Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin (5176 Views)

Zlatan Ibile - I Need A Girlfriend From Twitter, Ladies Replies Go Viral (photo) / Osagz Says Teni Doesn’t Have The Looks Of A Singer / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Newsmic: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin (Photos)

Nigerian ladies admired the physical looks of Maria's alleged lover, Kelvin after his photo was shared on Twitter, IgbereTV reports.

Celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest had accused Big Brother Naija season 6 star, Maria Chike Benjamin of snatching his sister's husband, Kelvin.

https://igberetvnews.com/1404184/nigerian-twitter-ladies-admire-physical-looks-marias-alleged-lover-kelvin-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Newsmic: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2021
More

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Lawlab249: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by ahnie: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2021
Am I permitted to drool on him too grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2021
the future is hoes

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by ahnie: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Fanofmyself coman see fyne boy with pink lips
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Jochabed(f): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2021
SMH.
No words.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2021
of course, that's what you've been doing your entire life.
ahnie:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Eriokanmi: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2021
Lazy girls on social media. Vultures! undecided shocked

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by tyson98: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2021
All this hoes sef

I been thinking na one old man sha

That Maria and her fake accent �

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by icecool12(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Ona dey see dem?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by espn(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2021
Na wa oo...This gals have nothing upstairs...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2021
Lol. Naija girls and money sha. Whatever they do, want, admire and like always revolves around money. So guys dont deceive yourselves that your girlfrds like you.. They only like the little little things they will benefit from dating you

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by mysticwarrior(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Make una carry una eyes comot for another woman husband.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Salvation28: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by nzeobi(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2021
Can you shame the shameless sm hoes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Charmingrascal(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2021
The guy is young, cute and ACTIVE.

The wife should have guarded him jealously, however his relationship with Maria will hit the rock and end up messily because Maria look more like an opportunist who is using p*ssy power to manipulate this young man.

Maria looks way older than him

Kevin seems like someone who doesn't like media attention, in all these brouhaha he is yet to say a word.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by siofra(f): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Bodmum:
the future is hoes

It's like you're very ugly.

Kelvin please come and marry me. I'm available.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by siofra(f): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Lol. Naija girls and money sha. Whatever they do, want, admire and like always revolves around money. So guys dont deceive yourselves that your girlfrds like you.. They only like the little little things they will benefit from dating you

This one is not about money, can't you see how good looking and fresh he is. Even if this one pocket is dry, girls will still be throwing themselves at him.

Stop trying to console yourself ogre.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by siofra(f): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2021
espn:
Na wa oo...This gals have nothing upstairs...

Don't be too jealous and angry. You can do plastic surgery.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by espn(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2021
siofra:

Don't be too jealous and angry. You can do plastic surgery.
who is this insect...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by siofra(f): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2021
The person above me just came out of a mental asylum. Ignore him.

By the way he looks so much like Megan Thee Stallion's handsome boyfriend.

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by judinho07(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2021
"make i hear say nah dix guy face and body all dix jazebel's staff dey admire...u know it and i know it as'well dat d only tin dix babe's see is tree of mon£y standing...and nah hard currency'ooh...nah 2da...girl's will alway's b girl's.lol!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Oksman(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Lazy girls on social media. Vultures! undecided shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Iliveforever(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:

Your poor husband deserves REST

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Iliveforever(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2021
Someone said, any fine girl on instagram or Twitter with over 2k followers and it’s not a business account, just run from her cos she’s into runz.... Now I understand better

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by ahnie: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Iliveforever:

Your poor husband deserves REST
I had to go through your comments here and honestly you're not worth even a mention from me.Allah kiyaye.

Have a nice day.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2021
siofra:

This one is not about money, can't you see how good looking and fresh he is. Even if this one pocket is dry, girls will still be throwing themselves at him.

Stop trying to console yourself ogre.
Guy don't be stupid. Have you ever seen a naija girl marrying a young, handsome but very broke guy before. Who handsomeness ep undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Iliveforever(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:

I had to go through your comments here and honestly you're not worth even a mention from me.Allah kiyaye.

Have a nice day.
Shameless dirty thing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by We4all: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Those banana legs is a turn off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by siofra(f): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Guy don't be stupid. Have you ever seen a naija girl marrying a young, handsome but very broke guy before. Who handsomeness ep undecided

Oh please! All of you that live in big cities like Abuja, Lagos and PH think the whole of Nigeria is like that. Come to smaller cities and villages, you'll find thousands of women who are not interested in living life on a fast lane.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Portable Zaazu Bitters Out, See Pictures / OMG! Gbenga Richard & Eddie Murphy????? / See Cops Looking At Kimkardshian's Heavy Boo*bs And Curves (pictures Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.