Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands (33672 Views)

Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by MeetDx(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Low self esteem in play! Go spa nah....Who soft hands help? Just be who you are or see a dermatologist for prescription. Na the same reason why Tonto and the rest dey do yansh surgery! grin
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Idamond: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
KosiGee:

What do you do for a living? Let’s start from there. You can’t be a bricklayer, carpenter or a panel beater and you expect to have the hands of a masseuse.

The roughness of your hands might be related to your occupation. If you’ve always had rough hands, then maybe it’s time you started considering ‘slapping people’ for a living. I could pay someone like you N500k right now to slap sense and decency into one man they call Dino Melaye and another N750k to the iberibe out of Rochas Okorocha.

I do none of the above work..
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by brandsoncharlie: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
kazvid:
Change your diet
Less your intake of carbohydrates
Eat fruits
See lie nah grin grin
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Idamond:
Happy New week Nairalanders!!

don't mind my grammar

... please what cream or chemical should I use to soften my hands?
Nothing wrong with you please. Just try to be more confident.
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Idamond: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Dear OP you be farmer? At least your own better. Some people hand dey drip water.
grin I once saw a Guy's hand very soft and dripping water
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Lamasta(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
OP abeg come and slap my village people for me with that palm of yours biko
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Acidosis(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for this life. Mine is extremely soft. I've had several comments. Some will touch my palm and start asking yeye questions like "do you work at all" "why your hand soft like woman own?"

Just disregard the remarks and dwell on the important areas of your life. If you burn your hand with chemical, the people you want to impress will still mock you.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Dshocker(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Idamond:

don't mind my grammar

My brother soft palm comes naturally,mine is as soft as a baby butt and am not too comfortable with it.
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by FLYFIRE(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
We had a senior in high school who thought this was a problem & was never caught WITHOUT a novel or a magazine. When you tried to shake him, he gave you his wrist grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by olaztek(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Shey you be Welder, carpenter or bricklayer, because the hand of this people strong die
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Trojan8(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Google solutions.

Or visit a dermatologist.

Do you have the contact of one? I need it
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by AkumTemi: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
9182736455O1999:
You don't need any cream or chemical. Just use this quick home remedy.

Rest your hand on a concrete.

keep it up side down then hit it with a hammer 20 times
come back and thank me.

Senseless

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Idamond: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Buddha3:
Ontop of all the problems we're battling as a people saddled with a terrible and wicked leadership, na strong palm this Agbaya decide to use create thread. And the annoying part is the bastard moderator who brought it to FP!

Strong palms no dey fit count money? Or have you ever been disgraced out of a bank you went to deposit in because the security man shook your strong palms? Na poverty dey worry you laslas! The girls complaining about your strong palms when you shake them are just indirectly shoving you away cause of your empty pockets.

Oga, go and make money!
you dey talk shit..
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by donifez(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
It's just like my palm. Rough like sandpaper. I used a hand lotion years ago, It did not work. For now I no send person.
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Noblewealth(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Always do manicure and rob cream always most especially moisturizing one..

And if he doesn't work.. continue leaving with it that one no be stigma or disease na you just get problem..
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by brandsoncharlie: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
abike12:
exfoliate with scrubs and use a thick hand cream or a generous coat of shea butter afterwards. you can make your own scrub by mixing granulated sugar or salt with olive oil or coconut oil.
Disclaimer :
All these ingredients You're saying won't help him, some people are genetically born that way, some due to adaptation of intense physical work from childhood or before becoming adults that part of his body has been condition to be that way except maybe through surgery.
Think of a fractured bone, it cant be the same, some changes has been made.
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
9182736455O1999:

come back and thank me.

Talking from experience?
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
gracile:
You let it stay dry
Moisturize often, preferably with Vaseline

The brain doesn’t switch off when you sleep
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by seyz91(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
cheesy
9182736455O1999:

come back and thank me.
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by seyz91(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
cheesy
9182736455O1999:
I got one friend too
his bones are strong asf.
We used to call him Terminator.
if he slaps you, the rest will be history. cool
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Eriokanmi: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
It shows farming is your chosen occupation..start farming now.

Make I help you. Look everywhere for a cream called Lemon Fresh. Apply it at least, 2 times daily. You'd be glad you did.
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by BlackZeus17: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Stop shaking hands and start hugging

grin modern problems requires modern solutions

1 Like

scam undecided
kazvid:
Change your diet
Less your intake of carbohydrates
Eat fruits
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Idamond: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
LifeIssues101:
I had the same issue. My palm feels much better now.

I always have a hand cream with me. You can use Norwegian hand cream

I wear cotton gloves whenever I’m home after washing and moisturizing my hands.

I also cotton gloves to sleep at night.

My hands are out of my gloves when I have to do activities I can’t do with the gloves.

When I’m not home, I just moisturize all the time

Hope this helps.

thanks how did u get it?
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by michlins(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
9182736455O1999:
I got one friend too
his bones are strong asf.
We used to call him Terminator.
if he slaps you, the rest will be history. cool
one of my workers,if he slaps you now. You will start crying in twenty minutes time and after the cries,na to sleep.

Hands get level
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by brandsoncharlie: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
donifez:
It's just like my palm. Rough like sandpaper. I used a hand lotion years ago, It did not work. For now I no send person.
My ex girlfriend palm too was like that. Some people said is manual work from childhood but I don't believe that.
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Impregnable101: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
kiddkash:

pesin dey tell you say him hand be like sand-paper.

na the help wey you wan offer be this
make him go hustle for furniture workshop na.
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Idamond: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
MeetDx:
Low self esteem in play! Go spa nah....Who soft hands help? Just be who you are or see a dermatologist for prescription. Na the same reason why Tonto and the rest dey do yansh surgery! grin
no be by low self-esteem, u wey dey rub cream for body no be to soften ur skin or to keep ur body good?
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Artisticity1: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mix salt with olive oil in your palm and rub them together for some time. Do this for some time and thank me later. You'll get instant result.
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Lexusgs430: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Idamond:

don't mind my grammar

What job do you do?....
Re: Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands by Idamond: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
donifez:
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How True Is Graviola Tree Being A Natural Cancer Cell Killer? / Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / ECOWAS Official, Who Recieved Liberian, Patrick Sawyer, Dies Of Ebola In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.