Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers (1615 Views)

Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams / FG Bans Underage Candidates From Taking Common Entrance Exams / Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers by Appswheel(m): 5:57am On Oct 26, 2021
Unilag Post Graduate Programs Qualifying Entrance Exams Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda,

Access the materials from the Postgraduate/Past Questions/University of Lagos directory on the App.

1. MSc. Envr. Toxicology & Pollution Mgt.

2. MSc. Economics PT/FT

3. MSc Marketing

4. MSc Molecular Diagnosis

5. MSc Organisation Behaviour

6. MSc Political Science

7. MSc Community Health

8. MSc System Engineering

9. MSc Finance

10. MSc MFM Estate Management

11. MSc Environmenal Management

12. Master of Arts in English language & Literature

13. Master of Project Management

14. Master of Public & International affairs

15. Master of law and International law

16. MSc Mathematics and Statistics

17. Master of Business Administration

18. MSc In Microbiology

19. Master of Public Administration

20. Postgraduate Diploma in Education PGDE

21. MSc Accounting

22. MSc Clinical Chemistry and Molecular diagnosis

23. Master of Criminology

24. MSc Physics

25. MED,MPHIL Education

26. MSc Sociology

27. Masters in Geographical Information System

28. Master of Diplomacy and Strategic Studies

29. Masters in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management

30. MSc Actuarial Science

31. MSc Cell Biology and Genetics

32. MSc Mass Communication

33. Building dept

34. MSc Electrical Engineering (Power Options)

35. MSc Psychology

36. Master of Transportation Planning and Management

37. MSc Analytical & Environmental Chemistry

38. MSc Computer Science

39. MSc Information Technology

Install Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Contact Q and A App Customer Service on WhatsApp 07052193183
Re: Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers by qanda: 6:05am On Oct 26, 2021
Q and A App is your best plug for Unilag Post graduate programme qualifying entrance exam Past questions and answers.

The Unilag past questions and Answers on Q and A App sell btw N500 - N1000.

You can't get it for that price anywhere else. A Google search will convince you...

Get Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers by qanda: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Unilag Masters Programme - My Experience

If you failed at your first attempt at getting admitted to study your choice course, will you give up or try again?

In 2012, I applied to University of Lagos for a master’s degree in Public Administration. I bought the relevant past questions and studied hard for the Entrance Exams. I did not pass the exam. Why I failed?

It was majorly due to POOR TIME MANAGEMENT in answering the questions. The Masters in Public Administration entrance examination is divided into three sections; a comprehension test, objectives and essay questions.

I spent almost all the exam time answering the comprehension questions. After the exam, I felt really bad knowing the sections I did not attempt had questions I could answer effortlessly. Poor time management hindered my chances of getting admitted that year.

In 2013, I decided to give the exam another try and employed a technique I learnt in my Secondary School days.
I thoroughly read the questions for the Comprehension test before reading the passage. This gave me ample time to identify the relevant areas in the passage and how to tackle the questions.

Two months later, the results were released and I was 100% positive I’ll get admitted. I passed the cut off mark by a wide margin. I was proud of my effort and elated that I was admitted to study my choice Course in one of Nigeria’s finest University.

Note: The materials I studied for the Post Graduate Extrance Exams are available on Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Google Playstore

Contributed by Saadu Suleiman
Re: Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers by qanda: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Proper Prior Preparation Prevents Poor Performance.

Are you preparing for your qualifying exams yet?
Re: Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers by qanda: 3:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Are you prepared for your exams yet?
Re: Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers by GideonG(m): 2:30am On Nov 08, 2021
When is the exams please ? Can I still apply?
Re: Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers by qanda: 5:31am On Nov 08, 2021
GideonG:
When is the exams please ? Can I still apply?

The application closed on Nov 6. The exams are scheduled for this week.
Re: Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers by GideonG(m): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2021
qanda:

Thanks for the info, I guess this one have passed me, maybe it's the Ilorin one I'm going
Re: Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers by TheRealOwner(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2021
qanda:

When this week please??

And what is the mode of the exam?

I'll appreciate any details you can give
Re: Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers by HassanatSaliu1: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please does anyone have an idea if there’s a group chat for those that wants to do master of science in public health.

(1) (Reply)

Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone / How Best Can Students Prepare For Post-ume Screening ? / Yabatech Hnd Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.