Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future (8507 Views)

First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by Oteikwu1(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Feature impossible terms
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by Ventura1: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2021
Believe it or not, Onu is also a quota system Minister. He's grossly incompetent in the given portfolio.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by gabicon: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2021
Temptee101:

Don't you ever get fed up?

The more you type "god bless Nigeria", the more things get out of hand.

We need to make them understand that work has to be done to materialize God's blessings. It's this overrelegion that makes many think God will come down and fix all our problems, even Jesus said he must work the work of He who sent him. Mental and physical work can't be overemphasized.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by cerebralniggie1: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2021
limcar:

https://politicsnigeria.com/minister-onu-nigeria-to-produce-drones-in-near-future/
From the clown who said Nigeria would start producing pencils in 2015. Buhari and his gang of mediocres
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by Diligence: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2021
Too late... Even more are being produced where The Sun Rises...
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by gulfer: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Laughable, when we have not been able to wholly produce matchsticks or toothpicks on our own...Ain't no pessimist but we still have a long way to go; science and technology is not politics and even if we produce it, will it be certified, and to what standards angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by comrChris(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Just imagine
No iota of shame
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Have we started producing pencil yet
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by MufasaLion: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2021
corbanstevee:
Failures amplifying their shame
They never support innovations or attempts made by young entrepreneurs in the tech and Fintech among others.
Now is morning for them to be producing drone in a future drones will be like Nintendo game by then...sio.

Yeyenatu

Those leaders are clowns. We have many guys in this country that could fly UAVs and utilize it's purpose in their respective fields but sadly our leaders ain't interested in funding and boosting that industry.

Drones that many countries used effectively during the pandemic in many ways. Even in Chile, their government reached out to many people especially a particular Island and drones were used to provide supplies for them.

I'm sure this dumbo of a Minister will not make sure they produce a quality drone for Nigerians. They will churn out very low quality nonsense and put a high price on it in a country that many still can't eat twice times daily. I'd rather buy DJI drones and enjoy the quality of my money than buy the nonsense they will mass produce (if at all they later produce anything).

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by MufasaLion: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2021
gabicon:

All these policie somersault is very confusing, we can't fly drones in Nigeria without getting permission from the government, now same government wants to produce drones we can't fly (it took the govonors months to get license to fly drones for security monitoring in their states, not to talk of private citizens).

You can fly drones in Nigeria it just depends on your purpose and your location.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by Truthissupreme: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, I don't see the usefulness of this minister in office since 2015.
Yet every year nah millions of allocation
no ministry get millions

They all get multi hundreds billions
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by ppogba: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2021
The energy he should have devoted to that was spent defending, protecting and shielding the fraud of a clansman WITH fraudulent P.hd certificate at FIIRO.

Ordinary pencil you promised we have not seen.

FRAUD OF A MINISTER.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by Truthissupreme: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2021
Cognitivereason:
We are actually producing pencil in akwa ibom
That firm is a foreigner own

Like saying we produce cars because it's assembled here
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by naijawood: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2021
This man never still produce toothpick and pencil wey him promise us, na drone be him next target
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by nedekid: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2021
Also space crafts undecided
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by Ogchase33: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Me sef will produce aero plane in the nearest future
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by Hathor5(f): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

These leaders are so heartless, clueless and self centered. I don't even see most of them as learned even though they might have attended tertiary institutions.

It seems we just hate STEM in this part of the planet.

The saddest part is that they know that releasing this kind of news will deceive many people into thinking that they have made great progress.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by MufasaLion: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Hathor5:

The saddest part is that they know that releasing this kind of news will deceive many people into thinking that they have made great progress.

Exactly! They didn't know some of us are already in the loop of what is happening around the world. grin

Only gullible folks will jump for joy up on hearing this news.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by Sammy07: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Truthissupreme:
no ministry get millions

They all get multi hundreds billions

Lmaoooo grin

Correction
Multi hundreds billions
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by VEHINTOLAR: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2021
How about "Gulma" and "Tsaigumi" unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) designed and produced by the Nigerian Air force ? And what about the first one "Amebo'' ? I think what's next is to improve on those ones in terms of capabilities,especially that both Gulma and Tsaigumi have been deployed by NAF.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by Ajenikoko89: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by chukxie(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2021
Drones, robots, A.I applications are being made by kids in China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore...Sometimes I can't help thinking there's something fundamentally wrong with the black race.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by ashawopikin(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2021
How far about the pencil nah, dem never produce dat one finish?
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by Teejay13(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2021
If only the government can start empowering local made ideas.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by Rebuke: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2021
As I am typing this right now, I am with 2 of my guys that build drones of any kind.

We're all Lol here. Funny country, talking about drones like something Nigerians ain't already doing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very myopic people.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by Naijanascam: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Since the last 5 years you have been promising that nigeria will be producing pencils till now nothing to show for it..........dream killers
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future by slowice(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2021
He should call me when they start producing pencils and toothpicks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PVC Racketeering: INEC Vows To Punish Culprits / CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG / Wikileaks: SECRET CABLE FROM US EMBASSY ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.