Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool (26310 Views)

Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan / A PSG Fan Shattered His Television After PSG 1 - 3 Man Utd Loss (Photos) / Man City Crowned 2017-2018 Premier League Champions After Shock Man Utd Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Alldew: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2021
I just love this guy with all my heart. You can't not love football and don't love CR7.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Juanmike(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Dagger79:
Tapinaldo angry angry. Please just vex and leave my club, we were doing fine before you came
You are a dumbo, doing well with what? Ole?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...c dis joker saying ole should do the right thing but If ole have d balls to address the fault by benching you, wahala go dey bcox even ur godfather Ferguson go de call ole out..
personally I want ole to leave....I wan see the miracle wey the new coach want to perform with dis squad...
am hearing zizou n conte but I jus pray mk e no b conte bcox dt wan no go send cr7 n fergie atall, if cr7 no fit carry body assist to defend without d ball, na bench get am or conte go resign

U will not disrespect the Only Goat. cool

People are comparing last season Liverpool to this season. All teams have stepped up an ole failed to do his job. The only performing new player bought is Ronaldo the rest are trash and the ManU team has always been weak even last Season it was weak bt looked better cos many major teams did poorly.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by ramatintin(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...c dis joker saying ole should do the right thing but If ole have d balls to address the fault by benching you, wahala go dey bcox even ur godfather Ferguson go de call ole out..
personally I want ole to leave....I wan see the miracle wey the new coach want to perform with dis squad...
am hearing zizou n conte but I jus pray mk e no b conte bcox dt wan no go send cr7 n fergie atall, if cr7 no fit carry body assist to defend without d ball, na bench get am or conte go resign
keep typing thrash na Ronaldo make our defenders and midfield players no fit tackle ball. Shut abeg
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Imustnottalk: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2021
paulolee:

Baba calm down...sentiments aside, cr7 had and d whole united had a very bad game...even if him b my broda, i got clear am as he be..
streets say "if pikin bad, means say him bad and no need to side am"..
bro you are sentimental on this because you only talked about yesterday match to me Ronaldo was right the team is bad currently at Least you saw Ronaldo performance with Portugal their last match .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by comrademac: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2021
you guys didn't fight, you went to the battlefield scared, humiliated, and beaten hands down
Insidenaija:

https://newspremises.com.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-apportions-blames-for-man-utds-5-0-defeat-to-liverpool/

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Noblex2011(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Ronaldo didn't deserve any form of critic from anyone. He has won it all. He has even won it all for Manchester United in the past. I blame Ole. He depends on individuals quality. As a manager, you need to develop a style of play as well as having plan B apart from plan A. If are using 4231 that is not working for you, change it. You are using 6defenders, all are not creative. You have Sancho, Beek and Mata on bench . You will always be pairing Fred with Tominay. To me, these guys look like defenders. All these critics that were saying Ronaldo didn't mark or go to the back to collect pass or passes. Did Salah does yesterday? Salah , Firmino and the rest that scored yesterday were in the front for their midfielders and defenders to play ball to them. All of the goals were scored inside the box and some people were just saying nonsense. How many times did Utd midfielders and defenders created chances to their forwards? If you really want to criticize Ronaldo, achieve what the guy has achieved in his life not even football line only. And if you are not a player and you don't know how to analyse football very well, keep quiet and stop saying rubbish on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Bimpe29: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2021
That's the spirit. Learn from the weakness to become better. Don't allow your failure weigh you down.

Meanwhile, Ole Solskjaer must be axed ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by eskorelvis: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Holumhidey:
Lol see some people goat

I believe messi is still the greatest footballer of our time.....

Una ororo don melt finish
grin grin grin

Same Messi wey no see goal score yesterday. Goalless in France, 6th ranked league for dat matter. Goat don wash finish for there. Hahahaha!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Rexymania(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Dem take am fry GOAT meat for SALAH grin

Holumhidey:
Lol see some people goat

I believe messi is still the greatest footballer of our time.....

Una ororo don melt finish
grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Mhimi007(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2021
obynzo:

The beating no go be here at all
you see that Brentford team ehnn..those guys can just be the next big thing

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by FLYFIRE(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
This MU wont smell 5th position this season & he will be chased out like Juve did
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by marsup: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dem use goat do Salah...... grin
For further enquiries pls call
05oldTrafford.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by AlexB300: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Proflere:
I don't know why we are always blinded by our hatred for anyone who we don't like. Wait, what do you expect Ronaldo to do yesterday? Defend 5goals and score 5goals so that Man U can win? LOL!! Currently Liverpool is nobody's mate in England, but then such score wasn't expected which therefore means the whole team should be questioned including the coach. If Messi was in yesterday game in place of Ronaldo, it would have still been the same result, maybe with a goal or two in favour if Man U sha. Individual brilliance won't safe you when your team is marked for destruction. Ronaldo has been below par ofcourse and so is Messi. But then, that didn't change who they are.
you are smart

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by StMavic: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Liverpool have eaten the goat that man U bought
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by StMavic: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Liverpool have eaten the goat that man u[b][/b] bought
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by cochtrane(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why does this read like they wanted to initially hang the guy on a cross?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Jmichael1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Tomilola360 post=107039027]e for save this one till after Chelsea game sha o. the hammering continues

grin grin grin grin grin bad guy,u no get conscience?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England / Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf / Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.