Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case (33708 Views)

UN Queries Buhari Govt On Killings In Nigeria, Corruption, Biafra, (full Report) / BREAKING: UN Queries Buhari Govt On Killings In Nigeria, Corruption, Biafra. / Just In: UN Queries Buhari Govt On Killings In Nigeria, Corruption, Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Emergingnation1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
[s]Na thunder go faya that U.N

Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist dies in jail >:[/s](
E painam well well grin grin Your Ranting and propaganda only ends here, the main battle is on international stage, where learned men are grin not backyard and low life gossiper like you grin vid vid Biafra...

8 Likes

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Trimjos: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
nerd004:

Purely Clout chasing....UN just catching cruise....Go and read more....UN can't do nothing

lol... keep deluding urself

2 Likes

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by funkekemi(f): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Trimjos:

UN does not think like an average zombie
They are United Nations for a reason; Not United Zombies wink
my goodness what da fvck men you gat foul mouth

6 Likes

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by ba7man(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
nerd004:

Purely Clout chasing....UN just catching cruise....Go and read more....UN can't do nothing
What did you expect from people that believed Nnamdi Kanu when he told them he was speaking to Donald Trump and he would get them Biafra??

Gullible lots.

2 Likes

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mazi Kanu is symbol of Freedom

Buhari give us date for Referendum...

2 Likes

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Trimjos: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Na thunder go faya that U.N

Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist dies in jail angry

you are terribly pained. UN is not reading those nonsense u litter the media space with

5 Likes

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Shootlion: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=Akwamkpuruamu post=107079508]

Read, sixty days has to elapse first!.

Its a lie. No! That statement didn't emanate from UN. If UN issues a statement, it will come through its spokesperson and via its verified twitter handle. You guys think people are daft. Talking as if we don't know the medium of communication of UN and such other bodies and organizations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Danjikanbauchi: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday lgoho are in detention. While Boko Harams that had killed countless numbers of people are being reintegrated back to the society. SMH
stop putting MNK in the same sentence with Igboho they are not mate. Kanu can only be compare to Mandela or Martin Luther.

Who is igboho did they tell you we are doing pussycat and ewedu hydrolic soup here undecided

5 Likes

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by babyfaceafrica: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
UN is chasing clout
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by ba7man(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
discusant:

You thought Igbos were killing Igbos to achieve Biafra. What a though without thinking.

Your ISWAP/Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen have been killing in all the eastern states and now about to move to the SW where they just freed prisoners.
I saw Igbos killing Igbos, not "Thought".

Igbos kill themselves for fraud deals and drug deals so what's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by DOTian: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Trimjos:

Tell am oooo

2 Likes

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by AmuEbule: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
ba7man:
See how they talk like feral people. undecided undecided undecided
Keep waiting for your 7 virgins. Don’t go and look for something to do with your sorry life.
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by ba7man(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
AmuEbule:

Keep waiting for your 7 virgins. Don’t go and look for something to do with your sorry life.
You are talking waayyyy of point.
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by nerd004: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
ba7man:
What did you expect from people that believed Nnamdi Kanu when he told them he was speaking to Donald Trump and he would get them Biafra??

Gullible lots.

Thanks joor,,,,,,if dem like let them call EU, AU , FU, BJ , KL,.... They can't nothing.... Nigeria is a sovereign nation and has one of the best diplomatic relationship among African nations with these organisations.....

I want to encourage ipigs member to please Go and read about "The Chicago 7"...

2 Likes

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by PHIPEX(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
I thought they said he's a terrorist? Does UN now support terrorists?

FG needs to shutdown UN office in Abuja just like Twitter.
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by showafrica(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
InfernoNig:
About time. But why wait this long to speak on the matter. Or is this part of clout chasing?

Nigerian government just nailing themselves up and down. UN waited to confirm the kidnap... and Nigeria confirmed the kidnapping by bringing him to court. The ipob is always smarter, now case has another dimension already.

3 Likes

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by ba7man(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
nerd004:

Thanks joor,,,,,,if dem like let them call EU, AU , FU, BJ , KL,.... They can't nothing.... Nigeria is a sovereign nation and has one of the best diplomatic relationship among African nations with these organisations.....

I want to encourage ipigs member to please Go and read about "The Chicago 7"...
Empty barrels making the most noise online. undecided

Talking off point aggressively like slight upgrades of forest dwelling savages.

2 Likes

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by AmuEbule: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
ba7man:
You are talking waayyyy of point.
Keep shining shoes and never reason ok. We are not talking here, so stay off burukutu. undecided
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Yobabad: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=OyigboUpdate post=107079756]Na thunder go faya that U.N

Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist dies in jail angry[/quote
]. Thunder go first fire ur fad.a left yansha , mumu unity begar
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by nerd004: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
ba7man:
Empty barrels making the most noise online. undecided

Talking off point aggressively like slight upgrades of forest dwelling savages.

