Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Saw Madness, But I Can't Read This Alone. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Saw Madness, But I Can't Read This Alone. (318 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name / Messi: I'm Not Cristiano Ronaldo, I Can't Win Big Matches Alone / How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Madness, But I Can't Read This Alone. by luizpippo(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2021
If Paris Saint Germain eventually sacks Mauricio Pochettino, let's take a look at three tactical managers that could replace him at Parc Des Prince;

1. CHRIS WILDER: The ex - Sheffield United head coach Chris Wilder is one of the most tactical mangers in the world of the football.

The former Sheffield United head coach Chris Wilder has a unique formation and strategy that suits Paris Saint Germain’s style of play.

Photo Credit: Google

2. STEVE BRUCE: The Legendary England and Manchester United defender Steve Bruce is one of the most tactical mangers in the world of the football.

The Ex - Newcastle head coach Steve Bruce has a unique formation and strategy that suits Paris Saint Germain’s style of play.

Photo Credit: Google

3. ANDY VILLA BOAS: The Ex - Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspurs head coach Andy Villa Boas is also a perfect replacement for Mauricio Pochettino at Parc Des Prince.

The Legendary Marseille head coach has also won titles and trophies during his spell for different clubs.

(1) (Reply)

Thk God For Today Games / Good News As Antonio Conte Says "Yes" To Manchester United! / Michael Carrick Leaves Manchester United After 15 Years At The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.