Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available (1055 Views)

My boy Lokogoma Vom Pera showline GSD / Super Male Slant Back German Sherperd Puppy For Sale...very Hairy... Call 081555 / Adolescent Long Coat(very Hairy) Male German Shepherd For Sale... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by franklyneo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
This Quality Showline Female Slant Back GSD is still Available

Price: 250k

WhatsApp 07061656942 for more

3 Likes

Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by kekakuz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
That is how they will be cute as puppies. Am not falling for it Jare
Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by ProudlyNGN: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Too expensive
Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by ProudlyNGN: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
kekakuz:
That is how they will be cute as puppies. Am not falling for it Jare
I swear.
Once they grow you will see transformation, that is where a German shepherd will turn to Ekuke
Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 27, 2021
ProudlyNGN:

I swear.
Once they grow you will see transformation, that is where a German shepherd will turn to Ekuke
looks like a Caucasian,GSD with their suddenly transformation
Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by Eveezy(m): 5:50am On Oct 27, 2021
ProudlyNGN:

I swear.
How does a German Shepherd turn to ekuke?
Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by ebonyoyas(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Mere seeing this pup .. u don't need a prophet to tell u .. it's gonna come out fine .. I disagree totally dat dis pup will look like an Ekuke at adulthood.

1 Like

Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
ebonyoyas:
Mere seeing this pup .. u don't need a prophet to tell u .. it's gonna come out fine .. I disagree totally dat dis pup will look like an Ekuke at adulthood.
big lie,I can send you a pic of a GSD pup that looked so wanting at 10 weeks,if you see it now,you go just look away.see how beautiful the pup below looks,if you see her now,you will never collect her for free

Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by ebonyoyas(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
U can't compare this pup you jst uploaded with the above said pup bro.. the difference is so very clear bruv..
Benz4pimp:
big lie,I can send you a pic of a GSD pup that looked so wanting at 10 weeks,if you see it now,you go just look away.see how beautiful the pup below looks,if you see her now,you will never collect her for free
Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by Nastymarz(m): 3:41am On Oct 28, 2021
Simple truth is puppies are very cute at puppy stage.. That's why u should never judge by what they look like.. Always request for Pic of parents they would tell you exactly what you intend to buy.... So if any body feels like getting this pup simply contact the poster and make enquiries... Puppy might actually be from good parents..
Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2021
ebonyoyas:
U can't compare this pup you jst uploaded with the above said pup bro.. the difference is so very clear bruv..
what difference exactly?anyone would jump on the pup I uploaded beachside it looks beautiful
Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by akoniyong: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2021
forget that Puppy pic up there,,. let her grow and see amazing transformation. ive been scammed twice ., bought one preety female GSD 8 weeks,. omoh, when she dey grow ehn, e dey do me like say make i kill that dog., very ugly looking irritating thing., she has all characteristics of ekuke, only be say she no dey chop sh****t
Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by ebonyoyas(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Am not disputing dat fact bro..
Benz4pimp:
what difference exactly?anyone would jump on the pup I uploaded beachside it looks beautiful
Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by Eveezy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Benz4pimp:
Please post the after pics. If you don’t take care of a dog well, it will not turn out well irrespective of breed
Re: Very Hairy Showline Gsd Available by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Eveezy:

Please post the after pics. If you don’t take care of a dog well, it will not turn out well irrespective of breed
I will upload the dog tomorrow...did you say take good care?I bought that pup for a first timer friend,he treats the dog like a new born baby,Dry food,can food,dog custard and chicken neck.......

(1) (Reply)

Meet World's Most Ugly Dog [photo] / Wonderful Box Headed Female Rottweiler Puppy For Sale / Excellent Boerboel Male For Stud Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.