Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Greetings Friends Fast Sales Secrets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Greetings Friends Fast Sales Secrets (111 Views)

230+ Birthday Wishes For Myself – Inspirational Quotes, Messages & Greetings / Affiliate Marketing For Beginners- Make Fast Sales That Will Earn You 300k-500k / $25 Btc At 350/$ Fast Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greetings Friends Fast Sales Secrets by ToluAdebayo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
#Greetings_Friends_FAST_SALES_SECRETS

I need to address the conversation of #Slow_Sales

A brilliant friend of mine slid into my DM just now to ask for #Solutions_to_slow_sales.

The truth is, people don't buy commodities every day,

especially MONDAY'S and THIRD week of the month because salary is finished for the salary earner,

while business is dull for business owners who deal with salary earners.

I advised her with these Words of Wisdom;

��Start a dropshipping class (for free)
You can collaborate with me on that.

��Start a Pre Order Whatsapp group where you can promote sales at a cheaper price for as much as you can.

Stop complaining about slow market if you have doubled the price of every commody for zero reasons.

��Start a Dropshipping (Buy in Bulk) Group on whatsapp.

��When Sales is not moving, keep moving people into these groups. Sales will move when they need you.

��Sell various things.
Stop selling sweets alone. If you can add Chewing gum and pasta, great!

I look forward to a successful business day with you.

You can always take advantage of my DM.

It's full of wisdom even if your questions are foolish, don't worry, it's you and I.

��Have you read my recent articles?

��Do you have my whatsApp number?

�� What's your marketing strategy?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria-new Zealand Chamber Of Commerce / Exactly How To Pick Basketball Shoes / Naira Appreciates By 3.6%, To Trade For N540 Per $1 At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.