Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Scam Alert. Do Not Pay Felix Emmanuel AKA Balogun Emmanuel John For A Generator - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert. Do Not Pay Felix Emmanuel AKA Balogun Emmanuel John For A Generator (676 Views)

Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert. Do Not Pay Felix Emmanuel AKA Balogun Emmanuel John For A Generator by adedavids(m): 5:00am On Oct 26, 2021
I don't think I have the power to type much. I'm just bringing to the notice of people that there's one man who is claiming to be Evangelist Felix Emmanuel from Aba. He has this colourful advert on almost all social media page. I met him through Facebook while I was searching for good generator set for my laundry shop.

He's a complete scam. I have not paid him though but he has been stressing my life with calls (that 419 type). Internet especially nairaland no dey forget this kind of post.

Name/monikas: Evangelist Emmanuel John Felix Balogun
Phone number is 09025301936
Account number 1495371820
Bank: Access Bank

Photospeak better.

Re: Scam Alert. Do Not Pay Felix Emmanuel AKA Balogun Emmanuel John For A Generator by adedavids(m): 5:05am On Oct 26, 2021
Who will sell brand new Fireman Sumec Generator SPG4000E2 for N60,000 or N70,000 if not a thief... All our voice note is intact should you care for more.

Re: Scam Alert. Do Not Pay Felix Emmanuel AKA Balogun Emmanuel John For A Generator by nedekid: 5:28am On Oct 26, 2021
Someone wants to sell a Gen worth more for less, you should know it is either fraud or stolen. Or sha has k leg.
Meanwhile beware of anyone that has such evangelist, bishop, pastor etc title's in your transactions.
Meanwhile evangelist has affordable puppy for sale. cool

Re: Scam Alert. Do Not Pay Felix Emmanuel AKA Balogun Emmanuel John For A Generator by MRDEE01: 5:48am On Oct 26, 2021
hmmm
Re: Scam Alert. Do Not Pay Felix Emmanuel AKA Balogun Emmanuel John For A Generator by Profadvocate: 6:05am On Oct 26, 2021
That generator in the pics is 145k and some one is giving it to u for 70k
Both of u are ole.

I don't believe in titles...pastor evangelist or bishop as 98percent are fake and for stomach infastructure

Don't trust them with ur wives and daughters as many homes have been destroyed by these men
I dislike Africa fake men of God especially Nigeria and many now called them selves prophet deceiving people
Thanks to men like Kumuyi though not his member he has not deviated from the preaching of holiness and purity

Nigeria pastors God is watching u and I see the anger of God coming soon

Let me not mention names
Keep sleeping with members wives
Fake miracle
Deceive and collect money from people
U all doing these things will die a painful death
Re: Scam Alert. Do Not Pay Felix Emmanuel AKA Balogun Emmanuel John For A Generator by Thompz43(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2021
All this local scam no dey tire them

I just got my money back from one scammer (Stevesawo) here on Nairaland through the help of my bank and court order
Re: Scam Alert. Do Not Pay Felix Emmanuel AKA Balogun Emmanuel John For A Generator by Ola17: 6:33am On Oct 26, 2021
Profadvocate:
That generator in the pics is 145k and some one is giving it to u for 70k
Both of u are ole.

I don't believe in titles...pastor evangelist or bishop as 98percent are fake and for stomach infastructure

Don't trust them with ur wives and daughters as many homes have been destroyed by these men
I dislike Africa fake men of God especially Nigeria and many now called them selves prophet deceiving people
[s]Thanks to men like Kumuyi though not his member he has not deviated from the preaching of holiness and purity [/s]

Nigeria pastors God is watching u and I see the anger of God coming soon

Let me not mention names
Keep sleeping with members wives
Fake miracle
Deceive and collect money from people
U all doing these things will die a painful death

They are all the same. Kumuyi is only good at being a hypocrite.
Re: Scam Alert. Do Not Pay Felix Emmanuel AKA Balogun Emmanuel John For A Generator by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2021
Once u tell me you are a pastor,imam or Evangelist during any business transaction

Re: Scam Alert. Do Not Pay Felix Emmanuel AKA Balogun Emmanuel John For A Generator by blackmantis: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2021
That generator can not be 60k.

SCAM

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person 20 Year Old Unijos Student / How To Track Exact Location Of A Person Using His/her Phone Number / Lady Arrested Over Kidnap And Killing Of 75-year-old Man In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.