Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists (19436 Views)

Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by wallrichy: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Should we now justify what Oshomole said before this last Edo gubernatorial election, that Obaseki is a thief and no no good for anything....I guess Baba Oshomole will just be laughing at his accusers now....really Obaseki is a perfect specimen of shit as said by Oshomole....

ohosi4real:
Obaseki is the worse governor Edo have ever elected. He came with lie's, destroy, and confusion. Over 5 yes now no single project to point out say na Obaseki na do am. Very useless governor

4 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by kjhova(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2021
aremuforlife:
Efi niwa, it always show itself

"Eefin ni'wa"

I respect your usage but please let's spell this language well.

Kind regards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by johnmartus(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2021
You see all the roads in a sorry state even no street light talk on home light .traffic jams everywhere I really pity my people in Edo.
ohosi4real:
Obaseki is the worse governor Edo have ever elected. He came with lie's, destroy, and confusion. Over 5 yes now no single project to point out say na Obaseki na do am. Very useless governor

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Bamzyriches451: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Obaseki bad guy
Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by JAMO84: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2021
Codebite:
The truth is that obaseki is a scam. All the roads in Edo are bad, the esans are Edo people's number one problem. They supported lucky igbinedion and it almost sent us all to the village, then came oshiomole who came to save us and he did an amazing job of restoring Edo to a large extent, but the Esans been their usual self, choosed to hate and condemn all his good works simply because he removed Osunbor who was illegally elected into power by the then igbinedions. Now that we've all seen how incompetent obaseki has been, he truncated all of Oshiomole's past projects, disbanded lots of policies and then went ahead to tarnish his image all because of pride and Ego. The true binis knew how much deceitful this man is. But the Esans out of wickedness and hatred towards oshiomole still choosed to support this bad government.

Whatever obaseki decides to do to Edo let him continue.
We are watching them.

Just like how the Yorubas supported their oga Tinubu with the hausas and fulanis to bring in Buhari into power all because they hated Goodluck who was learned and smart and was in charge and was also on the path of taking us, Nigeria to the promised land. But no! We choosed to support someone with a bad past record all because of hatred .

The day we'll learn to stop being sentimental and be more realistic that's the day Nigeria will begin to experience true change.
Which Jonathan was taking you to promise Land

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Rajman45(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2021
PDP+APC=BAD GOVERNMENT
Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Firefox01: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Where are the brainless Edo nor be Lagos crew? cheesy Of Course, Edo can never be Lagos. Currently, Lagos is what Edo hopes to be after a 100 years time. Foolish people thinking hopeless stubbornness by supporting a betrayer and a failure like Obaseki will hurt Tinubu at Bourdillon. Oshiobaba will end up being vindicated and it has started already.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by frankson1(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2021
Jekob:
Suspending your Governor

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @09130 90 50 25

SCAM ALERT!!!

SAME PERSON, DIFFERENT NAMES

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Raiders: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2021
ohosi4real:
at least he helped defect godfatherism in Edo State. Edo no be lagos

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Thefirmorganics(f): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Decency2020:
Someone once claimed that it was a rogue angel that moulded the black man there seems to be some elements of truth there
A black man’s worst enemy is a black man undecided

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by rajiedreez: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2021
asobo wey talk say obaseki na Edo saviour the other time, where he dey now grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by aremuforlife(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2021
kjhova:

"Eefin ni'wa"

I respect your usage but please let's spell this language well.

Kind regards.
Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Terrier99: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Runaway:
Obaseki is becoming more of a disgrace to us in Edo State. I am one of those who supported him. Not be because I liked him, but because I don't want Oshiomohle to continue as Governor of Edo State in proxy. But if u complain if Obaseki and u voted Buhari, u are worse off......

You're an unrepentant fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Mosesvic11(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2021
ohosi4real:
you have never been to Edo... Simple
Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Terrier99: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2021
Raiders:
at least he helped defect godfatherism in Edo State. Edo no be lagos

Apologies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by adamsmith914: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:
So? Give your people foods, good security, etc.
Where are the Edo no be Lagos Mumus, they have gone to hide themselves in shame?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by ledaman: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2021
rajiedreez:
The funny thing about this is that obaseki has what he wants already, but Philip shuaibu's hope of becoming the governor is looking thin by the day. And if this continues he'll be the greatest loser of it all.
He has lost already because Obaseki will not handover power to him, because he will not allow Obaseki to control him.

