Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Tiwa Savage Dropped Cool Interview Video Which She Titled Catching Up With Tiwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Dropped Cool Interview Video Which She Titled Catching Up With Tiwa (415 Views)

Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger / Watch Viral Video Which Suggests Anthony Joshua Belongs To The Aye / Poco Lee Shared Throwback Video Which Makes Him Popular Today. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dropped Cool Interview Video Which She Titled Catching Up With Tiwa by Getlivematch: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Tiwa savage dropped cool interview video which she titled catching up with tiwa
tiwa savage a popular international music artist, started a 3 min interview video series with 5 episode for fans to know more about her on the 20th October 2021. watch videos below. .
click link to watch interviews - https://getlivematch.com/tiwa-savage-dropped-a-cool-interview-video-which-she-titled-catching-up-with-tiwa-5-episodes/
Re: Tiwa Savage Dropped Cool Interview Video Which She Titled Catching Up With Tiwa by viyon02: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
I guess, cry over a spilt milk is not necessary, the video was a jab blow connected to her image. Can someone post that meme for me.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Afraid Of Having Sex – Ex-bbnaija Star, Beatrice / Davido Sets Up Committee To Distribute N250m Grant / Bbnaija Saga Engage Shina Peters As Liquorose Starstruck AG Baby At 1st Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.