Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,786 members, 7,841,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. (2099 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY, USA AND UK SITES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by Ehisod(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

seco1:
OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU, I know this is you, GOD will punish you and your entire generation for running away with People's money. Shebi u don off your two lines. the day I will catch you, Just forget it. IDIOT lazy Nigerian youth SCAMMING people up and down. And your parents will be happy they gave birth to you. Wasted Sperm.
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by seco1: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Useless SCAMMER @ Mannyman, @BayMazing01 @ OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU, why didn't you respond. Shebi you're online, God punish all of you that are SCAMMING people in this world. OLOSHI OLE OLORIBURUKU, ANUOFIA.
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by BayMazing01(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Are you just crazy or what? What kind of rubbish is this. It is very clear you are foolish, no wonder you were duped in the first place if not you won’t be accusing someone you don’t know. I won’t put up or respond to this rubbish anymore
seco1:
Useless SCAMMER @ Mannyman, @BayMazing01 @ OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU, why didn't you respond. Shebi you're online, God punish all of you that are SCAMMING people in this world. OLOSHI OLE OLORIBURUKU, ANUOFIA.
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by seco1: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Your Father is foolish, GOD punish you after duping me................konidafune abi oloshi eleyi ni.....................God punish you @Mannyman, @BAyMazing01,................awon oloshi oloriburuku.........................the day wey i go catch you...........God punish you once again.
The best thing for you is to refund my 90k....oloshi oloriburuku.
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by BayMazing01(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Idiot! Speak in a language I fucking understand. Bastard Afonja
seco1:
Your Father is foolish, GOD punish you after duping me................konidafune abi oloshi eleyi ni.....................God punish you @Mannyman, @BAyMazing01,................awon oloshi oloriburuku.........................the day wey i go catch you...........God punish you once again.
The best thing for you is to refund my 90k....oloshi oloriburuku.
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by seco1: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bastard SCAMMER @OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU, don't deny your identity, we've already uncovered this. we're coming for you thief. Stupid Afonja denying your tribe after SCAMMING people..........oloshi ole buruku, Werey lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by seco1: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
If you're not OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU, i'm sorry but if you're God will punish you.
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by BayMazing01(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
There is reason been sorry you already cause damage to my livelihood but trust me to do the same
seco1:
If you're not OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU, i'm sorry but if you're God will punish you.
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by Ehisod(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Guy you still dey here nna close this thread. E don cast for you for here o. Meanwhile, Nairaland should start flagging posts ad threads offering to buy goods for clients from eBay, Amazon.com, etc. because am including Nairaland forum as a platform for fraudulent activities being perpetrated by these eBay and Amazon buyers. I would advise the forum through its mods to start taking down threads and posts offering such services as fraudsters have started taking advantage of the anonymity of the people that offer these services on Nairaland.

BayMazing01:
There is reason been sorry you already cause damage to my livelihood but trust me to do the same
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by seco1: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU shebi you said you're not BayMazing01....................loooooooool, refund everyone you've scammed or else,
I just pity you
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by BayMazing01(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2021
May you be delivered from your stupidity @seco1[quote author=BayMazing01 post=107802881][/quote]
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by seco1: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2021
This criminal has resurfaced again, just refund me and every other people you've scammed.
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by Ehisod(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2021
Hey Baymazing are you back? So you don't want to give up abi.

BayMazing01:
May you be delivered from your stupidity @seco1
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by seco1: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2021
@Baymazing01, if you're not OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU as claimed, may peace be unto you, but if you're may you and your entire household celebrate this season in SORROW for SCAMMING me and other guys.
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by Weyrehmod: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Although i no get clothes and foodstuff for this festive period that is not my major concern

I need cash to repair this laptop that someone dash me(battery and keyboard needs to be changed) so i can join the virtual web development training that will commence by January

I really wish I'll see help so i can aquire this web development skill..
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by BayMazing01(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
You are living in a fools paradise. How this makes sense to you is actually beyond me. I will keep catching your cruise with you till you decide to receive sense.
seco1:
@Baymazing01, if you're not OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU as claimed, may peace be unto you, but if you're may you and your entire household celebrate this season in SORROW for SCAMMING me and other guys.
Re: Buy Your Goods On Amazon, Ebay And Other Sites @ Affordable Rate. by seco1: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
This OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU guy, you get mind sha. You created different accounts scammed people and still denies that you're not the person. See the day I will catch you , the best thing is for you to refund me.
Continue feeding on another man's sweat, the day Nemesis will catch up on you, instead of you to go and look for a job, you are here scamming people up and down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Like New LG Optimus G Pro (F240) 4 Sale In Abuja / Samsung Galaxy grand Prime 3months Used / SOLD!!! US USED HP PROBOOK 4430s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.