Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

“side Chicks Do All The Jobs, They Should Be Respected”– Esther Ifeoma Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “side Chicks Do All The Jobs, They Should Be Respected”– Esther Ifeoma Says (635 Views)

Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“side Chicks Do All The Jobs, They Should Be Respected”– Esther Ifeoma Says by Transparent(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nigerian actress, Esther Ifeoma has disclosed why side chicks deserved to be treated well by their man.

The actress revealed that most married men sleep with their side chicks more than their wives.

She said that due to the fact that they are responsible for doing most of the jobs then they should be respected.

This outburst is coming at a time Cubana chief priest accused former BB Naija housemate, Maria of dating his sister’s husband, Kelvin, and also flaunting his car and watch.

He also condemned her decision to threaten his sister. He warned Maria that he would not take things lightly if his sister came to any harm.

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/side-chicks-do-all-the-jobs-they-should-be-respected-esther-ifeoma-says/
Re: “side Chicks Do All The Jobs, They Should Be Respected”– Esther Ifeoma Says by jaeyking(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Side chick don drop quote oo grin grin
Re: “side Chicks Do All The Jobs, They Should Be Respected”– Esther Ifeoma Says by Ever8090: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
House wives right now...

Re: “side Chicks Do All The Jobs, They Should Be Respected”– Esther Ifeoma Says by InfernoNig: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
All these glorified olosho in disguise and husband snatcher will always justify their immorality.

1 Like

Re: “side Chicks Do All The Jobs, They Should Be Respected”– Esther Ifeoma Says by Pathokpo: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=Transparent post=107078430]Nigerian actress, Esther Ifeoma has disclosed why side chicks deserved to be treated well by their man.

The actress revealed that most married men sleep with their side chicks more than their wives.
In the past oloshos dey feel ashamed but now a days they are they ones advertising and defending their trade in public. 95 percent of our current Nollywood actresses are nothing but glorified oloshos. These days we have actresses that are more popular on social media than in movies.
Side chicks are the ones doing most of the work. Please somebody should ask madam if it is carpentry job or plumbing job. What insolence. Drilling ones husband and coming out in public to defend it with stupid points.
Re: “side Chicks Do All The Jobs, They Should Be Respected”– Esther Ifeoma Says by sammybest889(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
I no talk am....I don talk dis tin times without number and alphabet say Sodom and Gomorrah na play 4 my generation side

anyway as dis message no 2 concerns me

to whom it may concerns

dear person reading dis

I don't know u,u don't know me (BT as u carry ur clean mind out deir to hustle wati 2 chop) wati go chop u no go come ur way oo

(1) (Reply)

Portable Causes Commotion & Scene In Ota Ogun State: Video / Peruzzi Hypes Portable As A Special Kind Whose Shine Cant Be Understood / Delay Is Not Denial – 5 Lessons To Learn From Rita Dominic’s Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.