Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Candid Plea To Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Plea To Ipob (1062 Views)

Sowore Refuses Police Boss Plea To Ask NANS Protesters To Open Roads Blocked / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid Plea To Ipob by Naijabad: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Dear DOS members in IPOB,

I am an Igboman from Asia state and I have been a supporter of IPOB and I hold one truth as self evident, that BIAFRA must be achieved in no distant time.

I am not a politician, neither do I worship or flock around politician. But I have a plea to make.

My brothers and sisters in IPOB, I want to beg in the name of God that we reconsider our stand concerning Anambra election.

We know that no governor from any political party will openly or covertly support IPOB no matter how just the cause is. But some candidates will be worse than others.

Take a look at what is happening in IMO state; where a sitting Governor (though not the peoples choice) opening admitted to have invited soldiers to kill his own people.

With all the killings and carnage in the North, no Northern governor has ever invited the military to kill his people.

With all the soldiers killed in the North, no soldier has burned down peoples houses in the villages.

But it happened in Imo state under the watch of a so called Governor.

Asking people to sit at home on the election day will amount to a great disservice to APGA and chief Soludo.

APC will rig the election, if people fail to come out to vote. Anambra will be handed over to the enemies and the happenings in Imo State will be repeated in Anambra State.

Our lands will be handed over to the supporters of APC in the name of Ruga, cattle colony etc.

I plead with you my brothers and sisters that we cancel the sit at home order on the 6th of November 2021 to allow for a peaceful election and to return Soludo as the governor.

I was among the supporters of the sit at home declared on that they; but I have taken time to reason it out and discovered that it may not be in our interest.

We will continue to push for the release of our supreme leader, MNK via other means than boycotting the election.

Long live IPOB,
Long live lovers of freedom,
Long live Federal Republic of BIAFRA.

Signed,

Mazi CJ.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by Naijabad: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Naijabad:

I am an Igboman from Asia state and I have been a supporter of IPOB and I hold one truth as self evident, that BIAFRA must be achieved in no distant time.

I am not a politician, neither do I worship or flock around politician. But I have a plea to make.

My brothers and sisters in IPOB, I want to beg in the name of God that we reconsider our stand concerning Anambra election.

We know that no governor from any political party will openly or covertly support IPOB no matter how just the cause is. But some candidates will be worse than others.

Take a look at what is happening in IMO state; where a sitting Governor (though not the peoples choice) opening admitted to have invited soldiers to kill his own people.

With all the killings and carnage in the North, no Northern governor has ever invited the military to kill his people.

With all the soldiers killed in the North, no soldier has burned down peoples houses in the villages.

Asking people to sit at home on the election day will amount to a great disservice to APGA and chief Soludo.

APC will rig the election, if people fail to come out to vote. Anambra will be handed over to the enemies and the happenings in Imo State will be repeated in Anambra State.

Our lands will be handed over to the supporters of APC in the name of Ruga, cattle colony etc.

I plead with you my brothers and sisters that we cancel the sit at home order on the 6th of November 2021 to allow for a peaceful election and to return Soludo as the governor.

I was among the supporters of the sit at home declared on that they; but I have taken time to reason it out and discovered that it may not be in our interest.

We will continue to push for the release of our supreme leader, MNK via other means than boycotting the election.

Long live IPOB,

Signed,

Mazi CJ.

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by stephenonyx(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
I fully support your stand my brother.
I really want prof Soludo to win so that he can fix the River Niger for for Economic development in Anambra State.
I pray IPOB reconsider Thier order in other for Soludo to win this Election

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lol, afonja masquerading as igbo.

No leflendum, no eraction.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by paramakina202: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
Naijabad:

Long live IPOB,

Signed,

Mazi CJ.[/s]

Continue to support a terrorist group ndi uchu!
The military and police that killed Yusuf the founder of Bokoharam who invited them?

7 Likes

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by Emergingnation(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
paramakina202:
[s]

[s]Continue to support a terrorist group ndi uchu!
The military and police that killed Yusuf the founder of Bokoharam who invited them?

[/s]
Because to you, quest for self determination which is a right is an act of Terrorism... grin grin chronic unity beggar..
Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by paramakina202: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
Because to you, quest for self determination which is a right is an act of Terrorism... grin grin chronic unity beggar..

Yeah,your quest for self determination is by stepping upon the right of others,you deny others the right to live and the right to move around freely without hindrance that is terrorism.

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by SonofLothbrok: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oga i understand what you are saying. I myself want Soludo to win that election, but i have worked with politicians and Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

Don't believe any of the words coming from the mouths of politicians and Ohanaeze Ndigbo. All they do is to share money and bags of rice among themselves. I am telling you all these because i have worked with them first hand.

BIAFRA struggle is just beginning. My advice to my people is to always stock your houses with food supply.

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by orisa37: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
No home support for IPOB. Change to IPOI, And The Government will negotiate. IPOI is like a Labor Union.
Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by orisa37: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
No home support for IPOB. Change to IPOI, And The Government will negotiate. IPOI is like a Labor Union. IPOB is a Violent body.
Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by funkekemi(f): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Naijabad:

Long live IPOB,

Signed,

Mazi CJ.

no election , the election will be cancelled . Should this election hold, the dss will hold nnamdi kanu and start giving excuses as to why they can't bring him to court . It was because of tension and unrest that made them to bring him to court . They think they are sensible by pushing the adjournment to 10th 4 days after election nope we no gree the election will be cancelled till nnamdi is released

1 Like

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by mmanwuijele: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nwanne, MNK cannot remain in detention. Their election will be postponed. He must be released first!

