Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Beware Of The Fake Study IQ Courses Review - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beware Of The Fake Study IQ Courses Review (198 Views)

Pocket News App By Study IQ / A Big Ed-tech Player In The Making: Study IQ / Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Fake Study IQ Courses Review by RajputNikhil: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Review or opinion spamming is an aggravated problem these days. For instance, around 52% of Walmart’s product reviews and even online study platforms are unreliable and unauthentic. Being aware of fake smart courses reviews and identifying opinion spamming is now an open arena, with many research associates addressing this issue consistently.

How to Identify Fake Reviews?

What makes online educational institutes incur deceptive reviews? Most online educational sites aim to stay ahead of the competition by positioning their courses to influence students or aspirants to purchase while increasing their sales. But the fraud or fake smart course reviews and bad ratings may feature from the competition.

You can find out about fake reviews and sites by identifying the lack of educational content on their online platform. When searching for smart courses, you need to look for platforms offering up-to-date courses and detailed video content.

All the students learning through online mode need to consider certain things. They need to ensure that the smart courses they are buying offer them authority, quality, course evaluation, credit allocation and more.

Study IQ - A Treat for Students!

Many educational companies like StudyIQ help students to prepare for upcoming competitive exams. They offer online education to students who want to participate in any desired Indian govt jobs examinations. The best part about smart courses through video lectures is that these are available in both English and Hindi. So, language is not a barrier to learning anymore. Another best thing about online learning is that students can prepare for exams in the comfort of their homes.

The pre-recorded videos can be watched for efficient studies without the need for the internet. So, even if you live in a region with a poor internet network, you can still prepare for your government competitive exam.

Many consultancies and service organisations help aspirants with the information regarding such universities and mill degrees. They are operating both in the private and public sectors. If you want to make sure about the smart course you are planning to purchase, you can seek the help of such institutions.

However, one needs to stay away from fake study IQ smart course reviews and news. Since the face of the educational sector is changing from offering service to just profit basis, many companies offer courses just to earn money without offering genuine study material. So, you need to be alert of fraud firms that try to bring down the competition by discrediting trustworthy platforms such as StudyIQ. Only rely on the trusted and reputed educational companies that offer smart courses prepared by qualified and experienced faculty.
Re: Beware Of The Fake Study IQ Courses Review by RajputNikhil: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2022
The studyiq Pendrive course is one of the most helpful resources I have received for my UPSC preparation. Study IQ handed over the Pendrive course to me as soon as I joined the course, and it has helped me rewind lectures and revise several topics whenever I want. The Study IQ UPSC Pendrive course is also affordable and helps reduce your UPSC preparation costs.

(1) (Reply)

For Kano People. / Financial Help / Study In US & Canada: September 2022 Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.