See deluded idiot forming E-warrior for brain washed mugus.....Go n smoke ohafia ganger
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by SammyChi1988: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
ba7man:
WHEN NNAMDI KANU WAS INSTRUCTING HIS FOLLOWERS TO KILL AND DESTROY, UN WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WERE CELEBRATING.

Mumu.. Nigeria disintegration has come.. Why is your fulani people refused declaring bandits as terrorists? You kidnapped a freedom fighter without due process.
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
Every liberation movement in history takes its battle to the enemy and defends its own territory with suicidal determination. Only IPOB makes its own territory a battle frontline, mindlessly destroying facilities and other infrastructures that would rather serve well, the so-called sovereign state it craves.

"Now it is clear for all to see that IPOB miscreants are a special breed of stupidity personified, daftness popularized and dumbness specially crafted for a senseless bunch of identifiable idiots.

Should I increase the volume?...

Sadly, The affairs of the South Eastern cowards are dictated from obodo oyibo without any resistance by the same people suffering from self inflicted misery...Buhari has successfully given them the juju that will make them self-destuct without them even knowing it.

Me: Southern Easterners, Who have bewitched you?

Answer: Buhari, using IPOB miscreants and not Fulani bandits

Last bullet: Secession or no Secession, Biafraland will still be located inside the very Zoo you are trying to run away from...You are surrounded by Zoogeria...It would make more economical and political sense if it were Lagos breaking away from Zoogeria than a senseless bunch of idiots from a barren and surrounded Biafraland". - Village People spokesperson.
another dropout making noise here why??
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by DOTian: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
ba7man:
I heard the Endsars broadcast and i was riled up by what i heard and the Igbo callers phoning in to confirm the destructions and killings.

If you hear a Yoruba man of influence coordinating that kind of anarchy on Onitsha or Enugu with Yorubas celebrating it, trust me, if you had a gun, you won't hesitate to shoot that person if you had the chance.

Go Siddon for gutter with that nonsense yarn..
ENDSARS bla bla bla bla bla..
You think anybody takes you serious with that reasoning? Abi because we dey entertain you?
Tinubu and Sanwo Olu used Awawa boys and One million boys to loot down well stocked Igbo businesses during ENDSARS and you are here yapping nonsense..
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Emyogalanya: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
But I thought shehu garba said ipob and kanu have no public support. That his trial will finish ipob
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Tingotoe: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
loveth360:
Daft Aboki government thinks Kanu na small meat they will just pick and throw inside mouth.

A man that have more than 30 million supporters is not a fool.

I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Online country teaching Kenya and Nigeria government a lesson they will never forget.....
What lesson? The terrorist isn't coming out anytime soon

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by ajumma(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
loveth360:
Daft Aboki government thinks Kanu na small meat they will just pick and throw inside mouth.

I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Online country teaching Kenya and Nigeria government a lesson they will never forget.....

Secession or no Secession, Biafraland will still be located inside the very Zoo you are trying to run away from...You are surrounded by Zoogeria...It would make more economical and political sense if it were Lagos breaking away from Zoogeria than a senseless bunch of idiots from a barren and surrounded Biafraland".
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by obiekunie01: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Trimjos:

guy why?? why this level of wickedness

you want them to remove your name from the list of those going to heaven?? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by irunoko(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
ba7man:
When he was coordinating his members to kill and destroy, UN looked away but now that he's to face the music, they show face.
the same way people shouted and begged for justice for endsars victims but fg was busy denying and pretending like everything is alright.now the fg has played the music, they must dance to it afterall every bully equally has who senior am
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by MorningStar233: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=loveth360 post=107079520]Daft Aboki government thinks Kanu na small meat they will just pick and throw inside mouth.

I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Online country teaching Kenya and Nigeria government a lesson they will never forget.....[/quote

Hahahahahahahahaha,, on a lighter note so you are from south south and not from south east? Chai, I never knew someone could be so shamed of her origin.....
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Kerry111: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Muslim Is the most useless religion on earth
Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by chrisvic007: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Shikena:
grin Naijaman, question the source of every information o!

I searched United Nations website, no related information. Nothing on their News page, nothing on their in-depth focus page. Where is this information? I might have missed it but hopefully someone would find it, and it could be on a specific UN commission/committee website. Not reaching any conclusion, just verifying what I'm consuming.

UN News page: https://news.un.org/en/
Search result for Nigeria-related news on UN site: https://news.un.org/en/search/nigeria

Stop wasting your precious time. You can never get the source of the (mis)information.

The source of the story is the same as that story about "Lekki massacre" and the story on how the UN observed "one minute silence" for Buhari's death. In short, it is from the inhabitants of hell.

Last note: those that propagate this story were the ones that told the world that the man in Aso Villa is Jubril Elsudano. Mad folks if you ask me

1 Like

Re: UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case by Scamburster(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Trimjos:

Hahaha, my what is the problem?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LP Seeks Postponement Of Elections In Ondo Over Missing Logo / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / 9 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians In 2015 - Takemetonaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.