Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra (1334 Views)

Lagos To Float Airline, Build Airport In Lekki / Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally / I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Superwave16320: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2021
8 Solid years the Pandora Peter Obi couldn't build a single bus station talk more of an airport. He would rather loot the money n save in his 13 year old daughter's foreign account n some fools are hyping this fraudster

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by teamoneline: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2021
But I doubt if airport is the main problem to solve in Anambra state.

If I were obaino I would have created farm estates with the money of conference center and airport to ensure south east is food sufficient. That alone would have solved alot of unemployment problems and prevented this insults we are getting from the north in the name of blocking food to the south. Most of the food we eat is imported from the north this is wrong. Food scarcity during Covid lockdown should have taught us a lesson in the south if anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by onukwube1: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2021
Superwave16320:
8 Solid years the Pandora Peter Obi couldn't build a single bus station talk more of an airport. He would rather loot the money n save in his 13 year old daughter's foreign account n some fools are hyping this fraudster

What impact have you made to life? You should be more concern about your life. You are there typing rb**sh. He remained the Best Governor in the history of The state.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by ekesol: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Superwave16320:

Tell me what Tinubu did in 8 years as a gorvernor.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Superwave16320: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Every single developmental stride in Lagos is the Brian work of Tinubu.
Fools like you celebrate Peter Obi saving money in Anambra a ruse rebuffed by Obeano but Tinubu ingenuity brought about how Lagos generate revenue in billions monthly today.

ekesol:

Tell me what Tinubu did in 8 years as a gorvernor.
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by lastcall: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Tribalistic horseshit thread
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Superwave16320:

He is miles ahead of your thoughts...

With reference to his tenure as the Governor of Anambra State, Obi said he made sure he invested in things that were of value to the state and would generate income for the State.

Using the airport project as an example, Obi said that the popular need from the people was for his Government to build an airport, but in matters such as that which needed expert input, he said all he did was to set up a committee.
"The Committee", according to him, "came up with the facts that it would cost the state 20 million dollars at that time and the airport, when operational, would generate 100 Thousand Naira per day. With this, I knew it would be a waste of resources, so we decided to invest the money in Intafact. Besides the investment's current worth of 70 million Dollars, Anambra state Government received the dividend of over 300 million from the project this year."

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by teamoneline: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Esseite:

With reference to his tenure as the Governor of Anambra State, Obi said he made sure he invested in things that were of value to the state and would generate income for the State.

Using the airport project as an example, Obi said that the popular need from the people was for his Government to build an airport, but in matters such as that which needed expert input, he said all he did was to set up a committee.
"The Committee", according to him, "came up with the facts that it would cost the state 20 million dollars at that time and the airport, when operational, would generate 100 Thousand Naira per day. With this, I knew it would be a waste of resources, so we decided to invest the money in Intafact. Besides the investment's current worth of 70 million Dollars, Anambra state Government received the dividend of over 300 million from the project this year."

Thank you very much. Obaino didn't do any research I'm very sure. Now Anambra is in debt.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by teamoneline: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Superwave16320:
Fools like you celebrate Peter Obi saving money in Anambra a ruse rebuffed by Obeano but Tinubu ingenuity brought about how Lagos generate revenue in billions monthly today.

Can you tell us what he did exactly? I was born yesterday.
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Superwave16320: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
I get home work for you.
While Peter Obi was looting Anambra state fund into his daughter's Pandora account Tinubu single handedly built up Lagos IGR less than 100M yearly to a trillion generating empire. That is one of his doing that your igbo brainless father will never be able to comprehend. Awaiting your next question.

teamoneline:

Can you tell us what he did exactly? I was born yesterday.
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by ibrahimsalam: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Superwave16320:

the way you guys are attacking peter obi as if you are jittery of him contesting presidential election and the eventual thwarting of a drug barons presidency
I am not supporting anyone for president but the person who will be Nigeria's next president is not known ,he may not even be among the talked about politician.
The way security situation is worsening everyday should worry any paid sycophant, it could even generate to being handed over to the military for a while.
Peter obi a successful individual is not talking but a low life like you is busy running mouth that is not properly brushed.
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by teamoneline: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Superwave16320:

Tinubu single handedly built up Lagos IGR less than 100M yearly to a trillion generating empire.

So how exactly did he do this? I meant what policies/infastructure where put in place to achieve this?
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Staypositive: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ma gee
It is well...

