Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

The 2 Days Training I Started Last Week Already Has 50 Students Within. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 2 Days Training I Started Last Week Already Has 50 Students Within. (299 Views)

Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 / My Client Has #50,000. How Does He Earn 6 Figures Monthly / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 2 Days Training I Started Last Week Already Has 50 Students Within. by biyiwyle(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
What got me angry and decided to start this 2days virtual training is the constant news I read daily talking about companies claiming to be trading companies running away with people's hard earned money.

Another reason is to help graduates sitting at home and waiting for jobs when you can start trading and making 20$/day.

What I want to achieve
?
I want you to teach you how to trade in 2 days and you will start making 10$-20$ daily.

Nobody will ask you to bring money to invest, you will do it yourself and I promise you will make 10$ daily at least

What do you need?

You need an Android or iphone and a Gmail

Would a fee be required? Yes, after I register you and you start and meet my 50 students in WhatsApp group and see how much my students are making from home. To finally get my strategy, you would be required to pay 10,000.

Is the training virtual or physical?

The training is virtual, I have prepared 5 videos for you to watch and I will be there to guide you. The total of the video is less than 1 hour 30mins. My students are cashing out daily at home. We would love you to join us.

Re: The 2 Days Training I Started Last Week Already Has 50 Students Within. by biyiwyle(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
To join our WhatsApp group, send me a message on WhatsApp or call 08107699626

(1) (Reply)

Equity For Sale @5m / You Can Make $1000 A Month, Just Freelancing! See How.... / Is Digital Surge Machine Work For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.