Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Anambra Guber: APGA, YPP Candidates Scramble For Arthur Eze’s “financial Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: APGA, YPP Candidates Scramble For Arthur Eze’s “financial Support (330 Views)

Supporters, Security Agents Scramble For Souvenirs At Tinubu Swearing-In (Video) / Anambra Guber: APGA Considers Female Professor As Umeoji's Running Mate / Anambra Guber: APGA Faction Elects Edozie Njoku As Candidate, Rejects Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: APGA, YPP Candidates Scramble For Arthur Eze’s “financial Support by Abel7777: 6:30am On Oct 26, 2021
An apparent cash trapped All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), led by its candidate for the Anambra Governorship election, Chukwuma Soludo, has gone cap in hand to Prince Engr Arthur Eze to seek financial support to prosecute the November 6 election.

With strong allies of APGA decamping to the All Progressives Congress (APC) ahead of the election, it was gathered that Soludo mobilised close friends to the Abuja residence of Prince Engr Arthur Eze to plead with him to support his ambition financially.

Prof. Soludo was accompanied by Sir Victor Umeh, some Igwe and APGA chieftains. Coincidentally, they met Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah who had also come to Prince Arthur Eze’s residence to solicit for his support.

Soludo's visit to the Anambra business mogul has shocked many as it would be recalled that the governor Willie Obiano APGA led government insulted and called Prince Engr Arthur Eze unprintable names after he led some traditional rulers on a thank you visit President Buhari.

Some of the traditional rulers were dethroned, some suspended and Ozo Igbo Ndu was ridiculed by APGA media.

A source privy to the meeting told our correspondent that Arthur Eze told Prof. Soludo to go and bring Gov. Obiano and his wife to come and tender open apology before he could listen to them.

He advised Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah to go and support Andy Ubah of APC.

https://www.arewareportersng.com/anambra-guber-soludo-umeh-ifeanyi-uba-others-run-to-arthur-eze-for-financial-support/

Re: Anambra Guber: APGA, YPP Candidates Scramble For Arthur Eze’s “financial Support by SUPOL(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2021
I can understand his response to APGA Candidate but Advising Ifeanyi Uba To Go And Support APC, That I Don’t Get. Does anyone know the Reason abi Na because they’re brothers?

Okay Since I Know this topic will blow and make front page today, Let me use this opportunity to tell AnambraIstSon that APGA may not Win this Nov 6 Election �
Re: Anambra Guber: APGA, YPP Candidates Scramble For Arthur Eze’s “financial Support by Lawlab249: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra Guber: APGA, YPP Candidates Scramble For Arthur Eze’s “financial Support by amSTARboy: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2021
SUPOL:
I can understand his response to APGA Candidate but Advising Ifeanyi Uba To Go And Support APC, That I Don’t Get. Does anyone know the Reason abi Na because they’re brothers?

[s]Okay Since I Know this topic will blow and make front page today, Let me use this opportunity to tell AnambraIstSon that APGA may not Win this Nov 6 Election [/s]�

In your dreams.

NB: IT WON'T MAKE FRONT PAGE.

The source says it all.
Re: Anambra Guber: APGA, YPP Candidates Scramble For Arthur Eze’s “financial Support by overdrive(m): 7:22am On Oct 26, 2021
SUPOL:

Okay Since I Know this topic will blow and make front page today, Let me use this opportunity to tell AnambraIstSon that APGA may not Win this Nov 6 Election �

They only share last name. They are not related.
Re: Anambra Guber: APGA, YPP Candidates Scramble For Arthur Eze’s “financial Support by Penguin2: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Some piss of shit from Arewa Report!

Whether Arthur Eze supports Soludo or not, he will win the elections.

All these lies are needless.
Re: Anambra Guber: APGA, YPP Candidates Scramble For Arthur Eze’s “financial Support by nzeobi(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2021
I agree with the first comment, Arthur eze is Bank rolling the PDP candidate, so how will he direct them to work against his own candidate

(1) (Reply)

IMO ASSEMBLY Breaking News! / When Abuja Follows You To Abidjan - David Hundeyin / Amaechi’s Refusal To Listen To Advice: Reason For APC Crisis In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.