Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,756 members, 7,955,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community (15266 Views)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos / Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Fahdiga(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

grin grin..Nairaland is incomplete without people like you
cool
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Paretomaster1(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Southern governors,senatorz and leader are stupid and cowardly. How can you allow strangers to be your security and expect things to go the right way. Its obvious that if the security is left in the hands of the state,the people can shun tribalism,nepotism and carry out their job knowing that they are protecting their own people.
Now you expect a Fulani who love destruction to be patriotic and protect your people. Southerners should continue to deceive themselves and watch how they will turn your land to north East.
And then some fools will start shouting Ipob if this kind of news is from the East

Just read the gibberish again, and see if u make any sense.....
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Fahdiga(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Am sore you did not even read the article before commenting..... Ode
[q
Siwisheswereesh:
[s][/s]

Piggiiddiooott amaka smiley
uote author=NyamiriFlathead post=107070886]another igbotic gibberish, mr okoro next[/quote] Person sympathizes with you people you insult him. Nawa o
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by FreedomArmy: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Just read the gibberish again, and see if u make any sense.....
your lack of education is simply the problem here.

To summarize my point to you low thinking individual,I am making a case for state police and am asking the southern leaders to grow some balls to push for it to be implemented.
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Danjikanbauchi: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Kai jama'a akwai matsala a kasarnan.
Allah ya yi Muna mafita. Yorubanistan loading.
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by googlepikins: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Fulani bandits again

Which kind wahala be this?

Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Watch as they blame kanu and ipob... even as yoruba hoodlums stole their oba starf they still blame others for their woes... afonja
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Goziesam: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Killings are too much in this country. God have mercy on us
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by tnerro1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
They should make political thuggery treason against the nation punishable by life in prison with no option of pardon. You will see how they will disappear sharp sharp.

If I be president, I go wicked well well oooo to this kin people

2 Likes

Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by tonexman18(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why are the yorubas killing themselves??

U gerrit, if u dont gerrit forget about it
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is obviously a planned job...most likely from the government. Why is the police withholding his surname
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dead country.

Smh undecided
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nothing like hoodlums this are Yorubandits operating in afghanwestern

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Temptee101(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
It's now official.

Welcome to Westanistan...
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Igbesa sad this is really bad
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by babaalagbo1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hmmm God protection on you people o
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Temptee101(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
[s]Anybody causing problem in any part of yoruba land must be shot dead, we don't want our land to turn to another north east, we are not like demented afghanEASTERN people that are destroying their barren land just to hurt buhari.[/s]

No surprises, this is how OPC bandits do their thing.

State of emergency loading in westanistan...
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by OOAS(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
When I come to threads like this, I already know how the comments section will look like. cry

So much hatred. So much triabalism. I sometimes feel it is a joke or people just writing for the fun of it.

I guess believing in the "best of people" is a mirage.

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by dadamonie150: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Okay
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
You mean terrorists?
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by ORIAYO70(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
I hope this time there won't be another Benin Republic IDP. I shed tears anytime they are killing the Yorubas knowing too well that they can't help themselves. My thoughts and prayers are with them in this perilous time

Fend for ur Idp in Cameroon and when they r back, when the exile in Cameroon r back in igbo land then we will know what to do..
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Successmind(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ikotun and idimu land grabbers again.... Nawa ooo
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by ORIAYO70(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nooel1:
South West is fast turning into Afghaniwestern.

You mean AfghanEASTERN
YEYE BOY
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by ORIAYO70(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

My yorubandit bloda, very soon you will blame Igbos for why you failed to liberate yourself and your wretched family from the stigma of generational poverty

The poverty land is Where Your forefathers.. laboured to raise you...

Selling fake drugs
Fake charger
And spare part
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by ORIAYO70(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Blackfire:
The real terrorist

OPC

They should be ban by the FG

See werecious fellow

North2023 North2023
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Hungerbadoo: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
APC, Buhari and his useless cabals especially Malami are terrorists.
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Decency2020(f): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
We know who they are but our so called Yoruba leader will never say anything about it so as not to provoke the fulanis. He will rather watch a Yoruba community perish so as to secure the support of the murderers for the presidency and foolish youths whom their relatives have been killed are here cursing anyone that say shaa.

Idiots

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by Queenslander(f): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yorubas killing yorubas!!

embarassed
Re: One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community by subcbouy: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
OPC with hoodlum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tragedy Of An Unthinking Agitation: The Case Of The Niger-delta Militants / Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo) / Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.