Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,724 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President (45974 Views)

Convoy Of A Departmental President In Al-Qalam University, Katsina (Video) / Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by Eraddray(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Emi oga grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by nan1: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
HYPOCRITICAL HIJAB WEARING FOOLS
SO BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND IS NO LONGER HARAM?

even getting public recognition rubbish
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
All these things never happened when we were in university.
Congratulations to their wifey o. shocked
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Eraddray:
Emi oga grin
No be small thing.
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by Shezzman: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Asin ehn.
Later if things goes awry. Sniper will be resolved to.
Doubleoh7:
And when I say Nigeria have the worst set of followers, some people will argue it. These same set of human beings that conceptualised and actually gave out this award with the sickening words on it are the same set of people that will occupy public seats tomorrow and you think they will behave better than the ones currently in Aso rock villa that are ferrying their girlfriends around with presidential jets. It's well with us all
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by dododawa1: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Generation after generation will be worst or good

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by seyz91(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
cheesy
Siggynigeria:
shocked shocked
Leaders of tomorrow

In another news on :
Rivers Varsity SUG Welfare Organizes Award Recognition For Her Boyfriend
https:///rivers-varsity-sug-welfare-organizes-award-recognition-for-her-boyfriend-photos/

Wahala for who no dey relationship tongue
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by seyz91(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
cheesy
proxitaly:
Mass fornication communication

Serious students majorly dey engineering and sciences.
These ones are majorly those who went to school to follow answer "I be graduate"
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by bobobri(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nigerian student and their crazy mentality of doing things...WHF IS this?
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by seyz91(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
you no lie

nigerians themselves are worse than buhari himself
Doubleoh7:
And when I say Nigeria have the worst set of followers, some people will argue it. These same set of human beings that conceptualised and actually gave out this award with the sickening words on it are the same set of people that will occupy public seats tomorrow and you think they will behave better than the ones currently in Aso rock villa that are ferrying their girlfriends around with presidential jets. It's well with us all
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by tnerro1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na so mass comm. people Dey do jor grin
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by gidado14(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Siggynigeria:
Update from

Students of the department of Mass communication, Ibadan Polytechnic, Oyo state, have given a special recognition award to Samiah Temitayo Anike for being the first lady of their president.

She was described as the first lady of the Association of Students Communicators (ASCOM) president.

In the photo that was shared on Instagram by @, the young lady was praised by ASCOM members for her "wifely support in the administration of President Haadi Afees Ishola 2019/2020 regime".

The photo was also shared on Facebook and Nigerians couldn't believe their eyes. Many were of the opinion that the students who gave Samia a special recognition award would perform worse than some politicians in the country if they are are elected into political offices.

https:///ibadan-poly-student-gets-award-for-being-girlfriend-to-departmental-president/

na BBN de cause all this nonsense, thats what will happen when a youth take over so much sex in the villa

Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Siggynigeria:
Update from

Students of the department of Mass communication, Ibadan Polytechnic, Oyo state, have given a special recognition award to Samiah Temitayo Anike for being the first lady of their president.

She was described as the first lady of the Association of Students Communicators (ASCOM) president.

In the photo that was shared on Instagram by @, the young lady was praised by ASCOM members for her "wifely support in the administration of President Haadi Afees Ishola 2019/2020 regime".

The photo was also shared on Facebook and Nigerians couldn't believe their eyes. Many were of the opinion that the students who gave Samia a special recognition award would perform worse than some politicians in the country if they are are elected into political offices.

https:///ibadan-poly-student-gets-award-for-being-girlfriend-to-departmental-president/

Mediocrity at its peak. In d end she will say he occupied a leadership position in school. If u ask how he used that position to enhance d welfare of d students he's representing, he will have nothing to say
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by Ernestforyou: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Most people going to higher institutions these days are just going for the fun of it or recognition.They are just going to get the certificate and ,some even don’t know anything about their courses.
90% of ladies must do olosho 101,201,301 as part of their courses and the guys are heavily into yahoo.
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by Typicool8(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by bukatyne(f): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
While I might have problems with the execution, I have no problems with the motive behind it.

If the girl was a support to her boyfriend during his tenure as president to the extent she was recognized, kudos to her.

There is a reason you appreciate/celebrate the spouses of people in top positions.

My CEO celebrates the spouses of very senior management upon resignation or retirement.
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by wallarwallar(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Imagine dis set of idiots go dey abuse buhari. Dis can only happen in Ibadan and Ibadan poly. Ibadan shud have been a loaded Ciry bt u can't seperrte them from dere local ideas and d city will remain local
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by princeakinola1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Someone future wife, madam you don cast, just pray this guy should not break up with you,then you will see badest guy in the street

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Are they married?
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by Rhozabeth(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
These are just a vunch of unserious elements!
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by Testimony1988(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Funny.
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by freesoul12: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Secondary school

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by jboy2014: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Doubleoh7:

Brother, I really wish others could see things the way we both see it, our leaders are just 10% of our problems, if we we as citizens acts right, our leaders will be right, it is not rocket science.
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by MightySparrow: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
The beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by mydivinely: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Can this be included in her cv probably as an Achievement?? if you happen to be an interview and she present that in an interview what wound your reaction be??
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by xeratech: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
siofra:

Did you read my post well

I doubt it. Take this.
wink
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by Doubleoh7: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
jboy2014:

Brother, I really wish others could see things the way we both see it, our leaders are just 10% of our problems, if we we as citizens acts right, our leaders will be right, it is not rocket science.

I had an argument with someone here on this few weeks back and I told him that if we have a strong family system built on strong moral and ethics, most of the problems will fizzle away on their own. But as long as someone somewhere is going to celebrate such wrong, then it's not going away anytime soon. Imagine hearing about such award being planned for you and knowing the kind of parents you have if you won't fight everyone to ensure your name doe not appear in such
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by Duru009(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Leaders of TODAY....
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by walkingshadow911: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Okwyjesus:

They way we promote immorality and abnormal in this country is disturbing.

the bloggers dat publicized nonsense are doing more damages. watch how it will become a trend now.

i trust vaginarians and their simpsons

over 75% of Africans are block-heads
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by Kyf1: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lol
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by NSK4U(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
proxitaly:
Mass fornication communication

Serious students majorly dey engineering and sciences.
These ones are majorly those who went to school to follow answer "I be graduate"

But engineering and Sciences won't give you news to read and comment, would they?
Re: Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President by illegal7(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Aro Norseman don come collect award .... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) / Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.