Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers (24650 Views)

Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate / The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by ojsmscom(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lawyers of Igbo extraction have filed an application at the Federal High Court, Abuja seeking to join as defendants in a suit instituted by a group of northern elders praying for the exit of the southeast region out of Nigeria.

The northern group had approached the court praying to order the exit of the South-East region based on the agitations of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Specifically, the northern elders had in June this year instituted the, wherein they want the court to compel the Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representatives to expedite for the exit of the South-eastern region out of Nigeria before concluding the ongoing amendment to the country’s Constitution.

The suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/538/2021, was filed on behalf of the northern group by Nastura Ashir Shariff, Balarabe Rufa’I, Abdul-Aziz Sulaiman and Aminu Adam.

By the joinder application, the Igbo legal practitioners led by Chief Chuks Muoma SAN, Ukpai Ukairo, Ebere Uzoatu and Hon Obi Emuka are asking for an order of the court to join in the suit as representatives of the people of the southeastern region.

https://journalist101.com/2021/10/25/igbo-lawyers-to-join-suit-seeking-south-east-exit-from-nigeria/
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Danjikanbauchi: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lain thief
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by techWriter3: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
What real value does the ministry of information add to the economy? Thieves. However, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by freedomjoshah: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya Bello. Continue Reading... https://kogistatenews.com.ng/i-will-fix-nigeria-in-365-days-as-president-gov-yahaya/
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Werey ma la won eleyi keh angry
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Enyimbamercedes: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Comparing our Ministry of information with that of China; a communist country!

Mia is Ter of Disinformation
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by naikeboy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na lie lie day there na and the rubber stamp house of rep will obey ooo
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by ben2rhymes: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Some state information commissioner receiving funds more than a federal ministry ..... OGA U DEY LIE. U be slowpoke
Mention d state
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by WayoProphet: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Taqiyya.....Thief Muhammed
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by kolmart: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
What did he did with the past budget? Siphoned? He will use the money to fight Nigeria citizen on Facebook and WhatsApp this time around he is a lier
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Btruth: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
.......does he need so much funds to lie nii?
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Worldbest281: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
eventainment:
He might have lied in the budget.
Ok
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Worldbest281: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Okay
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by GindoX(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jollyment:
Get HD movies in a 500gb,1tb External hard drive Containing different genres of movies of your choice.
Call or whatsapp: ∅.8.1.5.3.7.8.3.1.∅.6

How much?
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Xano(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rubbish.
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blackfire:
grin

Yoruba people eeehhh

Can you just imagine how stupid you're
Try think ham
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by snoopz: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mr lie needs more money to lie �
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Gkemz: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Allowance for lying for the government.
Allowance for stealing from the government.
Allowance for defending fulani bandits and herdsmen.
Allowance for blaming Buhari's failure upon Goodluck.
Allowance for selling political propaganda through BMC and sister groups.
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Eraddray(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blackfire:
grin

Yoruba people eeehhh

mumu...how Lai Mohammed be Yoruba person...u brain dey leak...read for sch...u no go read... Kwara remains North Central ode
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
You are just a tiff
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Daboomb: 12:23am On Oct 26, 2021
Eraddray:
mumu...how Lai Mohammed be Yoruba person...u brain dey leak...read for sch...u no go read... Kwara remains North Central ode

You mean Northerners now bear Bukola or Gbemisola (Saraki, the most popular/powerful family in Kwara State)? shocked

And since you dont know, that "Lai" in his name is an abbreviated Yoruba name l was told means "Lai-wola" or Olayiwola

You really go School, grin grin

Tueh
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by ddeola: 1:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Budget of lies. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by justmondris: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2021
Do you deserve any budget?
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Stanchem029: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Jekob:
Please do

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @0913SCAM

I will soon track you.

Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by slowice(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2021
A very Mumu man.... A very Mumu ode agbaya man.

Thunder seem to be very incompetent else why is lai still walking upandan telling lies undecided
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Eraddray(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Daboomb:

You mean Northerners now bear Bukola or Gbemisola (Saraki, the most popular/powerful family in Kwara State)? shocked

And since you dont know, that "Lai" in his name is an abbreviated Yoruba name l was told means "Lai-wola" or Olayiwola

You really go School, grin grin

Tueh

I wonder the type of school u did attented...but if u really did history well ..and u didn't jump fence or go to special centre, u will knw that Kwara is constituted of yoruba...hausa...fulani and nupe tribe....but since u IQ is very low...u won't be able to retain that in that ur small cranium...I feel so said for u... Kwara remains North central...and Lai Mohammed isn't Yoruba...mumu
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by damoceile: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abeg this man needs his budget to be able to keep lieing o..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bello Is A Useful Idiot, Slave - FFK Attacks Governor Over Loyalty To Buhari / Atiku Has Everything To Win At Tribunal – Livy Uzoukwu, Counsel / Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.