Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Is Your Dream To Become A Professional Makeup Artist? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Your Dream To Become A Professional Makeup Artist? (159 Views)

Nelly Dennis, From Dream To Reality / "Don't Allow My Dream To Die", 18yr Old Acid Bath Victim Cries For Help / Check Out This Interesting Photos Of A Black American Gay Makeup Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Dream To Become A Professional Makeup Artist? by muffleitjuhi(f): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
There are many who write to me and ask how to become a makeup artist. There are many ways to go, but now you have the chance to do it in a way that guarantees you a fun and educational experience, where you learn from the very best in the fashion industry - and have the greatest chances to climb to the top and become a of the best!

My friend and colleague for many years, Nicci Welsh starts a makeup school in August - United Makeup Academy, based in the heart of Copenhagen. Here you can sign up for an 8-week course where you learn the basic techniques full time and gain insight into the fashion industry and what it is like to work as a professional makeup artist.

And it's not a bad publicity stunt - ALL teachers at United Makeup Academy work as professional makeup artists and deal daily with photographers, models, pop and TV stars. In addition to the teaching, you get an absolutely amazing makeup kit, which I am completely overwhelmed that Nicci gives his students. You get products from the top cool brands Bobbi Brown and MAC and hair products from ghd. THIS is not normal for a makeup school - it's really luxury and the best products you can start with at all.
Also read-how to fix lighter

Nicci at work during the fashion week in Copenhagen

Maybe you will stand here with Nicci and the rest of the talented makeup artists in Denmark, and make makeup for the big fashion shows?
Tips To Avoid Foundation Mistakes

Or do makeup for music videos, like here with (Nik &wink Jay

Or stand behind the camera when Burhan G makes music video?

Mia, one of Nicci's assistants, sprays Agnes' hair before she goes on stage for The Voice concert at Tivoli last year.

In a photo shoot with Paris Hilton

On commercial recording with Remee and ABC ..
Had I had this opportunity when I started as a makeup artist 8 years ago, I would not be in doubt! A completely unique opportunity for you who really want to bet and are determined that this should be your future! Read more about the school HERE, and finally contact me if you have any questions - I will definitely come by the school
Keep reading-my lighter wont spark

(1) (Reply)

Chairs Make Perfect Party Rentals / Building Under Construction Collapses Along Mosley Road In Ikoyi (photos/video) / Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.