Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,348 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Why And How To Setting Up Google-my-business For Your Car Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Why And How To Setting Up Google-my-business For Your Car Business (258 Views)

Tokunbo Car Business: How Car Dealers Import Clean Cars From USA To Nigeria / Car Business: What Can I Do? / Nigerians Take The "Take Your Car On A Date" Trend To A Higher Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Why And How To Setting Up Google-my-business For Your Car Business by autonaero(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
When it comes to running a expanding business, it’s essential to let everyone know that you exist. Even if you run the best auto dealership or car wash in your area, you need to appear on people’s radar to be successful.

You can use Google My Business profile for that. It is a free tool that helps you create a company profile that appears in Google searches.

Your customers can Google to find relevant information on your company or local business within seconds.
Re: The Why And How To Setting Up Google-my-business For Your Car Business by autonaero(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Read on to learn more about the benefits of Google My Business and how to set up your Google My Business profile.

Re: The Why And How To Setting Up Google-my-business For Your Car Business by autonaero(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Benefits of Google My Business
1. Informs the Public
2. Helps You Interact With Your Customers
3. Promotes Your Products and Services
4. Improves Local SEO
5. Provides Traffic Insights
6. Enables You to Manage Your Brand
Re: The Why And How To Setting Up Google-my-business For Your Car Business by autonaero(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Exploring the Google My Business Profile
Google My Business (GMB) profile provides an easy way for businesses to manage their online presence across Google platforms. Using it, business owners can operate across:
Search engine, Google Maps, Google Calendar, Google Reviews
A GMB profile ensures that you come up in search results whenever someone does a related search.
For example, if someone searches "car hire around me", the searchers could easily see your car rental service in the businesses listed.
You just need to register your business, and you are good to go.
Re: The Why And How To Setting Up Google-my-business For Your Car Business by autonaero(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Follow this trend. More updates will be posted subsequently.
Your contributions and accolades are highly welcome.

Google-my-business will provide you a platform to list your car products on sale.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sienna For Hire Purchase/ Monthly Remittances For Transportation / I Need Car AC Technician In Anambra State / Question About Futuristic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.