Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago (988 Views)

Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Kidnapped Two Wives And Five Children Of Taraba Monarch Found Dead (Photos) / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by MrCover: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Update From . COM

The Rivers State Police Command has recovered the remains of Chief Robert Namene Loolo, the Paramount Ruler of Luuwa community in NyoKhana District of Khana LGA, who was abducted in 2019, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The decomposed body of Chief Robert Loolo,61, was exhumed at a creek linking Luwa, Bera, and Bane Communities on Monday, October 25, by the DPO of Bori Police Station, Inspector Gbako Amgbasim and his team.

It was gathered that the monarch was abducted from his residence on the 27th of June 2019, by irate youths of the community.

The deceased son, Dr Douglas Fabeke, told reporters that ransom was paid twice to secure his father’s release from his captors.

Fabeke said that his father was tortured and tied to a stick inside the creek and left to die without help.

"He was kidnapped from his house by a youths group in the community who were fighting over the position of a youth president. We tried to beg these youths to release him for us; we had to pay ransom twice,"he said.

"We reported the matter to the police and to all the security agencies in the state; they got involved and tried to make sure he was released but after some time, there was silence. We went into more action and after about a few months; we were able to arrest a native doctor who confessed that he had been killed but did not know where he was buried.

"Ever since we have been on this issue, but two months ago, we renewed effort through intelligence gathering to make sure we locate where he was buried, and by the grace of God, today, we were able to mobilise forces from the Bori divisional police headquarters, with a combined team, and they stormed the forest.

"We were able to discover where he was buried. Everything to identify him with was there, we noticed he was tortured. He was tied to a tree.”

Spokesperson of the Command, SP Nnamdi Omoni, who confirmed the incident said that the deceased remains were recovered by police operatives.

Another son of the deceased, Barine Eric Loolo described his father as a good man with generous and kind heart.

He wrote;

"27/06/2019 was like a mirage to me until the reality of 25/10/2021. The shock, trauma and the emotional antecedents are something I cannot fathom.

"However, I am encouraged by the fact that my Father, Chief Robert Namene Loolo, Paramount Ruler of Luuwa community was a good man with generous and kind heart. I will forever be proud of him for the man he was.

"He never offended anyone to have suffered this kind of degrading treatment by his abductors. Kidnapped, obtained ransom from the family twice but what we got in return is contained in the back herein attached. What can be more devastating than this.

In all, we give glory to God, knowing that from dust we came and to dust we shall all return. No one has the monopoly of this world. We shall all return one day but men should be allowed to return in a natural way and not in this barbaric way.

I thank you all for your prayers and consolations at this doleful moment. I thank the Nigeria Police especially the Bori Division for the steps taken so far. It is well with us."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by doggedfighter(f): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by AJOBI77(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by MrCover: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by ba2remagaji: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
What a wicked world.
MrCover:
Update From . COM

The Rivers State Police Command has recovered the remains of Chief Robert Namene Loolo, the Paramount Ruler of Luuwa community in NyoKhana District of Khana LGA, who was abducted in 2019, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The decomposed body of Chief Robert Loolo,61, was exhumed at a creek linking Luwa, Bera, and Bane Communities on Monday, October 25, by the DPO of Bori Police Station, Inspector Gbako Amgbasim and his team.

It was gathered that the monarch was abducted from his residence on the 27th of June 2019, by irate youths of the community.

The deceased son, Dr Douglas Fabeke, told reporters that ransom was paid twice to secure his father’s release from his captors.

Fabeke said that his father was tortured and tied to a stick inside the creek and left to die without help.

"He was kidnapped from his house by a youths group in the community who were fighting over the position of a youth president. We tried to beg these youths to release him for us; we had to pay ransom twice,"he said.

"We reported the matter to the police and to all the security agencies in the state; they got involved and tried to make sure he was released but after some time, there was silence. We went into more action and after about a few months; we were able to arrest a native doctor who confessed that he had been killed but did not know where he was buried.

"Ever since we have been on this issue, but two months ago, we renewed effort through intelligence gathering to make sure we locate where he was buried, and by the grace of God, today, we were able to mobilise forces from the Bori divisional police headquarters, with a combined team, and they stormed the forest.

"We were able to discover where he was buried. Everything to identify him with was there, we noticed he was tortured. He was tied to a tree.”

Spokesperson of the Command, SP Nnamdi Omoni, who confirmed the incident said that the deceased remains were recovered by police operatives.

Another son of the deceased, Barine Eric Loolo described his father as a good man with generous and kind heart.

He wrote;

"27/06/2019 was like a mirage to me until the reality of 25/10/2021. The shock, trauma and the emotional antecedents are something I cannot fathom.

"However, I am encouraged by the fact that my Father, Chief Robert Namene Loolo, Paramount Ruler of Luuwa community was a good man with generous and kind heart. I will forever be proud of him for the man he was.

"He never offended anyone to have suffered this kind of degrading treatment by his abductors. Kidnapped, obtained ransom from the family twice but what we got in return is contained in the back herein attached. What can be more devastating than this.

In all, we give glory to God, knowing that from dust we came and to dust we shall all return. No one has the monopoly of this world. We shall all return one day but men should be allowed to return in a natural way and not in this barbaric way.

I thank you all for your prayers and consolations at this doleful moment. I thank the Nigeria Police especially the Bori Division for the steps taken so far. It is well with us."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by franksam2009: 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jeez shocked
Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by PlayerMeji: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
That's all that we are...

Both the people that kidnapped him, both him that was kidnapped, both me that I m typing these notes both you that you are reading this post...

That's all that we are after all... Sand and bones...
Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by MrCover: 12:01am On Oct 27, 2021
franksam2009:
Jeez shocked

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by crestedaguiyi: 12:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Ogoni youths are very heartless. Go to port Harcourt maximum prison, they are there in large number; same with police cells across the state.
Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by ipobarethieves: 12:57am On Oct 27, 2021
sad what do dey gain from this? Pipu dnt fear white hair again
Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by McOluOmo: 3:03am On Oct 27, 2021
The heart of men cry

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by 1Sharon(f): 3:17am On Oct 27, 2021
Real life anatomy embarassed
Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by Karlovych: 3:40am On Oct 27, 2021
embarassed They should ensure the skull mining engineers don't come close to his remains.
Re: Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago by kingthreat(m): 5:28am On Oct 27, 2021
It is not good to show someone's remains like that. The murder and this media show on a 2-year old corpse is undeserving.

(1) (Reply)

Body Of MD, Fourscore Homes, Femi Osibona, Recovered From Ikoyi Collapsed Buildi / Ladies Must Watch: Two Boys Caught Taking Girls Urine For Ritual In Benin City / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Enugu Resident For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.