Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside (5270 Views)

TECNO Camon 17 Becomes First Mediatek SOC Smartphone To Receive Android 12 Beta / MIUI 12 Is Amaaazing... See What It Looks Like On My MI Note 10 / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by saint2ace(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
ORIJIN201:
I've always been a fan of stock Android because of less bloat and a much more straight-to-business approach, reason I always fancied Google pixels.

Android 12 is here, and with lots of options for customisations and system-wide themeing, and it's gorgeous!!! Screenshots below!

Looks nice, what theme are u using? Presently on A12 on pixel 3xl, it's smooth as butter and the interface looks amazing, but ur color combo makes it look more premium..... Lolz
Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
saint2ace:

Looks nice, what theme are u using? Presently on A12 on pixel 3xl, it's smooth as butter and the interface looks amazing, but ur color combo makes it look more premium..... Lolz
lol I installed pixel 6 live wallpaper (you need root).

Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by saint2ace(m): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
ORIJIN201:
lol I installed pixel 6 live wallpaper (you need root).

Thanks, got around it without the live wallpaper, sweet way they adapted the colour regime to blend with the whole system, and the way the drop down and power off buttons are now looking is really cool......

1 Like

Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by ORIJIN201(m): 12:32am On Oct 26, 2021
saint2ace:

Thanks, got around it without the live wallpaper, sweet way they adapted the colour regime to blend with the whole system, and the way the drop down and power off buttons are now looking is really cool......
Google really did something nice with A12

1 Like

Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by Flamees(m): 3:05am On Oct 26, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

And what next.
Will advice you not to do it in Your own since you don't know it well to avoid bricking your phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by Izuchukwu18(m): 6:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Flamees:

Will advice you not to do it in Your own since you don't know it well to avoid bricking your phone

Ok thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by Ola17: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2021
AREWAELENU:
I guess they are leveraging iOS interface or??

Yes they are.
Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by tayo60(f): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Viiictor10:

Which android version. Am still on MIUI 12.0.16 Android 10
Android 11
Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by tellsblinks(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
I honestly do not like the theming.

It's unnecessary
Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by sunshineV(f): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Michealvegas:
Why does Android 10 look better to me undecided
probably cus u cant upgrade
Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by house10s: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
just color, is dat all
Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by Viiictor10(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jarchi:

I am also stuck in same version.
How did you change your font, and what brand is yours?
still expecting android 11
Am using Redmi 9c, what's ur's

1 Like

Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by Jarchi(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Viiictor10:

still expecting android 11

Am using Redmi 9c, what's ur's

We be brothers oh, mine is the 3gb ram
Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by Viiictor10(m): 2:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Jarchi:

We be brothers oh, mine is the 3gb ram
Abi na
About the font, u will first change ur location to India before u can change it
Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by xpensivealex(m): 4:47am On Oct 28, 2021
I just upgraded my RN8 to android version 11,but the full screen navigation function is not working after being set to gesture navigation,i have to use button navigation till now,who else also experience this and how do u go about it? I prefer the fullscreen gesture navigation.
Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by Jarchi(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Viiictor10:

Abi na

About the font, u will first change ur location to India before u can change it

Thanks boss, I learnt something new, decided to share

India: enjoys unlimited themes and font, they also enjoy high volume dB , they also enjoy beta update and get updates before others maybe except China and Asian region

USA: enjoys high volume, better audio quality, better gesture experience. I guess you Lose theme app too

China and Asia: enjoy beta update and get updates before others

Europe: the big industry 5hat follows customers safety, low volume the recommended volume dB, I guess you Lose theme app too. But you have limited functions due to laws and all

Malaysia: high volume

Africa: they follow the requirements for Europe to avoid litigation

Make I stop for here
Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by Viiictor10(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jarchi:

Thanks boss, I learnt something new, decided to share

India: enjoys unlimited themes and font, they also enjoy high volume dB , they also enjoy beta update and get updates before others maybe except China and Asian region

USA: enjoys high volume, better audio quality, better gesture experience. I guess you Lose theme app too

China and Asia: enjoy beta update and get updates before others

Europe: the big industry 5hat follows customers safety, low volume the recommended volume dB, I guess you Lose theme app too. But you have limited functions due to laws and all

Malaysia: high volume

Africa: they follow the requirements for Europe to avoid litigation

Make I stop for here

Wow, i will check it out
Re: Android 12 Is Beautiful!!! Screenshots Inside by Michealvegas: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2021
sunshineV:
probably cus u cant upgrade
Your thought sis...... Belongs to the bin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Retrieve My 2go Acct With Another Mobile Number / Best Phone 100k & Above Could Buy / Piggybank Mobile App Is The Best Saving App In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.