Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I’m The Only Woman At My Job — The Life Of An Oil And Gas Engineer At Sea - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I’m The Only Woman At My Job — The Life Of An Oil And Gas Engineer At Sea (37992 Views)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I’m The Only Woman At My Job — The Life Of An Oil And Gas Engineer At Sea by JaySambo: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
THE KEY TO KEEP EARNING IN A SKILLED WORLD.

The question many keep asking is how do I fit in?

The answer is to skill up but first, there is a need to have a cue or an understand of what ‘A skill world is.’

To be in a skilled world is to be in an era of what your hands can do better, that is profitable and can earn you a living.

Having a skill offers much more than college degrees in this despeciation of unemployment. A skill doesn’t just earn you a living but set you on a new career path.

Now, it’s important to note that irrespective of the relevance of skill, not every skill is stable and lucrative.

Why??
Because some are not in demand unlike heavy machine operation that is an unending/ever demanding career line and the operators are also in high demand.

We are all witnesses to the fastest and undisputed increasing rate of construction/warehousing activities going all around the world.

All these activities are being carried out with the help of a heavy equipment machinery as well as a heavy machine operator to get the job done in no time and off cause, the pay is robust or decent.

Become a heavy machine operator today and start earning in this ever demanding career path in Equilog Training Institute.

We offer the best trainings in heavy machine operation; Crane, Forklift, Excavator, Bulldozer, Payloader, Reach Stacker,.. and our certification comes from two bodies; US (OSHA) and Canada (IADC) which gives it a global recognition.

Registration is currently on going for the November batch Crane operators training.
Hurry and register now, limited seats available.

For more info on our trainings please contact us@Equilogroup.com
Call or whatsApps; 07030406820

Re: I’m The Only Woman At My Job — The Life Of An Oil And Gas Engineer At Sea by IAmHim1: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
cc: DIAMANTE1759
joey150:
I work in marine shipping and I'm damn surprised and impressed when I see female engineers on board.

Truth be told, it's not a job that's suited to women for several reasons. But boy oh boy, you've got to love a woman in the engine room!

Although women tend to get special treatment and this unfortunately ends up being more work for everybody else. Feminism and equality na scam. grin
Re: I’m The Only Woman At My Job — The Life Of An Oil And Gas Engineer At Sea by DIAMANTE1759: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2023
IAmHim1:
cc: DIAMANTE1759
thanks chief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Personalized SAP Training Course In Lagos And Port Harcourt / When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.