Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

"You Go Talk Wetin Go Cast Your Marriage" - Follower Warns Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Go Talk Wetin Go Cast Your Marriage" - Follower Warns Anita Joseph (1274 Views)

2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz / “I Go Talk, I Go Talk” – Bride On Her Wedding Gown Screams While Running Helples / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Go Talk Wetin Go Cast Your Marriage" - Follower Warns Anita Joseph by EmmyBlogs(f): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2021
"You Go Talk Wetin Go Cast Your Marriage" - Follower Warns Anita Joseph About Her Marriage

Anita Joseph rebukes a follower who warned that her marriage will cast soon.

An Instagram follower has warned Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph that her marriage will cast soon, HGS Media Plus report.

The actress had shared a video she recorded with her husband. In the video, she captioned

"My present my Future be calming down
Someone can not even play with you ahhhh Pappy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk3Pa2Xc-g0

Reacting to the video, the follower said that her marriage will cast soon.

"Soon you go talk wetin cast your marriage #becareful", the follower wrote

The actress however fire back and rebuked him for sending such bad wish to her, she also sent his wishes back to his sister.

"Come on get out of here in Jesus Name, cast bend your mouth there. all you people are eager to hear bad news tufiakwa, may it be yours and your sister's portion Amen", she wrote.

Anita Joseph got married to MC Fish on February 14th, 2020.

see more: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/10/26/you-go-talk-wetin-go-cast-your-marriage-follower-warns-anita-joseph-about-her-marriage/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: "You Go Talk Wetin Go Cast Your Marriage" - Follower Warns Anita Joseph by emmyluizzz: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Anita again.....
Re: "You Go Talk Wetin Go Cast Your Marriage" - Follower Warns Anita Joseph by Beckysexy(f): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Haha
It's been long I heard from her.
I thought this lady has gone into extinction.

Funny thing is despite all the PDA and all the hate they are receiving from the internet the relationship still seems to be growing stronger.

1 Like

Re: "You Go Talk Wetin Go Cast Your Marriage" - Follower Warns Anita Joseph by DoggoneDogg: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
What I see is a simp apologizing to a glorified olosho.
Re: "You Go Talk Wetin Go Cast Your Marriage" - Follower Warns Anita Joseph by pepperdemzombie: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Was there a marriage anywhere before? Let her show the proof of anybody that went to pay her bride price. Agbaya use kayanmata catch innocent boy wen Dem send to go buy fuel.
One day na one day!
Re: "You Go Talk Wetin Go Cast Your Marriage" - Follower Warns Anita Joseph by Vyzz: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na the man talk am ooo

Na the man sister she dey wish badluck...

The future hates the future

(1) (Reply)

"Money Has Finished": Bobrisky Explains Why He Boarded Commercial Plane / Actress Chinedu Benard D!€d 5 Hours After This Happened In Church Friend Confirm / “my Depression Became Worse After I Slept With My Therapist” – Omah Lay Spills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.