Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital (15231 Views)

HELP!! IN DEPT AND OFFICIALLY DECLARING BANKRUPTCY. / Resident Doctors Strike In Nigeria Suspended After 10 Days / Enugu Government Approves Employment Of 102 Resident Doctors, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by adioolayi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
How else can someone be patriotic

Working under this toxic conditions of service for months without being paid

The way we treat our Drs and when they decide to decided to down tools, we citizens will start emotional blackmail of them signing Oath to take care of life...Does this really make sense Don't they deserve better

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by Jaqenhghar: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
DrWhizy:
The sad tale of medical workers in Nigeria. SMH!
There is also the sad tale of patients.
Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by Jaqenhghar: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
A laborer deserve his wages.

What is the point in working without getting paid as at when due
A labourer that works shey
Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by Kyf1: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Really
Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by miyagi01(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
dele1727:
why put doctors instead of doctor
Coz we are plenty

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
DrWhizy:
The sad tale of medical workers in Nigeria. SMH!
They earned good money
Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by DrWhizy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

There is also the sad tale of patients.

Shouldn’t justify this sire. Or did I miss the point ?

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by DrWhizy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

They earned good money

SMH! undecided

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by Picardor2: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

They earned good money
Hope ur in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by Nikeruka(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
The sad thing is that UCh is grossly understaffed. A registrar is on call every day in the department of surgery. That means the doctor works 24hrs everyday, every week

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by Picardor2: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
The ppl that are surviving in Nigeria are ppl that own businesses. Salary earners am sorry for u. Resident Drs are being owed several months and majority owed 3months salaries. The MRTF I heard was paid into their accounts and was later withdrawn from their accounts without their consent. The leaders don't fear the law becos the control the law just like the stupid judgement given of recent btw nard and fg. Nigeria is a failed state gaskiya

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by taiwolomo1: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Picardor2:
The ppl that are surviving in Nigeria are ppl that own businesses. Salary earners am sorry for u. Resident Drs are being owed several months and majority owed 3months salaries. The MRTF I heard was paid into their accounts and was later withdrawn from their accounts without their consent. The leaders don't fear the law becos the control the law just like the stupid judgement given of recent btw nard and fg. Nigeria is a failed state gaskiya
n u made my day bro! I'm a resident doctor ...we r realy suffering in silence...several months without pay and the work is so hectic! U just working think hope go follow us one day

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by MrOkenwa(m): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2021
He can just resign and leave. Saudi route is there without the need to write any exam. just pay the agency and move. he will sort himself out afterwards. OET has made the plab route easier. usmle route don soft. If you really love your job, you're going to love it more out there.

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by kman3000(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
mediclife1987:

I just pray the same thing doesn't happen where I'm about to resume.

This IPPIS stuff na serious rubbish I swear.

Hospitals been dey use Gifmis cheat doctors before, but now FG dey use IPPIS cheat everybody.

Them never even capture anyone of us for here sef.

So pathetic meen. undecided
which centre are you working currently?
Re: Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital by yunqdady: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
MrOkenwa:
He can just resign and leave. Saudi route is there without the need to write any exam. just pay the agency and move. he will sort himself out afterwards. OET has made the plab route easier. usmle route don soft. If you really love your job, you're going to love it more out there.
How is usmle soft?
After passing, getting match is a problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / 2017 DBH Solutions Graduate Analyst Training Program:apply Now / Common Mistakes When Accepting Offer Letters By Rita Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.