Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (14834 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by benuejosh: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2021
Jagaban Borgu
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by MoIbrahim: 6:26am On Oct 27, 2021
Trimjos:
Lol

People re seriously out to eat this man's money. After 2023, he will run away from Nigeria same way he did during NADECO.

Stop suffering yourself and admit the obvious
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by patosky55(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2021
when I saw burdilion, I now remembered the AIT documentary of the Lion of Burdilion, the biggest landlord in west Africa, pls if u haven't watch video, go and watch it before voting to avoid regrets
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by southsouthking(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2021
sokera:
now that the south west is doing the grassroots work you are calling them names once the dividends is ready to claim don’t shout marginalization ooooo… be warned ooooooo

Watin concern me and your Nageria?
Nor be the grassroot work wen una do help bring this inept faliure as president bcus of say only 1 man from lagos dey dictate for 6 states.
The moment una support the Hausas and Fulanis to power over the Average ijaw man during the 2015 and 2019, i just realize who the typical Yoruba man is to the Hausa and Fulan man.

i no b Igbo man, i nor be Hausa neither am i a Yoruba man, make i just sit down here they watch who get's bitten blue and back prior to the Election.
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by Quality20(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2021
tinubu is the new awolowo n mko combined
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by oratorOdunayo1(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2021
It’s now like when you are big , you are really a big wig
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by Emekaonline: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Trimjos:

People from skull mining region abi?

No he meant Okija shrine and drug trafficking region
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by Trimjos: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Emekaonline:

No he meant Okija shrine and drug trafficking region

i thought he meant skull miners and rapists region.
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by Emekaonline: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2021
patosky55:
when I saw burdilion, I now remembered the AIT documentary of the Lion of Burdilion, the biggest landlord in west Africa, pls if u haven't watch video, go and watch it before voting to avoid regrets

And why dont you also listen to the same man that aired it from his TV station on what he has said recently concerning this same man of Bourdilion to avoid regrets so that you dont become a slave again in your region in 2023??
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by Emekaonline: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Trimjos:

i thought he meant skull miners and rapists region.

I think he is right even if he meant skull miners and rapists region as many mined skulls found in Okija shrine are really worthy of notes including many rape cases going on in the region combined with mindless killings
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by Trimjos: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Emekaonline:

I think he is right even if he meant skull miners and rapists region as many mined skulls found in Okija shrine are really worth of notes including many rape cases going on in the region combined with mindless killings

keep deceiving your cone skull. Everyone knows the region that takes rape and skull mining as a hobby in Nigeria
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by skolab4(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tinubu everywhere
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by Barims(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Baba Tinubu otomokpo strong well...well. For him to be worshipped by so many politicians both from the north, east and the west

Dindinrin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed your eyes go soon clear
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by Bewiseedet(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Barims:

Dindinrin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed your eyes go soon clear
Na today...
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by patosky55(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Emekaonline:

And why dont you also listen to the same man that aired it from his TV station on what he has said recently concerning this same man of Bourdilion to avoid regrets so that you dont become a slave again in your region in 2023??
ohhh that means you have watched it, that man has decamped to APC, but let me ask u a question, did tinubu ever denied that those properties are his??
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by sokera: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2021
southsouthking:

Watin concern me and your Nageria?
Nor be the grassroot work wen una do help bring this inept faliure as president bcus of say only 1 man from lagos dey dictate for 6 states.
The moment una support the Hausas and Fulanis to power over the Average ijaw man during the 2015 and 2019, i just realize who the typical Yoruba man is to the Hausa and Fulan man.

i no b Igbo man, i nor be Hausa neither am i a Yoruba man, make i just sit down here they watch who get's bitten blue and back prior to the Election.
you are really ignorant about the situation, what the yoruba gain for initially supporting the drunkard from ijaw? But Atleast south - west has seen a bit of infrastructure development in the south west for supporting Fulani , but what did GEJ did for south - west for his 6 years in power ? Just mention one project south west gain from the 6 years of GEJ ? But we can all see the little development Buhari did for south west … Atleast he gives regards the south west unlike Gej that called our leader’s tout… a lot of you guys are still in pain got the defeat of GEJ … that is gone and gone forever .. prepare yourself for another defeat because Jagaban is our next president
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by Danjikanbauchi: 6:59am On Oct 28, 2021
A Muslim cannot take over from another Muslim, it's not possible.
Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by southsouthking(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2021
sokera:
you are really ignorant about the situation, what the yoruba gain for initially supporting the drunkard from ijaw? But Atleast south - west has seen a bit of infrastructure development in the south west for supporting Fulani , but what did GEJ did for south - west for his 6 years in power ? Just mention one project south west gain from the 6 years of GEJ ? But we can all see the little development Buhari did for south west … Atleast he gives regards the south west unlike Gej that called our leader’s tout… a lot of you guys are still in pain got the defeat of GEJ … that is gone and gone forever .. prepare yourself for another defeat because Jagaban is our next president
Abeg remind me 2 tins buhari don do for the south west.
i hope u're enjoying d change bro?
don't u wish it continues like this?

good morning sir

1 Like

Re: New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon by sokera: 5:11am On Oct 30, 2021
southsouthking:

Abeg remind me 2 tins buhari don do for the south west.
i hope u're enjoying d change bro?
don't u wish it continues like this?

good morning sir
2 beautiful things the train from Lagos to IB , and Lagos Ibadan express road … can you just mention just 1 thing GEJ did for south west ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aondona Hyacinth: Police Foil Assassination Plot On Benue Speaker / Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam / Idu Railway Complex: Amina Mohammed Thanks FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.