Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Stop Killing, Embrace Dialogue. Jim Iyke Pleads with South East East youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Killing, Embrace Dialogue. Jim Iyke Pleads with South East East youths (1256 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Why Is There South South Without West West, North North Or East East in Nigeria? / El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Killing, Embrace Dialogue. Jim Iyke Pleads with South East East youths by loveth360(f): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

You need the employment more than anyone else,so you can get yourself busy instead of smoking Indian hemp with agberos ���
I don't want the election to hold so why would i work for it

Your service is need because one Nigeria election must holdgrin grin
Re: Stop Killing, Embrace Dialogue. Jim Iyke Pleads with South East East youths by Danjikanbauchi: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
IPOB will soon whip this one shot box. Keep yanin dust. Better talk to government if you know them.

Without IPOB fulani Terrorists groups would have over run south East.
Re: Stop Killing, Embrace Dialogue. Jim Iyke Pleads with South East East youths by ablejesus26(m): 4:19am On Oct 26, 2021
loveth360:
I don't want the election to hold so why would i work for it

Your service is need because one Nigeria election must holdgrin grin

Don't play your cheap woman antics on me � it's bound to fail.
I have never advocated for One Nigeria,and I also can never advocate for an occultic taliban wannabe brainwashed group of thugs �
All I do is say the truth the way it is no sugarcoating.
Nigeria is bad I can't advocate for it.
Ipob is bad too why should I advocate for it?
Election wey Prof Soludo don win finish na im una dey cry untop��
Re: Stop Killing, Embrace Dialogue. Jim Iyke Pleads with South East East youths by EagleNest(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Dialogue is the best way to resolve disputes. I'd hoped the governors should have tried at least to mediate between FGN and the SE youths. But none is doing anything.
Re: Stop Killing, Embrace Dialogue. Jim Iyke Pleads with South East East youths by Sunday2021: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Ezehillary:
Dialogue from who to who ipob started peacefuly but they refuse to listen now they are crying
who is crying?
Re: Stop Killing, Embrace Dialogue. Jim Iyke Pleads with South East East youths by Sunday2021: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2021
Staypositive:
Ma gee
It is well...

Naira land sore..
This yoruba headslammers wetting you dey find for igbos thread.....
You are a mumu oooo

only a fool will ask a Yoruba man what he is doing in a forum owned by a Yoruba man.
Do you have brain at all? The nairaland is owned by a Yoruba, and you have the guts to ask a Yoruba man what he is doing in his brother house? Why do you guys always like land grabbing?
You claim Lagos is a NOMANS LAND
Now you are claiming nairaland again?
Re: Stop Killing, Embrace Dialogue. Jim Iyke Pleads with South East East youths by Biodun556(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2021
grin
Re: Stop Killing, Embrace Dialogue. Jim Iyke Pleads with South East East youths by Ezehillary(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2021
Sunday2021:
who is crying?
igbo elites

(1) (2) (Reply)

Despite DSS Warnings, Kano Activists Have Returned To The Streets To Protest / Adeboye And Tinubu: Difference Between God's Blessing And Infinity Blessing / Is Port Harcourt No More Headquarters Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.