Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

How To Use Medical Report For Redeployment 5 Steps You Must Follow - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Use Medical Report For Redeployment 5 Steps You Must Follow (1625 Views)

Get Your Medical Report For Redeployment / Guys How Can Take An Exit From Camp Without Medical Report / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Medical Report For Redeployment 5 Steps You Must Follow by harjardy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Medical report for redeployment: many PCM found it discouraging when they see where they are been posted for their service year after printing their call-up letter even some PCM refuses to report to camp whenever they are been posted far and wait for the following batch to revalidate.

I don’t blame them because most PCM have this fear of traveling to some certain part of the country due to some reasons.

Although there are some ways you can redeploy from the state of deployment to another state.

In this article, I will show you how to use a medical report for redeployment if you are planning to redeploy from one state to another.

What is NYSC redeployment/relocation.
Redeployment/relocation should not be confused because both of them are of the same meaning when it comes to the NYSC issue.

Redeployment is the process whereby a corps member changes his or her initial start of deployment to another state of his or her choice.

click on the link below to read the full post
https://www.naijawhisper.com/how-to-use-medical-report-for-redeployment-5-steps-you-must-follow/

Re: How To Use Medical Report For Redeployment 5 Steps You Must Follow by Kammy54: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hi guys.

If you have someone that needs NYSC Redeployment or direct posting to state of choice, kindly refer the person to me pls.

Thanks for the continuous support guys.

(1) (Reply)

Is Finishing My Nysc Year At an early age an advantage / 2015 RECRUITMENT FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT / Must See For All Prospective Corpers Going To Camp Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.