Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 (38677 Views)

Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (5 - 0) On 30th October 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (5 - 5) On 30th October 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by frankson1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
DownChelsea:
The fixtures that will determine Ole's job (according to the media)

Already played:
Atalanta,
Liverpool
Tottenham.

Won 2 out of 3.

Took 6 points out of 9 in those three games.

Hanty, start counting from today's game. The count started after the game against Liverpool.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by SILENTandSMART2: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Where's dat guy wey dey expect 34k from betting , hahahaha grin

E choke ,owo jonan ... grin Buhahaha grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by RiceProducers: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lamasta:

grin Our God is a wonderful God grin Ole is doing well he is correcting his mistakes.....We the true United fans are with him

Ole is a thoroughly bad manager. What were Fred and Maguire doing in that line up? . Maguire lost steam in 50th minute. Fred is still leaking tackles and would have gotten a red card

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Penguin2: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
dapolaw:
So you have been watching since 1914 abi?

Go and check Man U games prior to today's game and probably the one against Liverpool.... Man U dey conceed and Dem dey score too.

That’s what I’m saying.

Man United seemed solid today from midfield to defense.

Unlike in previous matches where the team is easily torn apart by opposition attackers.

Let’s hope that this is the start of a new era.

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by angelfallz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lol. We know that Spurs are trash. However, it depends on the United board to do the right thing.

Martinez39s:
My fellow Man Utd fans, don't let this potential win deceive you. If it does, it means your IQ is low. Spurs are trash and clueless.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lamasta:

grin Our God is a wonderful God grin Ole is doing well he is correcting his mistakes.....We the true United fans are with him
hope u will celebrate next week's win
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by cr7lomo: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
kalu61:
I am not trying to disrespect him but never say Ole is a world class coach. It makes you sound like some toddler.

Infact, it seems you started following football recently. Anyways, Man United has excellent squad full of talents that can win trophies. You call Matic average grin. Man United problems is a top manager.

Since Man United fans believes Ole is building a ship for three years running, who am l to say otherwise.

Dont be surprised that sir Alex was in the background for this game to dictateplay and tactics cos todays tactics was fantastic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Felabrity: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Felabrity:
Ronaldo scores first half

FT: spurs 0-3 Man utd
though it was for the fun of it
But I can only imagine what the combined odd would have been
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Penguin2:

While clubs have philosophy of play guiding them, don’t you think it’s inescapable that pattern of play will remain the same after a two coaches?

You might want to dismiss Arsenal’s run of wins as nothing but when you watch them play, you see a solid team that can pierce any midfield and defense.

The Leicester City they beat 2:0 today defeated Man United scoring 4 goals.

Give Arteta some credit for finally getting his art together to an extent so far.

Okay... I will concede that the team looks more solid defensively compared to the first few games.

Still, I have him on probation in my mind. tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Penguin2: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
RiceProducers:

Ole is a thoroughly bad manager. What were Fred and Maguire doing in that line up? . Maguire lost steam in 50th minute. Fred is still leaking tackles and would have gotten a red card

All of you talking shit about Fred, who would you have Ole play in his stead?

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
frankson1:

Hanty, start counting from today's game. The count started after the game against Liverpool.

Can you explain to me why the count started from after Liverpool?

Like....

Explain why Atalanta 2nd leg will be counted and the 1st leg won't. (Even when every other person knew that the tough run was to begin with Atalanta)
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Felabrity: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
Felabrity:
Ronaldo scores first half

FT: spurs 0-3 Man utd
its actually 20 odds grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Lamasta(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=fergie001 post=107198705]Useless players......On my way home...today own don cut.[/q9uote]

Ole till all of You leave united for we the true fans to support our manager and team grin

Ole is doing well if he wins Atalanta again we give him another 3 years contract to make six years he will manage our team grin any fan/fans that don't like it can join Brentford or the inform Arsenal grin
We rise cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by lordprogress: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
cr7lomo:
Ronaldo will save this man from being sacked
because na only Ronaldo score abi give credit to ole abeg he was tactically on point today. angry

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
My fellow Man Utd fans, don't let this potential win deceive you. If it does, it means your IQ is low. Spurs are trash and clueless.