1 Like

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by loveth360(f): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Didn't people of Imo state vote in election that brought hopeless?

So how will us voting stop them from rigging?

Well! Biafrans have agreed not to vote,one Nigerians are free to vote.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
No election in Anambla do your worst

1 Like

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by powerkey: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Naijabad:

Long live IPOB,

Signed,

Mazi CJ.

Story for AFONJAZZ.

YORUBAD SPOTTED.

NO genuine Igbo will fall for this your gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by Emergingnation(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
paramakina202:

Yeah,your quest for self determination is by stepping upon the right of others,you deny others the right to live and the right to move around freely without hindrance that is terrorism.
IPOB order is for the collective interest of all Igbo that must be obey , irrespective of their status....

In the killing aspect, it is very glaring that Jihadist fulani government is behind all the killings in Igboland, with the sole aim of justifying their terrorist tagged to IPOB, which is internationally known as a peaceful movement......

1 Like

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by stanluiz(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
mmanwuijele:
Nwanne, MNK cannot remain in detention. Their election will be postponed. He must be released first!
You can go ahead and release him.

Nobody is postponding any election. That election will hold and nobody will stop it.

You can only lament on nairaland. If they born you well, go to any polling station and disrupt any election. Security forces will send you to your ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by Paretomaster1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Naijabad:

Long live IPOB,

Signed,

Mazi CJ.

You people can never change .....why won't the Governor invite the police when you go about killing, and destroying public infrastructures.

Why lying upandan? The Northern governors you are talking about not only call for the military to come help them fight crime, they also make use of various vigilante groups to do so.

If you really care, and serious about leaving Nigeria, please hold your leaders responsible, let them raise the motion for you to leave, or you people get the fu** back to your region, that's when we know u r serious....

We did like to see you leave, and see who will cry, please go back home, do away with anything Nigeria for a start.... No you can't , you rather die in Maiduguri than go back to your erosion ridden enclave....

1 Like

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by paramakina202: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
IPOB order is for the collective interest of all Igbo that must be obey , irrespective of their status....

In the killing aspect, it is very glaring that Jihadist fulani government is behind all the killings in Igboland, with the sole aim of justifying their terrorist tagged to IPOB, which is internationally known as a peaceful movement......

No its for collective interest of Nnamdi Kanu and his group if it is about Igbo interests they will consult other stakeholders before taken this stupid lock down decision.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by rottennaija(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Emergingnation:

Even bokoharam is in a quest for self determination. Continue deceiving yourself with selective lies

1 Like

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by Emergingnation(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
rottennaija:

Even bokoharam is in a quest for self determination. Continue deceiving yourself with selective lies
Lool ! Don't equal IPOB to BOKO Haram , we are secessionist group, while Boko Haram is international designated terrorist organization.... We are walking according to the principles of self determination as being enshrined in UN Charter.... Self determination isn't a crime but as right, let that sink into your myopic mind...

Chronic unity beggar..

1 Like

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by rottennaija(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lool ! Don't equal IPOB to BOKO Haram , we are secessionist group, while Boko Haram is international designated terrorist organization.... We are walking according to the principles of self determination as being enshrined in UN Charter.... Self determination isn't a crime but as right, let that sink into your myopic mind...

Chronic unity beggar..

Before bokoharam became an internationally designated terrorist group, they started small. Eventually IPOB will get there.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by Emergingnation(m): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2021
rottennaija:

Before bokoharam became an internationally designated terrorist group, they started small. Eventually IPOB will get there.
In your unity begging mind
Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by blackpanda: 3:36am On Oct 26, 2021
[s]
Naijabad:

Long live IPOB,

Signed,

Mazi CJ.

[/s]

Sit at home must continue.
Killings must continue.
UGM/ESN must continue.
Hail Biafra land! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by louqas: 6:19am On Oct 26, 2021
Emergingnation:

But you guys always compare yourself with boko haram now...

That you want to be killing yourselves because government is not doing anything to boko haram now

That people should only condemn boko haram killing and not condemn ipob killing since ipob is killing fellow ibos because they are freedom fighters

Why now begging ipob are you all not happy with all ipob atrocities again.... buhari has not felt the pain enough ooo....declare sit at home till 2023 maybe buhari will be moved as anything short of that wont move buahri

1 Like

Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by Dymaco(m): 6:29am On Oct 26, 2021
paramakina202:
[s]

Continue to support a terrorist group ndi uchu!

Obj did not a north president infact buhari told you a fight on boko haram is an attack on the north.
Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by rottennaija(m): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2021
Emergingnation:
In your unity begging mind

No. The natural order of things.
Re: My Candid Plea To Ipob by paramakina202: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Dymaco:

Obj did not a north president infact buhari told you a fight on boko haram is an attack on the north.

And so?
What is the state of the north today security wise?

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Presidency. Why Is The North More Excited Than The South? / Give Us Peter Obi Youths Protest In Abuja / Peter Obi Will Be The Next Nigeria President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.