortunate zombies being grin

no need to reply me again, you can go back to your idp, your brothers will all understand when you crawl in with your tail between your legs wink no shame in that

2 Likes

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Conner44:

cheesy anytime i knock a zombies skull with my words and they open their reply with the above bolded statement i retire to my bed happily because i know that i have instilled serious sifia pains in the heart and mind of that particular unfortunate zombies being grin

no need to reply me again, you can go back to your idp, your brothers will all understand when you crawl in with your tail between your legs wink no shame in that
Trash upon Trash

While Igbos are been killed like mosquitoes by the terrorist group called IPOB and the Nigerian military in the South East.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Race: You Are Being Manipulated If You Do More Than 2 Of These 11 / Eko Atlantic city at night / Why Bianca Slapped Osodieme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.