Is that why out-of-form United went and thrashed them 3-0 in their own backyard.

Anybody that rids United of credit this evening is rather silly

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by yemi1504: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
dapolaw:
If you have been following Juve, they have not been consistent... I played them sef.

Juve is not it this season and Serie A games are very unpredictable with straight win choices.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Jackson105: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Don't be too hard on the man.
He's trying even with the average players at his disposal. The likes of Mctominay, Fred, Matic, AWB, Maguire, Lindelof, Jones etc.
He even almost won the Europa with em.

Man you just have to respect the man.
He's building something very big here. trust me if he's allowed to remain at the wheels, It would be for the good of the fans in the long run.

Just shvt up! Please, average players?

What about world class players like Cavani, Ronaldo, Sancho, Fernandes etc and which team doesn't have average players? It is the duty of a coach to turn an average players to best players.

Ole is an utterly useless coach, and I am sure he will still be sacked, he is just postponing his sacking day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by ogbe88(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
U talk too much, Ole is an average/ below par coach.
MangekyoAlt:

Ogbeni this is the same Tottenham that battared man city oo
So because man utd are dismantling em with the help of world class tactics from Ole, just because you hate him which is understandable since you obviously envy him, you now claim "Tottenham has been poor".

Poor in front of your own fans?
Tottenham is good but let's be honest. it is not surprising to see them bow to a team that is tactically managed by a world class manager.

On another day, man utd could've easily won by a bigger margin. Give praises where it's due man. Ole is a GOAT.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Trojan8(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

He finished above the supposed world class coaches in klopp and tuchel last season, only finishing second to Pep. Perhaps that feat is a lame one, yes?

Ogbeni respect the man and trust in his process.

See this shameless he-goat trying to act like he's a United fan all of a sudden

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by ogbe88(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Thank God u where able to decide that dude, he is no Man U fan, he is either Chelsea or Arsenal.
Trojan8:

See this shameless he-goat trying to act like he's a United fan all of a sudden
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

That was rude and unnecessary... This is football not Nigerian Politics of Bitterness. Learn to draw the line!

I asked you a simple, even academic question... All you had to do was answer it or even ignore same.

How far do y'all take this football matter??! Wetin everybody take dey catch cruise!!! SMH!!!

Pained Joker.

Nobody said Chelsea won Newcastle cos Newcastle were poor.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by frankson1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
DownChelsea:

Nobody is asking you to be moved by the result. Cos I am not too

Just be reasonable enough to know that United could have easily lost 3-0 today. But still won 3-nil away to spurs.

Blame Ole for inconsistency. But don't rid him of credit when he wins.

And I would have been so glad if United had lose even by a wider margin. United should stop these their 'patching' type of winning.

I've been giving him credit for winning games for the past 3yrs and now I want to give him for winning trophies so he should start winning trophies. His CLUELESSNESS is just too much.

Anyway, just for the records, SAF paid them a visit at Carrington so I'm very sure he must have made valuable inputs hence, the change in formation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Penguin2: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

Okay... I will concede that the team looks more solid defensively compared to the first few games.

Still, I have him on probation in my mind. tongue

Lol!

Leave Arteta and Ole alone abeg.

Just like how players from academy are given a chance to develop amongst a team of word class players, so should some not-so-known coaches be given a chance to attain world class status amidst a pool of world class coaches in the game.

At least, since Ole’s reign, we have consistently qualified for the champions league and played in several semifinals and finals.

That’s something world class coaches like Louis Van Gaal and Mourinho could not consistently guarantee.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Reussite: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
frankson1:

Ole can't take us to the promise land unless SAF will continue attending their training.
Sadly i'm aware lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
frankson1:

And I would have been so glad if United had lose even by a wider margin. United should stop these their 'patching' type of winning.

I've been giving him credit for winning games for the past 3yrs and now I want to give him for winning trophies so he should start winning trophies. His CLUELESSNESS is just too much.

