Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me (524 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I Will Defeat PDP, APGA, APC In Anambra Governorship / PDP Leaders And Anambra Governorship Aspirants Meet In Enugu Government House / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please who else got this annoying message from Val Ozigbo, soliciting votes for his upcoming election?

@lalastica
@mynd44
@OAM4

Re: The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by baralatie(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Who do you want to vote for nau?

Would you like Andy Ubah?
Re: The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
baralatie:
Who do you want to vote for nau?

Would you like Andy Ubah?

Bro I no dey vote for any of them.. the one wey people don vote since hafa? And the funny thing is that I'm not even from Anambra neither have I been there before
Re: The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by PrinceOfLagos: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
I wish him well
Re: The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by baralatie(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Felixamos:

Bro I no dey vote for any of them.. the one wey people don vote since hafa?
Obiano no try ni?
Re: The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
baralatie:

Obiano no try ni?

Since Nigeria get her independence, apart from late Y'adua, e get any politician both pdp and apc wey don try?
Re: The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by baralatie(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Felixamos:

Since Nigeria get her independence, apart from late Y'adua, e get any politician both pdp and apc wey don try?
A lot of them try o!
Re: The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
baralatie:

A lot of them try o!
Ngwa name a few
Re: The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by Ezewuzie01: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Unfortunately for him, he is sending those messages to Ipob members. The only party in Anambra state that has committed and loyal membership who are ready to defy the sit at home deceit from Ipob is Apga.
Re: The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Unfortunately for him, he is sending those messages to Ipob members. The only party in Anambra state that has committed and loyal membership who are ready to defy the sit at home deceit from Ipob is Apga.

Oga did you read the part I said I've never been to Anambra in my life?
Re: The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by baralatie(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Felixamos:

Ngwa name a few
Let us start with governor's that at least tried

1.Fashola tried when he was governor
2.Ambode
3.the late Ondo state governor (I can't Remy his name)
Then in the south south as governor's

4.Amaechi
5.Donald Duke
6.All.Akwa Ibom state governors
7.I for put ibori but but but.....

In the south east
8.All Anambra state governors tried based on the little they had

In the middle belt
9.All of them na shot 11 for field

In the north
10.well the insecurity negates every good thing they have tried to uild from Kano to kadunna
But Kano in terms of infrastructure really tried

Meanwhile Sanwo Olu dey para for Lagos with Orisi risi Projects like say na garri and suya
Re: The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by Ezewuzie01: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Felixamos:

Oga did you read the part I said I've never been to Anambra in my life?

Hmm. But you are an Ipob supporter?
Re: The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
baralatie:

Let us start with governor's that at least tried

1.Fashola tried when he was governor
2.Ambode
3.the late Ondo state governor (I can't Remy his name)
Then in the south south as governor's

4.Amaechi
5.Donald Duke
6.All.Akwa Ibom state governors
7.I for put ibori but but but.....

In the south east
8.All Anambra state governors tried based on the little they had

In the middle belt
9.All of them na shot 11 for field

In the north
10.well the insecurity negates every good thing they have tried to uild from Kano to kadunna
But Kano in terms of infrastructure really tried

Meanwhile Sanwo Olu dey para for Lagos with Orisi risi Projects like say na garri and suya

Ehn Amaechi been try sha...

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Vs Fg: Humbly Sue For Peace In Nigeria / Time For Atiku Abubakar To Retire From Politics. / PDP National Youth Agenda Sends Congratulatory Message To Party Chairman Elect,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.