Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Inquiry For A Comic Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Inquiry For A Comic Designer (310 Views)

Who Can Draw A Comic Book Of 200 Pages? / Need A Comic Coloring Professional Artist / Need A Comic Illustrator For A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry For A Comic Designer by Dvea(f): 4:55am On Oct 26, 2021
Hello Nairaland, I'm trying to put together a project and for now I'm hoping to do a survey of skills and their costs. So anyone with information can reply. It will be much appreciated.

Straight to the point. I'm looking to create a comic series.

Are there comic creators in nigeria?

What tools do they generally use? Or better what tools are best used in terms of software and hardware?

How much would it cost to hire per 30 pages of comic? Or would it be better on a monthly pay? Or could I just do a contract of a seasons worth of comic? Simply what's the payment mode and what's the general pricing like?

How long will it take to create 30 pages of comic?

Replies will be much appreciated. Thanks
Re: Inquiry For A Comic Designer by yuncka: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello,

There are freelance individuals and studios who can make a comic for you. The price differs by individual or studio.
Many artist will prefer to be paid per pages, you will hardly get anyone doing monthly.

Also, you have to understand that comic book production is most often handled by more than one artist; the penciler, inker, colorist, panelist, letterer, etc. In some cases it can also be done by just one person who happens to be an all-rounder.

I do illustrations and comic, you can buzz me for clarity or more information.

(1) (Reply)

Pp / Please Rate This Art Work In Progress / Benefits Of Using Animation Video In Marketing | Madmationstudio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.