Anyway, just for the records, SAF paid them a visit at Carrington so I'm very sure he must have made valuable inputs hence, the change in formation.

Whatever.

Blame Ole for inconsistency ONLY. Cos that's the only area he needs to improve.

He is the manager, he should take the blame when the team loses and should take the praise when the team wins.

Not everybody remembering Ronaldo when his goal makes the team win AND remembering Ole when player's errors make the team lose.

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by frankson1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
DownChelsea:

Can you explain to me why the count started from after Liverpool?

Like....

Explain why Atalanta 2nd leg will be counted and the 1st leg won't. (Even when every other person knew that the tough run was to begin with Atalanta)

The reason is, the Liverpool game was so embarrassing and the call for his sack became loudest after the match. So he was given the next 3 games to make up which is not a good thing.

If United finishes top 4 or 5 without winning a trophy, we clap for him and he keeps his job. He keeps doing this for 10yrs and we keep clapping and having the hope that the team will win a trophy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol!

Leave Arteta and Ole alone abeg.

Just like how players from academy are given a chance to develop amongst a team of word class players, so should some not-so-known coaches be given a chance to attain world class status amidst a pool of world class coaches in the game.

At least, since Ole’s reign, we have consistently qualified for the champions league and played in several semifinals and finals.

That’s something world class coaches like Louis Van Gaal and Mourinho could not consistently guarantee.

Okay o.... But, he needs to get his act and coaching right (Talking about Ole). If he had used this team and tactics last weekend, Liverpool would not have been so flattered.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by Penguin2: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

Okay o.... But, he needs to get his act and coaching right (Talking about Ole). If he had used this team and tactics last weekend, Liverpool would not have been so flattered.

But you are a Liverpool fan I suppose.

You should be happy embarassed
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
frankson1:

The reason is, the Liverpool game was so embarrassing and the call for his sack became loudest after the match. So he was given the next 3 games to make up which is not a good thing.

If United finishes top 4 or 5 without winning a trophy, we clap for him and he keeps his job. He keeps doing this for 10yrs and we keep clapping and having the hope that the team will win a trophy.

AND THE LOSS AS LEICESTER WAS WHAT. OR ASTON VILLA?

ABEG......!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
frankson1:

The standard keeps increasing. This is the same Ole that hasn't finished outside the top 3.

By now you should know for a fact that the only way Ole remains manager next season is if he wins this EPL or wins some other trophy to compansate (if he doesn't win the EPL)

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by frankson1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
DownChelsea:

Whatever.

Blame Ole for inconsistency ONLY. Cos that's the only area he needs to improve.

He is the manager, he should take the blame when the team loses and should take the praise when the team wins.

Not everybody remembering Ronaldo when his goal makes the team win AND remembering Ole when player's errors make the team lose.

Ole is a rookie and CLUELESS abeg. He doesn't have the tactics to win trophies. The players are just fantastic but there's a limit everyone can go.

David Moyes won COMMUNITY SHIELD even though he wasn't and still not good enough for United.

LVG won the FA cup

Jose won the LEAGUE CUP, COMMUNITY SHIELD AND EUROPA LEAGUE.

All of these in less that 4 yrs. Should Ole be given 10yrs before he starts winning trophies? Arteta has got one to his name already.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
frankson1:

Ole is a rookie and CLUELESS abeg. He doesn't have the tactics to win trophies. The players are just fantastic but there's a limit everyone can go.

David Moyes won COMMUNITY SHIELD even though he wasn't and still not good enough for United.

LVG won the FA cup

Jose won the LEAGUE CUP, COMMUNITY SHIELD AND EUROPA LEAGUE.

All of these in less that 4 yrs. Should Ole be given 10yrs before he starts winning trophies? Arteta has got one to his name already.

Thank God you've not said anything to counter the fact that Ole should be praised for victories carried out by his players just as he is always blamed for disasters carried out by his players.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Cardiff City Vs Manchester United (1 - 5) On 22nd December 2018 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) ON 25th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.