Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed (21329 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office / Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Henrygetpaid: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
God knows the best for Nigeria but you have to choose
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by bencr7: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dapson73:
The writer is just looking for cheap publicity. I stopped reading when I read He achieved nothing for his 8yrs admnistration as Lagos governor.
but u can't compare him with d like fashola and ambode what they did in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by jaxxy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Alot of question marks everywhere.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
potland:

A senior sociopath who has never stood for any good cause than to oppress and repress innocent citizens with Lagos agbero’s unionists.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/26/2023-presidency-tinubu-day-dreamer-buhari-olanrewaju-ahmed
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by beejay85: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Omoluabi16:
I do not like tinubu, he has no business being president. It will be another wasted years. His conduct and blind loyalty to his principal has proved his ambition supersedes the interests of Nigerians.

However this O.P take style drunk sha. Tinubu's 8 years as governor was not a failure. Tinubu did wonderfully as Lagos state governor.He had so many achievements, even installing a good successor. The quest for power is making tinubu turn his back on the democratic and just principles he once stood for.
Thanks bro.....if we have to criticize,let it be constructive...all d writer did was to condemn d person of BAT...not even one good thing was attributed to him....Haba Oga SW Buhary taa kun laah oooo

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by ThugBoy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Only mad people will vote for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Man2utd(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:
You are not God, let us wait till then, only God knows the best for Nigeria
He is not God and God is not foolish, we Africans hardly use our brains to decide what is good for us, always pushing everything on God, while politicians scam us in the name of the same God.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Recall that when the murderous bloodthirsty Fulani herdsmen killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter in Ondo State, it is on record that Tinubu stood behind the Fulani terrorists to justify the killing as daily occurrence that happens everywhere, every day.

Nail in the coffin why Tinubu should never be president.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Xscape1993(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
iKingsley:
It beats my imagination how a reasonable person will even think of voting Tinubu as the next President of Nigeria after all that has happened.

Tinubu is not fit to be the next leader of Nigeria undecided
Well said. Majority of blacks don't like the truth.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by DSoj(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Who be this one again? Another hungry retarrd.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Xscape1993(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2021

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Let Nigerians ask Tinubu how many “agberos” he has empowered with free education. How many “agberos” has he empowered to be self-employed? How many medical centres has he built for the poor masses who cannot afford to pay their medical bills in London or even in Nigeria?

How many vocational centres has he built in the South-West for capacity building?

Tinubunites, answer.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by beejay85: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
potland:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/26/2023-presidency-tinubu-day-dreamer-buhari-olanrewaju-ahmed
Tell us about the state you come from..... chronicle your leaders from 1999 till date and their achievement as you carry Tinubu matter for head like gala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by hibeebeeking: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
You wrote rubbish. You want him to fight for your generation like a warrior. So that your father in Aso rock will lock him up like Kanu and igboho. He can't. Check thoroughly his antecident before June 12 and after. You will know him better.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by jacoik(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:
Is tinubu the best for you?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Bola146(f): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
jacoik:
Is tinubu the best for you?

Use glasses and read my next comments, always read the full page before asking question sad

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
iKingsley:
It beats my imagination how a reasonable person will even think of voting Tinubu as the next President of Nigeria after all that has happened.

That's to show you the alarming number of educates Illiterates across Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dapson73:
The writer is just looking for cheap publicity. I stopped reading when I read He achieved nothing for his 8yrs admnistration as Lagos governor.
You don't need stop reading, prove him wrong with facts
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Ruggman: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tinubu is indeed deceiving himself, he will never and can never be president of a united Nigeria.

A tinubu presidency even as a mere candidate of a political party is the surest way to disintegrate Nigeria.

Tinubu is a terrible human being, extremely bad in all respects, very wicked and cruel person, nobody will ever forget his alliance with akiolu with the threat to commit genocide against the Igbos living in Lagos because of elections

All those fronting tinubu are enemies of a united Nigeria, and God will not allow them to function
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by jacoik(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

Use glasses and read my next comments, always read the full page before asking question sad
can you tell me what your next comments is ma?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by kovic7(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
You-all better start getting your Visas ready because you'll weep for good 8 years. I personally don't like Tinubu but the handwriting is already on the wall.

APC will retain power in 2023 and if Tinubu decides to Contest, he'll be the next PRESIDENT.
Work hard, pray and hope for Grace to survive his tenure just like you're surviving Buhari's tenure.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by beejay85: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Etimemy:
Till today Tinubu does not explain the two bullion vans that brought billions of naira to his compound on eve of election in 2019.
Stop being foolish, a private citizen like you can also hire a bullion van to bring your cash or take from ur business to the bank....once you can pay for the service. So kini big deal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Felabrity: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is the first time I am reading a long episode fully on Nairaland

This man is absolutely right and correct

His fellow yoruba people will probably call him a cowar d or tra itor.

But anybody that wants Tinubu as president is suffering from amnesia, dementia and nemesis
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Ruggman: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
kovic7:
You-all better start getting your Visas ready because you'll weep for good 8 years. I personally don't like Tinubu but the handwriting is already on the wall.

APC will retain power in 2023 and if Tinubu decides to Contest, he'll be the next PRESIDENT.
Work hard, pray and hope for Grace to survive his tenure just like you're surviving Buhari's tenure.

You are wrong, don't take Nigerians for granted, they can surprise you if pushed to the wall
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by GboyegaD(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

Lies from the pit of hell. God has given us all that pertains to life and he isn't coming back just for Nigerians.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by ASO123(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

God forbid Tinubu, personally I can't vote for him

That is you

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by ASO123(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
iKingsley:

What's happening is not BAT work
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Omoluabi16:
I do not like tinubu, he has no business being president. It will be another wasted years. His conduct and blind loyalty to his principal has proved his ambition supersedes the interests of Nigerians.

However this O.P take style drunk sha. Tinubu's 8 years as governor was not a failure. Tinubu did wonderfully as Lagos state governor.He had so many achievements, even installing a good successor. The quest for power is making tinubu turn his back on the democratic and just principles he once stood for.
Mention his so called many achievements to discredit the writer.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by BJanta: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
potland:

This is strictly your opinion, and it's a waste of time. Elections are neither won nor lost by contestable and spurious and opinions delusion of a paid agent of the opposition. If you really want us to believe or follow you , you will provide and present to us better alternatives , either yourself or your own candidate with your plans for us and the nation , and not all these abstraction and speculations you're projecting. I don't really know what you would say about Bukola Saraki Atiku and others. This is always the fall of every self-, seeking or sponsored analyst - they're always looking in the direction of their delusions.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by usmexy1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Definitely I know everybody has enemies, Next President to be Bola Armed Tinubu has make lagos to be a safe place where people from all regions can do business peacefully and be successful.

Bola Armed Tinubu is one individual who has open doors to the youth to contribute their own quota to the development and growth of the country. Tinubu still remain an individual who has so many protege. He enriches life, he breaks the obstacles of the individuals..

Tinubu has done alot and alot

Now come to lagos and go to other states and compare it to other states..

You are just looking for all means to spoil the reputation of Bola Armed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by UncleJudax(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
iKingsley:

most Nigerians are not reasonable
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by usmexy1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tinubu is an individual who makes the an unexpected dreams of individuals to come true... e.g Osinbanjo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike Turns UNICAL Lecturers To Bolt Drivers / Buhari leaves for UN meeting in New York today (Photo) / Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.