Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers (1011 Views)

Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy / Anambra Election - Electoral Adhoc Workers Resign En Masse Amid Ipob Threats -SR / Edo 2020: Upper Cut For Obaseki As Massive Resignation Hits Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers by ojsmscom(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ahead of the forthcoming Anambra Guber election,over 1,200 electoral adhoc workers have resigned voluntarily for reasons suspected to be connected with the iPod no election declaration in Anambra state..

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/25/breaking-anambra-election-runs-ditch-thousands-electoral-adhoc-workers-resign-en-masse
Re: Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers by delzbaba(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Who wan die?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
I don't believe this news

Election will hold in Anambra.
Re: Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers by DOTian: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
This very INEC headed by that cold looking Buhari appointee is always acting in dubious ways..

1 Like

Re: Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers by Emergingnation(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I don't believe this news

Election will hold in Anambra.
Afonja come and vote that day make we see oo grin grin
Re: Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
Afonja come and vote that day make we see oo grin grin
See this fake Igbo from Ebonyi grin

I'm presently in Nnewi. I will be voting on that day.

I hope you're in the South East sha... Make e no b say nah from Lagos you dey shout no election in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers by Emergingnation(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
See this fake Igbo from Ebonyi grin

I'm presently in Nnewi. I will be voting on that day.

I hope you're in the South East sha... Make e no b say nah from Lagos you dey shout no election in Anambra
I dey Enugu my Afonja brother. grin grin
Re: Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers by ThinkSmarter: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Election may take place, but with low turn out.
some polling unit may be empty.
There maybe heavy shootings and confrontation of security personels in some places on the election day proper, that may lead to loss of lives.
The news will trigger panic and force people indoor.
And it may start on the election day eve.
Some police may not return alive to their loved ones.
The journey of some policemen deployed for the Anambra election will be like that of American soldiers on a mission to Iraq and Afghanistan.
A very bad time to be a policeman in the East.
This guerilla welfare was triggered by Buhari's ineptitude and sentimental approach to governance.

Appoint an Igbo man as Chief of Army staff, mandate him to organise security meeting and sensitisation through media houses in the region.
Initiate a Dialogue and renconcillatory meeting through him.
Let words of appeal, comfort, peace, integration be emphasised.
Promise to grant amnesty to IPOB if they are ready to laydown their a

1 Like

Re: Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers by greatdreamer(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Singing
" I dey see danger
Danger
Wahala dey
Re: Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
I dey Enugu my Afonja brother. grin grin
You dey in a peaceful Enugu, but want we living in Anambra to burn down our state abi? It will not work.

You must be an Igbo Jew. Violence dey una blood

2 Likes

Re: Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers by kirbby(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
i know some of them families and friends will be asking them How much will they pay them for me them to come go and be risking their lives.
Re: Massive Resignation Of Anambra Electroral Adhoc Workers by slimfit1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Don't worry Miyatt Allah will conduct the election. Sharia judge gave you a governor before.

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023 –pastor Adeboye Asks Congregation / IPOB/ESN Has Killed More Igbos In One Year Than Fulani Herdsmen Did In 15yrs / If Opobo Is Ijaw Why Are They Crying About Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.