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Mosesvic11(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Firefox01:
Where are the brainless Edo nor be Lagos crew? cheesy Of Course, Edo can never be Lagos. Currently, Lagos is what Edo hopes to be after a 100 years time. Foolish people thinking hopeless stubbornness by supporting a betrayer and a failure like Obaseki will hurt Tinubu at Bourdillon. Oshiobaba will end up being vindicated and it has started already.
this is purely party affairs and there must be Those that will never gree to some certain things in the party. APC too is having problem here and there. So go and sleep, it is a normal thing. Bitter soul
Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by adamsmith914: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2021
ledaman:
He has lost already because Obaseki will not handover power to him, because he will not allow Obaseki to control him.
Obaseki that is not sure of finishing his tenure with Pdp, praying everyday for survival wants to install the next Governor of Edo State? What a joke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by ledaman: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2021
Terrier99:

Defect indeed, illiterate Ibo fool. Ordinary spellings, you have failed at. Your parents in Abia are in bondage, you are jumping about, looking for imaginary godfathers.
grin Bros forgive him of is shortcomings

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by adamsmith914: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2021
Mosesvic11:
this is purely party affairs and there must be Those that will never gree to some certain things in the party. APC too is having problem here and there. So go and sleep, it is a normal thing. Bitter soul
Over 1 year no commissioners? God done catch you Edo no be Lagos Magas, Godwin Obaseki done play una political 419, shameless things, go & hide your ugly face in the water basin @ ring road. Mumus they thought they were doing Oshiomole by electing this ungrateful animal?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by adekolaelect(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2021
Runaway:
Obaseki is becoming more of a disgrace to us in Edo State. I am one of those who supported him. Not be because I liked him, but because I don't want Oshiomohle to continue as Governor of Edo State in proxy. But if u complain if Obaseki and u voted Buhari, u are worse off......
A group without leader lead ashtray................. What is your problem with Osho godfathers Obaseki? what you need most is progress and peace for the state but many of you are just blind of hatred of one man and taker you to whee you are today. Edo no be Lagos and can never be Lagos .Development in Lagos but political fight in Edo .can you tell us any development in Edo since Obaseki has become governor's ? But Edo poeple go with the advise and support of those that can not maintain peace talkless of devolopment in their region .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Myhusband(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Codebite:
The truth is that obaseki is a scam. All the roads in Edo are bad, the esans are Edo people's number one problem. They supported lucky igbinedion and it almost sent us all to the village, then came oshiomole who came to save us and he did an amazing job of restoring Edo to a large extent, but the Esans been their usual self, choosed to hate and condemn all his good works simply because he removed Osunbor who was illegally elected into power by the then igbinedions. Now that we've all seen how incompetent obaseki has been, he truncated all of Oshiomole's past projects, disbanded lots of policies and then went ahead to tarnish his image all because of pride and Ego. The true binis knew how much deceitful this man is. But the Esans out of wickedness and hatred towards oshiomole still choosed to support this bad government.

Whatever obaseki decides to do to Edo let him continue.
We are watching them.

Just like how the Yorubas supported their oga Tinubu with the hausas and fulanis to bring in Buhari into power all because they hated Goodluck who was learned and smart and was in charge and was also on the path of taking us, Nigeria to the promised land. But no! We choosed to support someone with a bad past record all because of hatred .

The day we'll learn to stop being sentimental and be more realistic that's the day Nigeria will begin to experience true change.

you're delusional and dumb but how old are you

you're talking about sentiment and encouraging realistic yet you want Gej to continue with that gross corruption? do you know how much was recovered from his wife, Madueke and others?

Gej was just left out of prosecution just to let peace reign, if Nigeria is not a sentiment country and very realistic Gej ought to be in prison now like Zuma of SA

many of you don't understand politics, you think politics is Romeo and Juliet? BIG NONSENSE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by erubati: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2021
You supported obaseki because u indirectly hated tinubu cus u feel osiomole is a loyalist to tinubu.
Edo no be Lagos.
Make una enjoy do in peace or pieces

4 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2021
rajiedreez:
The funny thing about this is that obaseki has what he wants already, but Philip shuaibu's hope of becoming the governor is looking thin by the day. And if this continues he'll be the greatest loser of it all.
I pity Philip

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Dapson73(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Nobody should blame Obaseki in PDP both at the Federal and state for his actions and inactions.
People should remember they sold the party very expensive to him shortly before his re-election. The man really staked high. If he had lost that election, it will really take him time to recover.
How Obaseki got the PDP ticket within the shortest period of time still marvel me.
Edo people and PDP should enjoy Obaseki while his term lasts.
No pain, no game.

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Suspends Obaseki, Shaibu’s Loyalists by Deadlytruth(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Even though una no fit point at any of his project In 4 years, una troop out to still vote am again.

I never heard Obaseki talking about the project he has done in Edo state during his campaign.

Some of we Nigerians are not ready for development at all.

4+4 Togba
Edo no be Lagos
If you are wondering why Edo people gave Obaseki a second term even though he couldn't name one major first term project of his during the campaign, then you probably never heard that the same Edo people voted Lucky Igbinedion for a second term in 2003 even when they heard Lucky's biological father say during the campaign of that year that his son's first term was a disaster.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders / Our Position On ‘child Marriage’ – Islamic Organisation / Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.