Op I want us to end this argument here...grin
It Peter obi is better than Buhari, tinubu and APC it shall never be well with you.... Amen...
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Superwave16320:

Tinubu couldn't do them in his state osun abi? Peter Obi laid the foundation for a new Anambra
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Superwave16320: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Even till now Anambra is still old.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu couldn't do them in his state osun abi? Peter Obi laid the foundation for a new Anambra
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Superwave16320: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
The fraudster Pandora Peter Obi is a bastard if he does not contest the 2023 presidential election. Peter Obi na walk over abeg.

ibrahimsalam:
the way you guys are attacking peter obi as if you are jittery of him contesting presidential election and the eventual thwarting of a drug barons presidency
I am not supporting anyone for president but the person who will be Nigeria's next president is not known ,he may not even be among the talked about politician.
The way security situation is worsening everyday should worry any paid sycophant, it could even generate to being handed over to the military for a while.
Peter obi a successful individual is not talking but a low life like you is busy running mouth that is not properly brushed.
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by globemoney01: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
onukwube1:

What impact have you made to life? You should be more concern about your life. You are there typing rb**sh. He remained the Best Governor in the history of The state.

Obiano is Anambra best governor in history, the overrated Peter Obi does not have any legacy project after 8 years of oil boom. Shut up
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by globemoney01: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
teamoneline:

Thank you very much. Obaino didn't do any research I'm very sure. Now Anambra is in debt.
Which research does Obiano do. When will you clowns stop believing Peter Obi lies. Anambra Airport is the best project done by any SE governor ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by globemoney01: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Esseite:

The clueless man that does not know what to do with money was busy dashing Anambra money and looting. If he actually said an Airport in Anambra would generate 100k daily then he is actually dumb. No wonder he keeps dishing fake statistics
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 26, 2021
globemoney01:

The clueless man that does not know what to do with money was busy dashing Anambra money and looting. If he actually said an Airport in Anambra would generate 100k daily then he is actually dumb. No wonder he keeps dishing fake statistics

It's possible to generate 100k daily when all expenses are removed..

The railway today is gulping 60bn/year, but produced 1bn in a whole year.
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Kunlelee: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Superwave16320:

afi brian. Imagine supporting a renowned drug baron, don't forget Tinubu just come back from UK and don't forget the purpose of his visit there also. Like try and look at Lagos IGR also. You guys should stop protecting this useless selfish people that don't care about you and always call a spade a spade
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Mossadd: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2021
Staypositive:
Ma gee
It is well...

Op I want us to end this argument here...grin
It Peter obi is better than Buhari, tinubu and APC it shall never be well with you.... Amen...
this maa Gee is irritating and very dumb
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by globemoney01: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2021
Esseite:

It's possible to generate 100k daily when all expenses are removed..

The railway today is gulping 60bn/year, but produced 1bn in a whole year.
If you believe a project like that would generate 100k daily then you don’t have sense.
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2021
globemoney01:

If you believe a project like that would generate 100k daily then you don’t have sense.

Do you know the overhead costs and capital recovery timeline attached to it?
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by globemoney01: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Esseite:

Do you know the overhead costs and capital recovery timeline attached to it?
Ordinary shops in main market are doing 100k daily and you are supporting nonsense from a known liar that a project in the magnitude of an Airport won’t do over 100k? Madness
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2021
globemoney01:

Ordinary shops in main market are doing 100k daily and you are supporting nonsense from a known liar that a project in the magnitude of an Airport won’t do over 100k? Madness

Are the shops worth $20m with staff strength of over 1000?.. this is not trading but service oriented.
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by Tochj(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Peter Obi did what was the priority of the people at that time.
He built roads, connected inner villages to urban cities
Airport is good but not what the people needed at that time
He stabilised the polity and draw plans to move the state forward
Remember governance is about continuity.
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by globemoney01: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Esseite:

Are the shops worth $20m with staff strength of over 1000?.. this is not trading but service oriented.
Are we now talking about the worth and staff strength or profitability. How would you believe a project worth over $20m won’t generate over 100k month in profits, not even daily. Foolish
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by globemoney01: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Tochj:
Peter Obi did what was the priority of the people at that time.
He built roads, connected inner villages to urban cities
Airport is good but not what the people needed at that time
He stabilised the polity and draw plans to move the state forward
Remember governance is about continuity.
Fake roads that have all collapsed
Re: Peter Obi Couldn't Build Airport In Anambra by MI6Surveillance: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2021
Useless post from an envious bitter frustrated fellow, is Obiano the governor of southeast states, that you want him to build for all SE. You people are bitter that Anambra now has a worldclass international and international convention centre. Why not advise your own governor to use the state allocation to build farm estates
[s]
teamoneline:
But I doubt if airport is the main problem to solve in Anambra state. f I were obaino I would have created farm estates with the money of conference center and airport to ensure south east is food sufficient. That alone would have solved alot of unemployment problems and prevented this insults we are getting from the north in the name of blocking food to the south. Most of the food we eat is imported from the north this is wrong. Food scarcity during Covid lockdown should have taught us a lesson in the south if anything.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Bola Tinubu Should Be In Jail - Adeyanju / Soldiers, Bandits Killed As Kebbi Deputy Governor, Col Yombe Dabai Escapes Death / Govs Ganduje And Ayade Accompany Asiwaju To Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.