Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry (24328 Views)

BREAKING: Report Accuses FG Of Sponsoring Terrorism As US Sec Of State Visits / Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari / Failed Governor Can’t Sell Failed Candidate To Us – PDP Tells Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by wizseller: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Aketi is the man

Pepper them well well

OndoFirstBorn:
•Says Nomadic Culture Must Be Discouraged

https://www.facebook.com/100044230756186/posts/429139628570392/?app=fbl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by Boyooosa(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Grace001:

Do you still need a soothsayer to tell you that Nigeria is a FAILED COUNTRY

As for bubu to call bandits terrorist, that’s the last thing he would do. They are his kinsmen, he knows how they got into the country so he can only tell them to reduce the level of their mayhem.

Enjoy your one Nigeria, your shared a country with killer and terrorist

But Akeredolu did not suggest break up na sad
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by dododawa1: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2021
This man is trying on nation issue
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by Daboomb: 12:33am On Oct 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
Akeredolu is saying this to who? The same Bulhari who revoked people's gun licenses immediately he entered Aso Villa yet allowed herdsmen to keep carrying AK-47?

The same one who replaced all the heads of agencies with Fulani people?
The same one who closed southern borders and left northern borders open?

The same bullari that declared visa-free and passport-free pass to African countries so that these Fulani terrorists can flood into Nigeria, unidentified?

All these clear signs of an evil agenda are there yet, people are still expecting Bulhari to declare his bandit brothers as terrorists? Lol

But what else can he do?
He is a Civilian Governor and does not bear Arms, which appears t be the only thing that can stop Buhari and his terrorist Fulani Herdsmen!
Buhari will end up at the ICC, at the appropriate time.

He is the enabler, grand Patron, sponsor and financier of these Myetti Allah terrorists committing Genocide in Nigeria.

Mark my Words.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by Daboomb: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2021
Fr33born:
No sir, it's neither banditry nor terrorism. It is a legitimate business and they are registered by the CAC.
Face your work and leave Northern business alone.

We know, it is only under Buhari that terrorists get registered with CAC grin grin

Kidnapping, Rape and mass Murder is contributing to the IGR of Northern States, that is why they need to take their eyes off Southern VAT.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by Daboomb: 12:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Ugonna62:
Senior man governor,na man you be.i believe you die,a spade must be called by its name .wether Buhari like it or not.

Compared to Tinubu, that one will be foolishly asking: Where are the Cows?
And he wants to be President in 2023? Tueh
God forbid we have another disaster like him in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by grandstar(m): 1:10am On Oct 26, 2021
They aren't terroriqsts and have made no pretentions to be other than that. It's only frustration at government gross ineptitude that has gotten the governors so frustrated that they're pleading for this.

I won't be surprised if the military is training special ops to deal with the Bandit menace. For the meantime, import foreign mercenaries to eradicate these menace. Buhari's love for the word "patriotic" is most likely the cause of sluggish response.
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by scribble: 2:13am On Oct 26, 2021
*spits 0n Gumi*
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by Gobengroup(m): 2:14am On Oct 26, 2021
1Alex:
Akeredolu, the Aketi of South West
I think you meant Aketi.
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by Brushstrokes20: 2:35am On Oct 26, 2021
Spot on sir!.... The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by Jostoman: 2:55am On Oct 26, 2021
So this government has successfully changed those Boko Haram terrorists name to bandit. The northerners should stop deceiving themselves those guys are Boko Haram terrorist and not bandit.
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by seunmsg(m): 3:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by igbowoman: 3:40am On Oct 26, 2021
It is the office terrorists that brand their field counterparts bandits
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by Ykc2(m): 3:45am On Oct 26, 2021
Any country the loses its forests to armed foreigners that country is in trouble, likewise any state in nigeria that allowed fulani bandits to occupy any of their forests that state is gone like zamfara kastina sokoto kaduna bornu state
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by atonement12: 4:11am On Oct 26, 2021
stinechykee:
This Yoruba people self.Atimes I keep wondering why you people behave and act the way people address una.See the way they are hailing Akererodu now like they did to Sunday Igbogho but if anything happen to Akererodu like as the case of Sunday Igbogho those that are hailing him will come here to say who send him,that Yorubas fight their fight in a sophisticated way bla bla.Yoruba Ronu oooo

You always dream "Yoruba". Have you been jilted by Yoruba girls?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by fkj950ax(m): 4:23am On Oct 26, 2021
AntiBMC:

Akeredolu is saying this to who?

