Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Need Your Advise My Peopple - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Your Advise My Peopple (529 Views)

I Need Your Advise In This Job / Should I Take This Job Offer? Pls I Need Your Advise / Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise My Peopple by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2011
Good afternoon guys in the house!
My ex,the lady that said to me that the love dissappeared,sent me monthly sms on tuesday june 1st,after a long silence of about a month.When i saw it,i felt bad,i wasnt happy,because the day she discontinued the relationship,water fell out of my eyes i couldnt bear it, One of my friends said i shouldnt reply her back,some school of thought said i should just replied by saying,"thanks a lot.Bye, Bye in this context means she is unimportant to me, Pls advise me,
Re: I Need Your Advise My Peopple by sammyclean: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2011
Well all i just have to tell you is that you are the only one who could decided that on you won, but if I happen to be in this kind of situation . First thing you need to do is to be her friend first and try to no her more if she has all the potential that you see in her before approaching her. An again I will like to no if you still love her the way you use to. You can still give her a try and see what will come out of.

one of thing I want you to no is that , if has a living person you don't no what you want, you may probably end somewhere you don't want to be and that could cause so much damages, but when you realize your mistakes and quickly take action ti can still help. Remember we are not all perfect, and we make mistakes, and sometimes takes the wrong decision sometimes. I want you to give her second it could help you. I believe she still loves YOU
Re: I Need Your Advise My Peopple by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2011
Thanks man,we have friends over 6 yrs +,so i decided to convert the friendship into a serious relationship that will lead to a successfull wedding, We both love each other when we started,i had even introduced her to parents and some of my family, I have not told my family members and my mum dat she had discontinued the relationship,she is not speaking with me and i am not speaking with her,
Re: I Need Your Advise My Peopple by sammyclean: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
TRUST ME FRIEND SHE COULD BE THE ONE THAT GOD ALMIGHTY HAS DESIGN FOR YOU, NO MATTER HOW FAR SHE COULD GO OR YOU MAY GO. IF YOU GUYS ARE MET FOR EACH OTHER THERE IS NOTHING YOU COULD DO ABOUT IT.
IT MAY SOUND SO FUNNY BUT THAT IS IT.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND BELIEVE IN HER AS WELL. THE REASON WHILE AM TELLING YOU IS THAT I HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH A LADY SOMETIMES AGO, I MET HER HAVING SEX WITH MY FRIEND. I IMMEDIATELY QUIET THE RELATIONSHIP, AND MOVE ON, SINCE THEN THINGS ARE NOT JUST GOING WELL WITH ME ANY LONGER. I GRADUATED FROM SCH SINCE 2008, AND MY RESULT WAS NOT RELEASE, LIFE LOOK SO MISERABLE TO ME. LET ME CUT THE STORY SHORT. SOMEHOW WE COME IN CONTACT AGAIN AND START THE RELATIONSHIP FRO HERE WE STOP, AS AM TALKING TO U NOW AM HAPPY AND FULFILL, THINGS ARE GOING WELL WITH ME NOW, MY RESULT WAS RELEASE TO ME EARLY THIS YEAR. IT COULD BE ARE BLESSING AM USING SOMEHOW, I NO LONGER BEG PEOPLE ANYTHING ANYMORE, SHE IS WONDERFUL TO ME, AND I WILL KEEP LOVING HER.
Re: I Need Your Advise My Peopple by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2011
SAMMY,
SHE SAID THE LOVE IS NO MORE THERE,THAT SHE TRY TO BUILD IT,BUT THINGS ARE NOT JUST WORKING OUT,THAT WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS, I ACTUALLY GAVE HER 100% LOVE AND TRUST,NOT KNOWING DAT SHE WAS PRETENDING, SO MAN MUST MOVE ON.
Re: I Need Your Advise My Peopple by shola4: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2011
@poster you cant be her friend because its wrong to be a friend to your ex, move on your life

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Global Oceon Engineers For Senior/lead Project Engineer (piping) / Urgently Needed: A Marketing Partner / A Must Get. For Job & I.t Seekers: Nigerian Yellow Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.