Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I’m So Angry After Finding Out This, This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’m So Angry After Finding Out This, This Morning (252 Views)

Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m So Angry After Finding Out This, This Morning by Israeldan1(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2021
I greet evry1 here, befor I proceed please is it right to put cctv in the toilet/bathroom?

I’m a worker of Grandy suites hotel lagos ifako ijaye, iju shaga, agbado road.

Have been here for 2halfmonth not knowing that the cctv in the toilet/bathroom is working

and that’s were my boss gave us the staff to bath also customers uses the toilet too I was so ashamed today when one of the staff told me

that the cam is working that she saw me naked in the cctv monitor in my boss office that my boss went and zoom it and showed her, exactly what she said to me this morning

I was so mad.
And couldn’t stand it anymore had to post it here, the man is so useless
And I think his having affairs with some female staffs,
With this I just hated him very well
There was a day my wife gave birth I asked not just asked I beg him of a little of my monthly

token to pay off the dilivry payment of the hospital, he told me to get out of his office if I have no reasonable thing to say....so heartless man

Re: I’m So Angry After Finding Out This, This Morning by daddytime(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Sick Viewer..

I'm sure you stopped working there, right?
Re: I’m So Angry After Finding Out This, This Morning by Emecson(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2021
In d U.S dat man can be sued for violation of privacy but for naija here e no go jus work
Re: I’m So Angry After Finding Out This, This Morning by Bombastically00(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2021
It's illegal to put a camera in a bathroom....

1 Like

Re: I’m So Angry After Finding Out This, This Morning by Israeldan1(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2021
I’m still working there but leaving soon
Re: I’m So Angry After Finding Out This, This Morning by Israeldan1(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2021
daddytime:
Sick Viewer..

I'm sure you stopped working there, right?

I’m still there but leaving soon
Re: I’m So Angry After Finding Out This, This Morning by daddytime(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Israeldan1:

I’m still there but leaving soon

I'd advise you leave ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

First Bbnaija Documentary To Premiere In November - Mediarants.com / Free Affiliate Marketing Mastery Course (upto 10 Videos) / Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 19/01/2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.