Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat (33821 Views)

EPL: How Ronaldo Blocked Man Utd From Appointing Conte As New Manager / Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub / Barcelona Team Bus Leaves Lionel Messi At Anfield After Liverpool Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Kylce042(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
MITCHELL96:
For the first time Alex Ferguson Provoke me!! angry angry angry angry

Alex shift!! Let Manchester United sack that clown!! angry

Same Alex that suggested Moyes boss i respect but you’re playing with my feelings again.
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Berezuski: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sir Ferguson should stop running Man u like his private business.
What does OGS knows about coaching that he should be retained?.
Or is going to be giving OGS online coaching even while matches are been played?
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Emmymyron5(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
We, the Chelsea fans stands with Ole...

Ole should be given enough time to build a formidable team

KTBFFH
Make dem give am 10 yrs contrait jare
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by mascot345: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Numerouno94:
Fergie is the Tiefnubu of Manchester. Out of service buh still dictating how the club shuld b runned.

Omo runned Kee. See grammatical error o.

1 Like

Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by fergie001: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
oluplus:

Where is the lie?

He is speaking on behalf of all of us at Chelsea.
We are pleased with the news.
Chai....God...No P....It is well.
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Meks21: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sacking ole is not the solution to manutd problems... Truth be told manutd players are currently not playing well especially the defense. Manutd loss to liverpool is as a result to poor defensive display from maguire and shaw... Is ole the cause of maguire mistakes?? So sacking ole is not the solution, if you like bring Oracle to coach utd. Some utd fans would not like this, but they gat to stick with ole. From the words of ole "we have come this far to give up now".

3 Likes

Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
eddybeat12:
What is wrong with this cloud man is it till we finish last in the table

Don't u want other clubs to collect their bonanza before sacking him?
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Noblewealth(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Man u fans hope say una don see where una go direct swear for... Na baba fault oo
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Meks21:
Sacking ole is not the solution to manutd problems... Truth be told manutd players are currently not playing well especially the defense. Manutd loss to liverpool is as a result to poor defensive display from maguire and shaw... Is ole the cause of maguire mistakes?? So sacking ole is not the solution, if you like bring Oracle to coach utd. Some utd fans would not like this, but they gat to stick with ole. From the words of ole "we have come this far to give up now".

Whose job is it to make d defense play well and d team get results?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by babaalagbo1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Well done sir Alex don't let them sack him yet so that the beating will continue from a rival fan lol
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by xoftt(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
I have a feeling that baba is trying to protect his records or something...

1 Like

Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by ManirBK: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

KTBFFH
Blues 4 life.
but why na you never give enough time to super lampard
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Numerouno94(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
mascot345:

Omo runned Kee. See grammatical error o.

Oga no reason am. grin grin
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Angelfrost(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sack Ole when Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal even Norwich have not collected their share of the freebies... Is that fair??!

Y'all should leave Ole to keep experimenting till December at least...

In any case, I reliably learnt he is on probation for the next 3 games of this difficult and daunting fixture: Spurs, Atalanta and Man City.

It's make or break for coach and board at this juncture... If he loses both EPL fixtures, welcome Conte or Zizou!!!
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by FairAdvocate(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ole might have been comfortably distracted, a second chance should help him regain consciousness and awareness of the realities.
#Ferg was there all his life and have the understand of how divine it is for a failing coach to be given a second wake up chance.
#Ferg is part of Ole's destiny, Ole should thank his stars that he met him in life.
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by MITCHELL96: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
blaise26abj:

For the first time ? Really ? This man gave us Moyes . An untested , unserious and disastrous coach who further ruined manutd after fergie retired and left manutd with an aged , patched up team .

For the umpteenth time , this man is vexing me with his interference

Bro, this one is different from Moyes matter, he suggested Moyes to Man United as his fellow countryman and with a believe he'll make the team succeed, Nobody knew Moyes will flop, but this one is we've all seen Ole can't handle this team even with the good players we have, he's still fumbling, so you get my point ?? This one pain pass Moyes matter na, you check am.
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by blowjohn(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
fuckfuckman:
WTF Fergie why na

Ole lost 2 finals and 3 semi finals in 2 years what time does he need again to prove himself??
A coach without tactics just put the players there and leave them to struggle

How can man utd board even give him a 3 year new deal after losing the Europa finals to a small Spanish team that finished 7th on their league,,, man utd board seff mtchewww

Villarreal na small spanish team abi
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by MITCHELL96: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kylce042:

Same Alex that suggested Moyes boss i respect but you’re playing with my feelings again.

I know, but this one is something else, we're seeing him fumbling and still telling the board to give him time? Is it after we're in relegation zone that they'll now sack him
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by MITCHELL96: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
blaise26abj:

For the first time ? Really ? This man gave us Moyes . An untested , unserious and disastrous coach who further ruined manutd after fergie retired and left manutd with an aged , patched up team .

I swear down!
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
How you go believe dis kind news
fergie001:
What
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
blaise26abj:

How was Moyes "untested, u serious and disastrous"?

1 Like

Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by BarrElChapo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
SAF just there watching his legacies decimated
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by BarrElChapo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
lexy2014:

How was Moyes "untested, u serious and disastrous"?

Is this a question please
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Emma1Oj(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

KTBFFH
Ole!!! U dey fine free suya
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Is this a question please

What does it look like? How was Moyes "untested, u serious and disastrous"?
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Joebayo217: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
MITCHELL96:

i always respect dis man but he gradually losing dat respect we have given ole enough time 3yrs now man u haven't win any trophy
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Joebayo217: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
After man city game we go sack ham he no go escape dis time Tottenham just useless na man city we suppose face next or Brentford

1 Like

Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Rickylambert: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ferguson need to be stopped now!
What nonsense.He obviously put Man U in this mess.When he retired,big coaches like Pep and Klopp whould have gladly taken Man U Job.Instead he picked David Moyes with average coaching experience.Reasons Van gal and Mourinho felled our with hierarchy was because of Ferguson and old players influence in the club.Now,This puppy face is wat they need to keep influencing decisions in Man U.Conte or Zidane won’t give such privilege
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Bimpe29: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Same here bro. Let Ole leave SAF.
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by CSTR2: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Must United be a top team?

Is it not human beings that are supporting crystal palace or Norwich?
Re: Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat by Markswag101: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dunno how i feel about this, he was also the reason we appointed Moyes in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi / Drogba Hails Mohamed Salah As He Breaks His Premier League Record / What's happening to Spanish football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.