Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why You Can Never Be Rich! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Can Never Be Rich! (252 Views)

One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Can Never Be Rich! by samayansola(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hey Friend,

I'm not cursing you but that's the bitter truth

I've been studying the lives of millionaire for the past 5 years

I'm not talking of naira here but the world's currency

DOLLARS

One of the most striking thing I’ve noticed is that they do not have only one source of income

They have and practice multiple streams of income principle

Take Warren Buffet for example

He has shares in over 40 companies and

His top five investments in his company, Berkshire Hathaway, are Apple, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, American Express, and Kraft Heinz

Apple is Berkshire Hathaway's (his company) largest portfolio holding, comprising 49.1% of the portfolio

Can you see that?

As Apple makes money, Warren Buffet makes too...

In short, Don’t try to become a millionaire through the earnings from one source...

It’s a very tough thing to do and even if you become one

There's a high risk attached to it if you still hold on to that ONE SOURCE

You have a better chance of achieving financial success by having other streams of income.

Back to the Headline - WHY YOU CAN NEVER BE RICH

Is simply because

YOU HAVE ONLY ONE SOURCE OF INCOME!

But you can make money while you sleep

It is also known as PASSIVE INCOME

You can do this through,

AFFLIATE MARKETING with just your Phone and Internet Connection

I have a FREE AFFLIATE MARKETING CLASS that will give you a detailed and simple explanation on it

It's holding tomorrow (Tuesday, 26th October, 2021)

The class will start at 8pm GMT+1 (Nigerian Time)

Just follow the link below to join the WhatsApp Group,

https:///FreeAffliateMarketingClass1

Cheers!

Sam

P.S. FYI, I have limited seats available

I will personally bring the link down once it reaches the remaining number of those am expecting

(1) (Reply)

35, 40 Or 45 Tonnes Chinese Trucks Needed In Lagos / Tv Console For Sale In Akobo, Ibadan. 12k. 07060710445 / A Nairalander Need A Serious Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.