Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable (29895 Views)

How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters / If Apc Zones Presidency To SW Pdp Should Zone Presidency To SW Too / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Racoon(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2021
Alpha Beta loot? And EFCC is still foot dragging?
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by udemzeus(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2021
And peope will still vote Tinubu again
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by PrinceOfLagos: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2021
SlyDev:

Prince of Lagos, Lol well you can only become a Prince where they practice monarchy grin no Kings in alaigbo
Is Tunde Bakare not an IPob for attacking Tinubu ?
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2021
SlyDev:

Are you Yoruba pdp or ibo

If you are Yoruba pdp, go take order from your ibo master first

Sometimes I marvel at your comments, because it removes all shades of doubt as to how childish you think and reason.
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I will say this again , we will support Osibanjo over Tinubu because Tinubu is a man of questionable character that cannot be trusted

I am Yoruba so don't think I'm an enemy .. but you're free to believe what you want to believe .

Lol... stupid 0su cunt. Your 5% support is irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by PrinceOfLagos: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2021
WesternOligarch:

If no, let them stop bitvhin about tinubu like their destiny depends on him being president. The only thing you guys are progressing in is the opium trade.
I bet Tunde Bakare is Igbo for attacking Tinubu

Ori'e ti daru walahi grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by PrinceOfLagos: 6:26am On Oct 26, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lol... stupid 0su cunt. Your 5% support is irrelevant.
Yet you go about crying the whole place at the talk down of the biggest thief in Nigeria history, Tinubu
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I bet Tunde Bakare is Igbo for attacking Tinubu

Ori'e ti daru walahi grin

He's acting like an 0su bitvh obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by PrinceOfLagos: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2021
WesternOligarch:

He's acting like an 0su bitvh obviously.
You see why I called you werey grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yet you go about crying the whole place at the talk down of the biggest thief in Nigeria history, Tinubu

Inchorent catshit.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by arsenal33: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2021
What did PDP looters do with their own loot?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You see why I called you werey grin

Am not your dad, I know he's the werey you're referring to.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by DMerciful(m): 6:29am On Oct 26, 2021
Again, rubbish talk! If you leave politics to bad people, expect wickedness from them and that's why the children of God should strive for leadership positions
WesternOligarch:

John the Baptist didn't move around in a Maybach or latest BMW
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by PrinceOfLagos: 6:30am On Oct 26, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Am not your dad, I know he's the werey you're referring to.
I called you werey because you talk like one

In the eyes of every sensible human , you're nothing but werey grin

So werey tell me, is Tunde Bakare an IPob or not ?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2021
DMerciful:
Again, rubbish talk! If you leave politics to bad people, expect wickedness from them and that's why the children of God should strive for leadership positions

It's one thing to be a pastor, it's another thing to be a Christian in politics.....why is your small brain finding this hard to understand??
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by CSTR2: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2021
He is never getting my vote in this world or in the next world.

I am too intelligent for that nonsense.
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Urbanchampion: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2021
SlyDev:
Tinubu stop Yoruba PDP and ask them do you wanna be slaves to Ibos and Fulani or rule in APC.

Tinubu turn Yoruba elders from begging for their right to demanding their right. Tinubu is a blessing to Yoruba

If you can not confirm for yourself, do not ask from people we kicked out and turn their atikulated to hate haven

Good bless Yoruba people

Edit : Tunde Bakare is a bastard Yoruba, he is more fulani than Yoruba

Most of you on Nairaland.com don't really understand comprehensions. Pastor Bakare didn't criticise Asiwaju anywhere in that writeup, rather , he was someworth praising him for using what he had to stop the PDP from expanding to the South West. So why are you insulting Pastor Bakare?

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by PrinceOfLagos: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Most of you on Nairaland.com don't really understand comprehensions. Pastor Bakare didn't criticise Asiwaju anywhere in that writeup, rather , he was someworth praising him for using what he had to stop the PDP from expanding to the South West. So why are you insulting Pastor Bakare?
Yeah, like the Alpha beta loot

That's right
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Martins9756: 6:38am On Oct 26, 2021
temitope27:
Except our own akeredolu
what did you know
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Eriokanmi: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2021
Apa ę maa to jabo. It's matter of time
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Eriokanmi: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Martins9756:
what did you know
temitope27 is right , except you didn't follow the trend in Ondo
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Nope he said he use alpha loot to cage Yoruba in APC, that's what he is saying.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Urbanchampion: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah, like the Alpha beta loot

That's right

I wasn't talking to an idiot, who is proud of his identity
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Is Tunde Bakare not an IPob for attacking Tinubu ?

He is loyal to fulani than his brothers

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by temitope27(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Martins9756:
what did you know
maybe you should tell me what you know
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by PrinceOfLagos: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Urbanchampion:

I wasn't talking to an idiot, who is proud of his identity
Shut up you corrupt element grin

You want that stupid thief called Tinubu to be president so the massive stealing will continue abi
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Urbanchampion: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2021
SlyDev:

Nope he said he use alpha loot to cage Yoruba in APC, that's what he is saying.

No! That wasn't what he said, rather the interpretation you could deduce.
Read the first first paragraph, ad if you're reading it to write an examination thereafter, then you may have a better understanding
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by juniorstar(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Ladumaa:

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-installed-fayemi-aregbesola-amosun-ajimobi-with-alpha-beta-loot-tunde-bakare/
That why he is the Jagaban..enough of regional mafiarism...time to go national.
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by temitope27(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
temitope27 is right , except you didn't follow the trend in Ondo
what trend? Do u think I live in Lagos?
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:
Few days ago, Tunde was with buhari.
This is the first son of the meeting.
Siblings on the way
you are smart
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by missuzoma: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2021
The United, Sophisticated people at work!!!
Re: Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable by Urbanchampion: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up you corrupt element grin

You want that stupid thief called Tinubu to be president so the massive stealing will continue abi

No, I want saint Peter Obi or Apostle Atiku to be president. Once again, you're baby idiot, I don't engage children who hide behind anonymity on social media to be stupid and disrespectful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate / PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.