Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

SHARING OF N1,000 TO HUNGRY TOUTS, CURRENTLY GOING ON AT ANAMBRA STATE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHARING OF N1,000 TO HUNGRY TOUTS, CURRENTLY GOING ON AT ANAMBRA STATE. (457 Views)

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHARING OF N1,000 TO HUNGRY TOUTS, CURRENTLY GOING ON AT ANAMBRA STATE. by BiafraInc: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Information coming out from Anambra state is that N1,000 is being shared to registered voters for their votes to be collected from them in anticipation of early vote collation because of the NO ELECTION ORDER by IPOB. They intend to announce their imaginary winner by hook and crook. Do you see how they would have legitimized and extended further suffering of our people in Anambra state if IPOB had allowed the election to hold? No announced winner will be recognized by Igbos and this is the beauty of the NO ELECTION ORDER.
Re: SHARING OF N1,000 TO HUNGRY TOUTS, CURRENTLY GOING ON AT ANAMBRA STATE. by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
You lot must be very crazy..

Do you EVER think that a WINNER will not emerge?

You think if you order a sit at home..

Then INEC will not announce a winner?

All you IMBECILES would succeed in doing is handing ANAMBRA over to APC..

Continue with your stupidity.. angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SHARING OF N1,000 TO HUNGRY TOUTS, CURRENTLY GOING ON AT ANAMBRA STATE. by obyrich(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
IPOB is anti Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHARING OF N1,000 TO HUNGRY TOUTS, CURRENTLY GOING ON AT ANAMBRA STATE. by Kingpin1000: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
You lot must be very crazy..

Do you EVER think that a WINNER will not emerge?

You think if you order a sit at home..

Then INEC will not announce a winner?

All you IMBECILES would succeed in doing is handing ANAMBRA over to APC..

Continue with your stupidity.. angry
When somebody feels he knows too much, tends to act stupid in the eyes of others.. why sit at home when you can go out and select your leaders. I know this election will be fairly contested because rigging would have been difficult. But the sit at home will just make APC write result. Even Obiano will not challenge them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHARING OF N1,000 TO HUNGRY TOUTS, CURRENTLY GOING ON AT ANAMBRA STATE. by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kingpin1000:

When somebody feels he knows too much, tends to act stupid in the eyes of others.. why sit at home when you can go out and select your leaders. I know this election will be fairly contested because rigging would have been difficult. But the sit at home will just make APC write result. Even Obiano will not challenge them
These people are so stupid..

Sometimes I wonder whether they are deliberately working for Buhari and APC..

The same thing happened in the last presidential election..

The F00l Nnamdi Kanu told his sheep not to vote..

They didn't bother to collect their PVC..

ONLY for the 1DIOT to change mouth a week to the election..

When it was already too late..

You want Buhari out and you are telling your followers not to vote?

Now what made the NITWIT to change his music?

Am sure some Ghana must go was involved..

Freedom Fighter indeed.. angry

2 Likes

Re: SHARING OF N1,000 TO HUNGRY TOUTS, CURRENTLY GOING ON AT ANAMBRA STATE. by BiafraInc: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
All the above touts are those that have not yet collected their N1,000. Ehhh yaaa!!! Make una no vex una hear? grin grin Tomorrow morning won't be long and you will all find your miserable selves on the line, hustling for N1,000 to sell your future. We have also gathered that 2 sachets of indomies are being shared on top of the N1,000. An additional bonus to make you happy. Cheap touts. grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHARING OF N1,000 TO HUNGRY TOUTS, CURRENTLY GOING ON AT ANAMBRA STATE. by Hyperchi(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
since u ppl have been voting what has change, go out and vote and still be crying when the person is in power. abge make I select the soup I go cook that day, home on point

3 Likes

Re: SHARING OF N1,000 TO HUNGRY TOUTS, CURRENTLY GOING ON AT ANAMBRA STATE. by BiafraInc: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hyperchi:
since u ppl have been voting what has change, go out and vote and still be crying when the person is in power. abge make I select the soup I go cook that day, home on point
Don't mind those buffoons. They make ndi Igbo look like uneducated people. A whole great Igbo race has no good roads, electricity, schools, hospitals nor industries, yet it's people keep voting on a merry-go-round every 4 years like headless chickens.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

So Ngige Voted For His Kidnapper / Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' / Kano Beats South East In VAT Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.