All these clear signs of an evil agenda are there yet, people are still expecting Bulhari to declare his bandit brothers as terrorists? Lol

So who do you suggest he says this to?

Should people accept the evil agenda or give up since we should not expect Buhari to declare them terrorists?
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by MummyD2020(f): 4:45am On Oct 26, 2021
He is the only one this sensible amongst 36
I hope they dont frustrate his stance. My own useless governor is there licking ass while his mate is tackling a burning issue in the nation

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by ddeola: 4:45am On Oct 26, 2021
Na dier script b dat. Bandits are getting paid while IPOB and Igboho are under ferocious attack. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Demons in authority. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by jossypet(m): 5:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Sir, Obioma hasn't finished sewing their flag. Until they have a flag we can't call them terrorist.
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by jrusky(m): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2021
Aketi don't worry yourself the man in power won't listen he believes bandits are businessmen but igboho and Kanu are terrorist in his own dictionary so pls Aketi secure your state and your people let the man in power and his people carry on with there businessmen.

In a sane clime under a responsible leadership are bitchs that rapes women and mothers, beheading innocents, killing innocents, burning down entire village, using bomb a businessmen

Buhari will never be forgotten so easy for a very long time in Nigeria. What I know is, he has done a serious evil to his descendants because no one from his clan will ever rule or even be ordinary Councillor in Nigeria again if this country still exist as one nation.

If someone had tells me Nigeria will turned these in 7 years ago I would say its not possible to the point terrorist now controlled some villages unchallenged with a rtd General as president even ordinary last Corporal in military can never be these clueless in security tactics.
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by realestate99: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2021
WeRblessed:
Reason why most successful politicians in Nigeria married Igbo women. Only a man who sleeps beside an Igbo woman can reason like this. May be, that is, may be, had the useless mannequin in Aso rocked married an Igbo woman Nigeria would not be the Taliban of Africa.

what about the docile South East Governors, did they not marry Igbo women?...... the way these people reason sha
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by shara123(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2021
Governor Akeredolu is very correct. Why is Buhari's government brandishing killings, kidnappings and other acts of terrorism in the north as Banditry? Whereas Igboho and Kanu that were fighting for their human right are now labelled Terrorist. This is an unjust government
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by AntiBMC(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2021
fkj950ax:

So who do you suggest he says this to?

Should people accept the evil agenda or give up since we should not expect Buhari to declare them terrorists?

That's a rhetorical question oga. Ofcos he can advise Bulhari all he can...but he shouldn't expect him to take the advice ...is all I'm saying. Instead of complaining all the time, maybe these southern leaders should take a bold step and demand for a referendum.
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by Aloof: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2021
richiemcgold:
Baba just dey fire dem; aketi no send anybody

Na so FFK do, him no even do reach FFK.
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by Jlow2: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Please Yoruba nation should give Igbonation this man and take umahi and uzodinma combined, last time I checked akeredolu is more APC than two saboteurs, history will be kind to him for standing up against the oppressor's of his people, he has always been vocal against this Fulani terrorists.
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by GetMeRight: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:
My people, our darling daddy only calls IPOb terrorist organisation but Fulani herdsmen go about with ak47 and defiled cows to destroy our farmlands, when we complain they terrorise and kill us.

What is your take on this?

You mentioned my moniker and I'm going to tell you again in case you didn't notice before: north is almost gone, the rate of crime there is overwhelming!
But is it good for you and your people to be competing with northern Nigeria in terms of who is inflicting more destructions on their own people? Sense falls on you.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by Shikini: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2021
I wonder
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by slowice(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Akeredolu na Clark Kent, man of Steel.... My man.
Calling a spade what it is..... Wicked people will say its just a farm tool but we know exactly what it is and nobody can bamboozle us with rubbish talk
Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by Stanchem029: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Jekob:
They won't listen

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @0913See.my. signature

Re: Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry by jaytee01(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
Akeredolu is saying this to who? The same Bulhari who revoked people's gun licenses immediately he entered Aso Villa yet allowed herdsmen to keep carrying AK-47?

The same one who replaced all the heads of agencies with Fulani people?
The same one who closed southern borders and left northern borders open?

The same bullari that declared visa-free and passport-free pass to African countries so that these Fulani terrorists can flood into Nigeria, unidentified?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found / Governor Makinde Shuns Atiku’s Presidential Campaign In Oyo / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.