Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

BREAKING: Kidnapped NYSC Members, Others Released - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BREAKING: Kidnapped NYSC Members, Others Released (766 Views)

8 NYSC Members Kidnapped In Zamfara, Yet No Public Outrage - Bukarti / No Insurance For 35 Slain NYSC Members, Others / 5 Kidnapped NYSC Members, Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Kidnapped NYSC Members, Others Released by LasgidiOnline(m): 12:27am On Oct 27, 2021
Some Benue-born corp members who were last week kidnapped have regained their freedom.

According to Tahav Agerzua, the collaborative efforts of the Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, Benue Links management, and the families of victims secured the release of two National Youth Service Corps members, Jennifer Awashima Iorliam and Joseph Zakaa as well as four others abducted by kidnappers in Tsafe Local Government Area of Zamfara State a week ago.

Others who regained their freedom were Sedoo Kondo, an undergraduate of Usman Dan Fodio University, Sokoto, on her way to school, Ruth Sesuur Tsokar, who was visiting a relative in Kebbi and two brothers, Muhammadu Saminu and Safiam Muhammadu who were on their way to Sokoto State, together with the corps members traveling in a Benue Links vehicle, ended up in the kidnappers den.

Messrs Iorliam and Zakaa who had been posted to Kebbi State for the NYSC program were on their way to the orientation camp.

Freedom came their way at about 6pm Monday, 26th August 2021.

https://lasgidionline.com.ng/2021/10/26/breaking-kidnapped-nysc-members-others-released.html

lalasticlala

Re: BREAKING: Kidnapped NYSC Members, Others Released by Canvass: 1:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Sometimes, when I hear the distant ringing of bells by some Christians on morning cries, preaching, I still jump up from bed thinking it's the 5:30 a.m. bell for early morning prep that we use to do in the hostel during my boarding school days.
My point - although they've been released but would the trauma go away? Look closely at the ladies and you'll see trauma personified in their eyes. This Buhari regime has really mess a lot of minds up, directly or indirectly.
I earnestly pray that God will deal Buhari's generations the kind of hands he dealt Nigerians - good or bad.
Re: BREAKING: Kidnapped NYSC Members, Others Released by zeuss: 1:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Useless official s...see how they are parading traumatised victims....
Re: BREAKING: Kidnapped NYSC Members, Others Released by illicit(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Govt To Start Paying 2011 Batch A Corpers From Monday / Nysc Crash Course :all You Need To Know For Nysc Orientation Camp &service Year / Posted To Rivers ? Lets Meeet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.