Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Am I Beautiful? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I Beautiful? (705 Views)

I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? / Why Am I Unable To Create A New Facebook Account ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Beautiful? by muffleitjuhi(f): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Beauty is skin deep, as all of us know but there are thousands of myths , sayings and puzzles which prevail in the minds of people related to beauty, no matter how feminist a lady is and her thoughts regarding she is perfect and should be loved as such, there still lurks some hope of appreciation from her soul mate or partner in her mind. The skin deep category of beauty is easily achievable as there are thousands of cosmetic products in the market which serve the purpose to make you beautiful, whereas the inner beauty of a person is hard to find as taking care of one’s soul and making it up is a difficult task to achieve.
Also read-how to clean cricut light grip mat
The desire to look best is natural and so is the wish to be perfect for your partner, mostly women love it when their partners notice their new look and appreciate their tremendous hard work in producing these looks. It takes lots of patience, time, and money to enhance your beauty. I know I am asking a lot, but hey ladies being beautiful needs constant cool head and endurance, believe me by doing that you will definitely get noticed in a crowd, isn’t it your top most priority to be recognized immediately.
The question is how you know you are beautiful?. Mostly when you are appreciated everywhere and seems to be the apple of everyone’s eye, then you would say oh yes I am confident of my beauty, if you are capable of turning many heads in a gathering , you my darling are beautiful. If you are a realistic, your mirror won’t lie to you, mirror mirror on the wall would definitely guide you where you stand and needs how much dedication in improving your looks. Carrying your personality with confidence is considered a major part of your beauty, if you are an average looker but you confidently carry your overall personality, you are bound to attract others, beauty is what appeal to eyes and is eye catching that why its said beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Beauty perception varies as well, women who do not know about their beauty carries a charisma of innocence and purity around them which is hard to defend or ignored. If you do not know you are beautiful that is what makes you beautiful, raw beauty has a magnetism of its own but it does not mean that beauty should be left unpolished, sometimes the innocence is mixed up with the lack of confidence which could have the opposite effect, as I said earlier that the perception of beauty varies in different minds.
There are several beauty quizzes available on net which calculate your beauty instantly and accurately according to them, what you had to do is answer some questions and you will get to know the percentage of your beauty. These questions also relate to your inner beauty and tells you how beautiful your soul is or how human you are?.
Your looks are with you till a certain time period, after that no matter how you try or work hard to maintain yourself, signs of age are bound to show and make you loose your outer youthful beauty, whereas your inner beauty as a person surely tends to increase with age as it grooms with experience if you work on your inner beauty together with your outer looks you are known as a beautiful person in your community and would live in the minds and heart of your family, friends, colleagues and leave beautiful memories.
[url]keep reading-how to clean a cricut cutting mat[/url]

Re: Am I Beautiful? by SilentWorker: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Opened My Whatsapp And Saw This Message! / Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 16/02/2022. / 2022 Joshua Generation International Youth Conference - Enyinnavictorblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.