Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

We Are Voting Sen Andy Uba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Voting Sen Andy Uba (396 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / E-transmission Of Election Results: Why I Was Absent At Voting ― Sen Ekwunife / 7 Major Reasons Why Smart Youths & Students Are Voting For Atiku This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Voting Sen Andy Uba by SlyDCCV(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2021
Yes, even if you faithfully follow the political news, you may conclude, as I did, that “it’s even worse than you think.” It’s profoundly disturbing to read, chapter after chapter, the evidence of the damage Gov Obiano and his political termites has already done to our State. let's range far afield, detailing the devastation at State Education, Electricity, Roads, Security, and other critical agencies.

Even if Gov Obiano is forced out of office before his term is up, or Sen Andy Uba wins control of both state house of Assembly by winning Nov 6th election and with presidential support, cleaning up the mess may take years.

Let’s take appropriate action against the APGA political termites to stop them from destroying our state further and see what happens next.

Hello, to all the eligible voters in Anambra state, vote for Sen Andy Uba because he's experienced, can deliver and he can not be a political pushover both at the National/state levels.

We are voting Sen Andy Uba
Re: We Are Voting Sen Andy Uba by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2021
SlyDCCV:
Yes, even if you faithfully follow the political news, you may conclude, as I did, that “it’s even worse than you think.” It’s profoundly disturbing to read, chapter after chapter, the evidence of the damage Gov Obiano and his political termites has already done to our State. let's range far afield, detailing the devastation at State Education, Electricity, Roads, Security, and other critical agencies.

Even if Gov Obiano is forced out of office before his term is up, or Sen Andy Uba wins control of both state house of Assembly by winning Nov 6th election and with presidential support, cleaning up the mess may take years.

Let’s take appropriate action against the APGA political termites to stop them from destroying our state further and see what happens next.

Hello, to all the eligible voters in Anambra state, vote for Sen Andy Uba because he's experienced, can deliver and he can not be a political pushover both at the National/state levels.

I agree with you.

I will be voting for him in Nnewi.
Re: We Are Voting Sen Andy Uba by Naijabad: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2021
SlyDCCV:

We will rather vote Satan than APC.

Its APGA all the way.

We dont want a repeat of what is happening in imo state.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Voting Sen Andy Uba by Yakson09: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Yess we are voting Sen Andy Uba
Re: We Are Voting Sen Andy Uba by haffaze777(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Uba Koo gtb nii

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Nigeria Government Sponsor Boko Haram / How Nigeria problem started / Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.